dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
First, make sure that you're using the same account in the chat that you do on the forum. If you have an old chat account with no forum equivalent, you'll need to make a new account. You SHOULD be able to use the same username if it's not already taken.

We no longer check for VPN use, so that shouldn't be an issue.

If you appreciate this outstanding FREE customer service and chat room, please consider supporting us! It's extremely cheap and it really helps us keep the site up and running. Support Us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullymantr, bobobobo and FresnoBrotha
Please allow me to use VPN without VPN i can't use this website but when I enter to chat section automatically kicked please allow me use the chat section also..in my country this website in block list with out VPN i can't operate pleas do the needful

dig420 said:
First, make sure that you're using the same account in the chat that you do on the forum. If you have an old chat account with no forum equivalent, you'll need to make a new account. You SHOULD be able to use the same username if it's not already taken.

Re VPN, if at all possible, please TURN OFF your VPN, log into the chat and make a request to either Grn eyz, Shawna or myself to clear you for VPN. If you're in a blocked country or can't do that for some other reason, then post your account username in this thread and we'll clear you as soon as we see it.

If you appreciate this outstanding FREE customer service and chat room, please consider supporting buying us a coffee! It's extremely cheap and it really helps us keep the site up and running.
Clear me please, i have to use vpn

Can you clear Magickviven for vpn please? Thanks

Magickvixen said:
Can you clear Magickviven for vpn please? Thanks
Done

Hi, can you please allow me to use VPN while in the chatrooms? I currently work and live in a place where I have to use VPN while online.

I cannot enter the chat and am being kicked out every time I try to join for "VPN use"

Thank you

Reactions: Grn Eyz
Please clear me for using vpn

Please clear me for vpn use

Please clear me for using vpn . this website is blocked in my country

Hello, please clear me for VPN as I can't seem to log in without it. Thanks

eksilnek and Squirt, you are cleared.

• Love
Reactions: MrMelbourneBull and CumBreedSquirt
Can you please clear me for VPN use. My work no longer allows me to get on the site. Hahahaha. I am on here daily but mostly at work 😁

dig420 said:

Re VPN, if at all possible, please TURN OFF your VPN, log into the chat and make a request to either Grn eyz, Shawna or myself to clear you for VPN. If you're in a blocked country or can't do that for some other reason, then post your account username in this thread and we'll clear you as soon as we see it.

If you appreciate this outstanding FREE customer service and chat room, please consider supporting buying us a coffee! It's extremely cheap and it really helps us keep the site up and running.
I cannot log in to chat with my account. I can only log in as a guest. When trying to log in as a member, I am confronted with the message, "Please connect to the site to enter chat." I am logged in to the site with my user name and password. I cannot seem to overcome this problem. Any help you offer would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

dig420 said:

submissivewhiteboi

VinceCuck said:
I cannot log in to chat with my account. I can only log in as a guest. When trying to log in as a member, I am confronted with the message, "Please connect to the site to enter chat." I am logged in to the site with my user name and password. I cannot seem to overcome this problem. Any help you offer would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!
What browser are you using?

VinceCuck said:
A few have had the same message. It was cleared up by logging out of the site then clearing your cache and cookies, log back onto slutwives.com then click the chat link.

Reactions: VinceCuck
curvy, jbull and Dombull, you are all cleared for VPN use.

Clear me please. My country doesn't allow this site without the VPN . So I can't access the site without using VPN