• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How To Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
So yes, women fake it. All women. And someone you've been with has probably faked it. So how do you tell?

1. If she still has a lot of energy afterward, and wants to jump up and get the load of clothes from the dryer, she didn't have an orgasm.

2. If you are inside her, and her vagina or uterus does not have wild contractions, you didn't give her an orgasm.

3. Most women have a flush around the face and neck and their nipples get hard when they orgasm. If her's didn't, she probably didn't either.

4. If she is able to talk through her orgasm, like women in the movies, "Oh God...You are so gooodd...That's soo gooodd...Yes, Oh God...That's good. Oh Godddd..." she's faking it. Real orgasms sounds more like "Oh, uh, ahhhh...eh...eh..." Real conversations are not possible.

5. If she rushes you. If you start touching her down there, and she quickly gives you the message she is ready to have intercourse, she's just trying to get it over with.

6. If you've had less than five minutes of touching her down there and then started intercourse, or if you had short foreplay and have been going at intercourse for awhile and suddenly she starts the scene from "When Harry Met Sally", chances are she's just trying to get you through your orgasm so you'll go to sleep or go home.

7. If she suddenly wants to talk right after, she didn't have one. If she wants to cuddle, have you hold her, if she cries (sometimes) or just seems very vulnerable, then she probably did.

8. Once a woman has an orgasm, she becomes very sensitive there. If you can keep on rubbing like you have been, and she's not shoving away your hand, she probably didn't have one.

So if you think your girlfriend or wife is faking it, should you ask? No. Just read a lot and learn to get better. If she tries to rush you through it, say, "I don't care about intercourse tonight. I'd rather just play and please you." She will be so surprised she just might get into it.

Now a little about female anatomy. A man named Ian Kerner once said, "I think most guys know more about what's under the hood of a car than what's under the hood of a clitoris." If that describes you, then fix that. You have the internet. Stop looking up things that turn you on and start learning about what turns her own. Most women don't have orgasms through intercourse. They need clitoral stimulation. Most don't like it rubbed roughly or firmly. More like it stroked around the clitoris and not directly. Be prepared to do this for awhile. And don't rub her if she seems dry there. That hurts. If she's not sufficiently wet, use a lubricant before you begin. Add more as needed.

The more you talk to her outside the bedroom, the more she trusts you with her secrets, and her feelings, the more she feels accepted by you, the more she will be likely to discuss in the bedroom what she likes. Now stop pouting because you just figured out your girl has been faking it, and get in there and figure out how to give her a REAL one.

Reactions: JLH412
Great Post Wifeluver....Id like to add.. Guys, dont expect her to orgasm every time either...Sometimes its just not in the cards....Things like a bad day at work, just being tired , worried about a bill, etc etc can really put a damper on the act no matter how good you are in the sack. Be happy she is there for you and dont be disappointed if you didn't make her toes curl. I have to admit I sometime fake it with some swing partners and IR lovers, but never never ever with hubby.....That way he knows its truly "for real". I think Im not alone by being satisfied from the act knowing I gave my partner a good time even though I never went over the top myself.
Id like to see more comments from the ladies on this one.:clap:

Reactions: JLH412
Susan said:
Great Post Wifeluver....Id like to add.. Guys, dont expect her to orgasm every time either...Sometimes its just not in the cards....Things like a bad day at work, just being tired , worried about a bill, etc etc can really put a damper on the act no matter how good you are in the sack. Be happy she is there for you and dont be disappointed if you didn't make her toes curl. I have to admit I sometime fake it with some swing partners and IR lovers, but never never ever with hubby.....That way he knows its truly "for real". I think Im not alone by being satisfied from the act knowing I gave my partner a good time even though I never went over the top myself.
Id like to see more comments from the ladies on this one.:clap:

Thanks for the input. If any other ladies want to add plz do!

I'm pretty sure that about 20% of the true female population here at the ol' DC has already weighed in on this thread. Now, if we can just get the other 4 to add their comments....

You do make some valid points. Mainly about the orgasms via vaginal intercourse. I think it's important to look at how women masturbate. It is RARE to see a woman put more than 2 fingers (if any) in their pussy while they masturbate. Most will only touch the opening just to get some lubrication so they can play with their clit. And you NEVER see a woman buying a dildo that is bigger than a small penis. I would venture to say that 99.99% of all dildos/vibrators that are bigger than the average sized penis are bought by men who want to see their woman using something bigger, or by women who know that their man wants to see them use something bigger, or by bulldyke lesbians who have serious penis-envy issues. Most women will choose a vibrating egg style toy over a dildo when they go toy shopping.

gears said:
I think it's important to look at how women masturbate.

I agree,does anybody know of any janitor vacancies,i have a drill and can travel lmao

Users who are viewing this thread