• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How My BBC Lust Started Part 2

theOne666

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
So, my first experience with Tory's BBC was super awesome! When the smoke cleared, Dave asked me if I was ok with what happened and he wondered if I hated him. I told him I was fine and asked him if this was a one and only time experience or are we going to make it a regular thing?
"Well..... there are only two important rules in going further. As long as we discuss it beforehand and we're completely honest with one another, all the time, we can do this as often as we like. If you agree, and I think you do, that it's all about us....that we're the ones in this magical, loving relationship...that we're the soulmates...that we're the ones going to grow old together.... and that nothing, but NOTHING can get between us..... we can do anything we want. We're in this thing together. But the moment that bond changes, we need to stop and talk it out. Besides, that's just sex and pleasure, no emotional baggage or attachment. What we have is so much more. Two separate things, yeah?"
I swear I was almost crying. I've never heard a love like that. So deep and so true. Void of any bullshit. It was more a comment on our love and relationship than it was about what happened or what might happen. I have never loved a man more than I loved Dave at that moment. And I showed him just how much for the rest of the day and into the night!
Everything was great after the incident and re-living it really was enhancing our lovemaking! We would smoke and use the memory of that night for months to come. I was a changed girl. Even the BBC's online (that had become our regulars) said how they noticed a change in me since I'm no longer a virgin to BBC. They were all angry that they weren't the ones to have me first, saying that the first will always be special to me and the one I'll cherish most and always be available to him, no matter what.
I understood what they were saying, but Tory? I don't think so. Grateful? I guess.....but this love in remembrance of him being my first and stuff...I just didn't see it. Unknowingly to me though, they had just planted a tiny seed in my subconscious that slowly started to grow.
We still played every night and it all still focused around BBC, but I noticed Tory's name was being used less and less. I was still so hot and turned on about the night with Tory that I wasn't ready to move on. I still wanted to role play that Tory was in our bed, grabbing me and using me. Every time I sucked on that huge toy, I still fantasized it was Tory's cock I was sucking, even if Dave had moved on to Derrick from his job.
Oh my gosh! Why was I trying to hold on to this guy I've never liked. Who used to repulse me! I have to be honest, lately I've been dreaming about Tory. When I wake up, I can't remember all of the dream, but my panties will be soaked, which will make me fight my brain to recount the dream and every time, slowly but surely, I'll remember Tory loving me and making me cum like crazy!
On these occasions, I'd be so happy if Dave wasn't in bed next to me. I get out my toy(which I now secretly have named Tory)and act like such a slut that it almost embarrasses me, but it doesn't because the strength of my orgasms won't allow me to!
I did feel a little ashamed for not sharing any of this with Dave. Especially when he says being honest was the only way to make this work. But I didn't want my soulmate to know I was constantly cumming and thinking of his friend's black cock. Besides, it's my secret that nobody knows. So how can that hurt anyone? I could still balance the two and make it work. Right?
Dave must have noticed something because that night he said it was time for us to search for another BBC to meet and play with. Looking back, I was so obvious. “How about Tory again, babe? He seemed safe, and we're already familiar with him. Wouldn't it be easier to call him?”
He tells me he knew playing with someone we knew could be problematic. I asked him to elaborate. “Well, I could tell now that those feelings he had for you in High School are all back and multiplied by 10. It's not too overt, but a few times that I've been over at his place, he's said a few things and acted a certain way that I just think using him again will cause some sort of trouble.”
I asked him what has Tory said and maybe he misunderstood, and he says, “He said he loves you and keeps asking when can he have you again. Once, he said it in front of a group of people! We cant have that...”
Oh, my! I had no idea. It was High School all over again. I wore concern on my face, but inside I was overjoyed that Tory still wanted me so bad. It was just like High School! Only now, I'm not running away and my panties are getting soaked over Tory and his BBC!
I went along and helped in the search for another BBC but every cock picture I saw, I would compare to my memory of Tory's. Same with face pics. Almost all were much cuter and better looking than our thug dealer. Which made me feel sorry for him and want him that much more. I kept thinking to myself, “Yeah but do you think any of these guys could land a girl like Gia?” Not only did Tory land a girlfriend like Gia, but he landed me too!
I only wished that I wasn't so naive and would've accepted Tory's advances ten years ago. I would've been so much better versed in BBC by now. Hell, I'd probably still be together with him. Have his kids and everything. I can't believe what I just said. This whole new scenario drove me so wild that I had to lock myself in the bathroom to fantasize about Tory's huge cock shooting his seed deep inside me. Then I imagined my parents playing with my black babies in such shame. Then thoughts of Dave and Tory both being my husbands...... I have never cum so hard! This was a drug and I was loving it.
Another month flew by and I decided to face reality and straighten myself up and block any more of this behavior (at least for now) from my life. Things were fine before this happened and will remain that way if I do so. I owe Dave better and it was time to put 100% back into our relationship.
The very next day was a Saturday and Dave went to go watch football with all his friends at a Sports Bar not too far from our place. I knew it would be a challenge not to pull out my BBC toy “Tory” and fall back into bad habits, but I didn't. I fought off any urge and was so proud that I could finally put this to rest.
About an hour later, without so much as a warning phone call (which is customary), Dave comes home with 20 or 30 wasted football fans! I was yelling at Dave in the kitchen when I saw Tory walk in the door and somehow I stopped arguing about all the ***** people and became very understanding and welcoming of his loud and ***** friends.
I got so nervous all of a sudden. I felt like I was back in Middle School. So shy, nervous and out of place, over a boy! This was the first time Tory and I have seen each other since that one night months ago. It's been so long that he's gone from a shaved head to little mini dreadlocks. And I can't believe how good they looked on him.
Like magnets, both of us are being pulled from opposite corners of the house towards each other when we finally meet in the dining room. He says hello and sticks a hand out towards me to shake and at the same time, I have come in for a welcome hug. We laugh at the awkwardness as I say to him, "Hey Tory, long time. How's Gia?"

I teasingly smile as he gives me a mean look. “There's no more Gia. I'm in the process right now of finding the new Gia.....any suggestions?”
I say, “Yeah, I think I know someone... She has a boyfriend though....does that matter?”
He reads right through my teasing crap and says, "Not if it's you..." I keep up the charade and tell him it's not me and that I'm completely happy with Dave. "Nothing lasts forever Kathy" he says.

I ask him why he doesn't seem as wasted as everybody else and he tells me he wasn't at the sports bar with all of them. But that most of them have called him to purchase some product, he says with a smile. "Why don't you let me conduct my business real quick and meet me in your bedroom and I'll smoke you out mad!..."
I tell him that sounds great and that Dave and I will meet him down there in 5 minutes. He gives me a disappointed look, then smiles telling me, "Yeah, of course."
It took me a bit longer than expected to get Dave to come to the room with me. I had no idea he was that *****! But he was. He almost fell down the stairs on the way!
Once in the room, that was it. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. Just then, Tory walks in and when he sees Dave turned over and asleep, he smiles at me. We both sit on the edge of the bed and he packs a bowl and we start smoking in silence. I think we're both nervous. I finally break the silence and ask him what happened to Gia? He tells me that she found out about that night we were together and also about his feelings for me. I say, "What? How'd she find out all that?"
He says, "Cuz I told her, that's how! Jealous bitch. She was starting to talk shit about you and I told her she better stop! When she wouldn't, I told her that she couldn't compare to you and that I could never love her as much as I love you. And she left. I'm glad she left. Now you can move in."
I set the pipe down and held the side of his face, looking into his eyes, "You really love me, don't you?"
He says, "Since the 8th grade...." and I know I've been so good lately, but I was high and overcome with emotion and I pulled him to me and started kissing him! It was nice and romantic at first but within a minute(less I'm sure)we were all over each other. He was taking off my shirt as I was attacking his belt and zipper! When I quickly got his big black cock out and in my hands, I pushed him back hard onto the bed and he bumped Dave, who looked like he was about to turn to us! We froze in place and when he didn't turn, I bent and took Tory's cock in my mouth.
"Oh my god Tory, I've missed this cock so much. Mmmm it tastes so good baby..." and I grabbed his big balls in my hand and sucked his wonderful huge cock the best I could. I was in heaven and it felt so good! I never wanted to take my mouth off his cock but I had to real quick because he was moaning way too loud. I got back to giving the best blowjob I've ever given and he starts saying how he doesn't care if Dave wakes up!
"You're mine, Kathy. No one has loved you longer than I have or more than I have! And I don't care who knows it!" He was so loud that I had to pull my mouth off of him again and this time I went to kiss him to make him shut up before the whole house heard him!
"Then let's go to my place...Dave will be out till morning and hungover as fuck. I'll have you back before then...I promise. C'mon." I can't believe I agreed to that! I didn't want Dave to wake up and see me sucking on Tory's black cock....right next to him! I made him promise to get me back in time and we both snuck out of the house and into his car.
The moment he got in the car, my head was in his lap sucking in that delicious black cock again. I was edging him the whole way and he was going crazy! I don't know how he didn't crash! Right as we pulled up to his place I let him finally release himself down my throat! It was so much I couldn't swallow all of it and he made quite a mess on himself and the driver's seat. I laughed as he grabbed me and carried me with our chests smashed together and my legs wrapped around his waist. Our mouths never broke our connection as we kissed the whole way to his front door.
We made love, then we smoked some more. Then we fucked and smoked some more. We fucked and fucked and fucked and I didn't even care that it was now mid-day Sunday. I couldn't get enough and I was addicted to Tory. Even as night began to fall, I needed more of his BBC.
At around 10 pm, I knew I had to check my phone and think about getting back home. I had 22 messages from Dave and my parents because Dave was looking for me and called them thinking I might be there. He figured out where I was around message 7 and I was feeling pretty bad. On message 9 or 10, he said that this would have been ok if I would just have minded the 2 rules. Of course, the message was accompanied by a few "I hate you" "You destroyed this, for him?" "You bitch" "Lying *****"...
On message 16, he says he wants me to come by and talk and he can't stop loving me over this and we could work this out, if I wanted to. Of course, I did. Dave's my love and my future and I knew I fucked up.
I was on the floor crying when Tory sat beside me and tried to comfort me. Now I knew I had to break his heart because I'm sure he thought I might stay with him. Especially after the day we spent together. As I was trying to tell him I had to go back, I noticed his cock was pulsating and growing right before my eyes and before I could finish, my mouth was wrapped around that marvelous beast!
I'm ashamed to admit that the sun was coming up Monday morning and Tory was ********** next to me in his bed and I took that opportunity to leave his apartment and call a cab. I left him a note and told him I was sorry but I need Dave in my life and I can't throw away what we had built together. I knew all these words were just hurting him so I ended the note saying that if he is patient, maybe in time I could talk Dave into something....but he should stay away for now until Dave talks to him. I ended it by saying "I love you too". That was another mistake of mine because that wasn't the nice goodbye I intended. It only made him want me more. Part 3 coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back