• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Huge black 10" cock willl cum in your panties and send back to you!

• Thread starterHUGEBLACKSNAKE
  • Start date

HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2006
Hey - im a 10.5" hung dominant black man living in UK. 6ft 2 . - 6 pack.. I love to use and own a few nasty whte sluts that adore my giant blk snake cock! I love white women, especially hot white married women that know how to please and serve black dicks! Me and my mates often fuck white girls together and get rough, love to be deepthroated, love our asses licked and cum deep in all a white girls holes. I have MSN and pics of me (us) - Im looking for some white cum sluts to send us your damp thongs for us to mark cum all over and then send them back to you stained in nigga seed! Ive done it for some women already and was a huge turn on... sent one pair back to a married women who says she wears them all the time soaked in my sperm (see attached pics.) Any more takers?? Get in touch.

you re bout to bust out of those panties of yours....

Users who are viewing this thread