• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How widespread is this cuckold thing in real everyday life?

joakam

New around here...
Beloved Member
We (cucks, bulls and hotwifes) are here not by "accident," we searched niche forum and found this. For people in this forum, to fuck (or watch) other man's wife while husband watches is not very rare thing. You can make connections using message boards, etc.

But how widespread is this thing in everyday life without searching it for an average man? Like strangers meet in the nightclub and the night ends with special one night stand - wife get fucked while husband watches?

For an average man, how often they are blessed with opportunity to fuck other man's wife while hubby watches? Or to fuck other man's wife and you know that after that one night stand she tells every detail to the husband?

Very rare?

And of course, your stories how you "out of the blue" fucked another man's property while pathetic husband watched are more than welcome. :D

Take a leap 50 years into the future and turn around and you just might be turned into a pillar of salt!

I have been wanting other men to fuck my women since I was a young man. Probably 25 years of wanting to see it.
I have been lucky enough to see it with several of the women I dated and both of my wives.

how widespread

I know I would fantasize with my wife 35 years ago. we still role play every so often. Its been on the down low for a lot of years. just now "coming out its own closet" you could say.

Women were always regarded as chattles to be owned like washing machines and fridges, and the only way out of a bad marriage, was through deliberate adultery, providing divorce was permissible in that country.

These days, women are now setting their own rules/vows for marriage, and making it clear that their body belongs to them (and no one will tell them how to express their sexuality). The word "obey your husband" has disappeared, and if the marriage gets worse, it is "all over rover".

Television is teaching women to stand up for what they want in life. If hubby can't give them the sex they want, another guy can.

It used to be said that 1 guy in 7 was a homosexual, and 1 woman in 64 was lesbian - but we now have teenage girls saying it is "cool to be bi".

Women don't like being the "odd one out", and the term, "I will have what she is having" is now becoming mainstream.

Women rock the cradle, and they rule the roost. It is important for men to get in touch with their inner child, and to share more of their hopes, dreams and fantasies with their g/f early in a relationship, so she can get a better idea whether he is "the one who can rock her world". She must know whether his values are set in concrete, or he can be moulded to keep up with her emerging desires.

I am always surprised at how little a husband knows about his wife - many would be amazing to learn the secrets she has stored in her mind, and has not shared with him. It often takes a lover to bring them out.

I often advise a cuckold wannabe that his wife needs valuable time alone with her bulls, so she can fully emerse herself into the lifestyle and act out her secret desires.

When a hubby wants a sex show, watching his wife drop her panties for another man, it is too artificial - a wife can't open up her pandora's box in front of her vanilla husband. She can't let her slut out without some privacy - it is better for hubby to be 20 miles away.

Pretty rare and uncommon, I'd say... except for those stories in the bible, and ancient Greece and Rome, to say nothing of Ancient Chinese, Indian, and Southeast Asian cultures.

It doesn't represent a majority perhaps, but a constant practice over thousads of years... that we know of.

It's a primal game, really.

the first thought came to my mind when i was around 20 when i was having a gf. i was very possesive of her, one day while masturbating thinking of her, i thought of her with another male and that made me so hard, i still remember that day. after my marriage and after having a marital life for few years those thoughts came to my mind again with my wife

i think its alot more common that people think .
if you think that most couple will have dabbled /had a 3some
and then never again ,do it
but they never tell anyone either
we have friends who dont no about our life style and over the years its amazing how many have dabbled normally mmf
most of our friends that are divorced say that is why they played about then there marrage split ,
just some of us live it and love it and admit to it to each other

Saraha, I have to enquire about your last post to this thread. Can a true "vanilla" husband even consider sharing his wife to begin with?

I don't agree with your stance at all that a wife is merely performing for her husband when she is with a lover. Many I have talked to see watching the wife as a way of sharing her excitement and staying involved. It is the fuel that keeps both the wife and husband motoring along.

I know in the past, your posts will many times reflect a femdom perspective. When one understands your femdom influenced interests in cuckolding, it makes it easier to understand the reasoning for your advice to the curious in engaging behaviors that are especially dangerous to the core husband-wife relationship. The male half becomes little more than a pet. Now how much respect or consideration is usually shown by humans to a pet?

Is it not logical to believe that once a dom, be it male or female, gains the submission of the other person, that the relationship will inevitably wind up in boredom? After a time in a prolonged relationship, where the dom partner's authority is never challenged, doesn't it make sense that the dominant partner would begin the need to seek new challenges with a new partner to conquer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back