How to get your VPN

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Can you clear german for vpn please? Thanks

Hi. Can you add me whitelist? I using VPN.

ChatWithYourWife said:
Hi. Can you add me whitelist? I using VPN.
OK, done

dig420 said:
First, make sure that you're using the same account in the chat that you do on the forum. If you have an old chat account with no forum equivalent, you'll need to make a new account. You SHOULD be able to use the same username if it's not already taken.

Re VPN, if at all possible, please TURN OFF your VPN, log into the chat and make a request to either Grn eyz, Shawna or myself to clear you for VPN. If you're in a blocked country or can't do that for some other reason, then post your account username in this thread and we'll clear you as soon as we see it.

If you appreciate this outstanding FREE customer service and chat room, please consider supporting buying us a coffee! It's extremely cheap and it really helps us keep the site up and running.
Hello, i can't access the site/chat without VPN, could you please whitelist me? Thank you.

CuckBydausBF said:
Hello, i can't access the site/chat without VPN, could you please whitelist me? Thank you.
You're whitelisted

Just sent a message to Grn. I'm in a country where this site is blocked so I have to use VPN. Please may I be added to the exception list. Many thanks.

Can I be cleared for vpn use please

Hi can you please clear me for vpn. I have to go private browser to use it. I am real and this site is too amazing not to be on

dutchdesi said:
Hi can you please clear me for vpn. I have to go private browser to use it. I am real and this site is too amazing not to be on
You should be OK to use VPN now

Can I get the clearance for VPN? My country has the site blocked.

Straightbull said:
Can I get the clearance for VPN? My country has the site blocked.
You're cleared

Reactions: Straightbull
Please clear yngsissyhub for VPN. Much appreciated!

yngsissyhub said:
Please clear yngsissyhub for VPN. Much appreciated!
Cleared

Would it be possible to be cleared please

itsanoone said:
Would it be possible to be cleared please
Yes, it is possible.

Good Morning. Please whitelist me so I can use a VPN like I do on other sites too. Thank you very much sir.

deniedcuck said:
Good Morning. Please whitelist me so I can use a VPN like I do on other sites too. Thank you very much sir.
Done

• Sad
Reactions: Grn Eyz