• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to shrink my penis

'Naturally Large' on a Google search is promising 31% increase in length and thickness or your money back in 60 days, so has anyone tried that. Herbs plus nitric oxide and other stuff with some before and after photos to tease your credit card details..

just don't do such experiments man.. leave it. thats not the place to carry out experiments.. be content with what u have.

I often fantasize about my GF showing her girlfriends pictures or videos of me with my little dick *******.
Especially if she's pegging me with a strap-on, or otherwise making it a little humiliating.

And they would laugh and giggle, my gf could share secrets about my prowess (or lack of).
Same applies to being ******* on webcam.

My gf massaged my prostate and for 3 days my cock was as small and limp as it has ever been, plus it absolutely refused to get even semi-erect.
I can totally attest for that. My wife religiously milks my prostate thoroughly once a week and it keeps me limp at all times. Combined with being locked in a small chastity cage in between resulted in considerably shrinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back