• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Huge Black Penis Pics

• Thread starterVanessaXXX
  • Start date
Nothing more stimulating than seeing a big black dick in or near a white mouth.

Attachments

• 10a.jpg
    10a.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 1'.jpg
    1'.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 502
god can i have them all lol I creamed when i saw them imagining what they would feel like in my mouth and pussy

Love all

I love all of these huge cocks, even if I one like that to fill me up. Great Pics

no way can i rate them.. they are all fantastic.. mmmmm got this big smile just looking at them

omg wow

gimmie

amy

Beautiful Cocks

VanessaXXX said:
wish my hand was on that lovey cock

OMG! vry vry yummy pix! I love this thread!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my dream

They're wonderful....

And those where i can see that marvelous dark ball sac... makes my mouth water in anticipation of loving them with my tongue and lips-- for starters.

italian-monica said:
I love all of these huge cocks, even if I one like that to fill me up. Great Pics

I just saw this thread. I'm a married black male, I don't have a huge black cock, but it's bigger than a toilet paper roll.

But I like reading the responses by the women in this thread. They really show just how much women desire to be filled up in sex. I've always thought it unfair when a woman has to settle for a small cock that leaves her feeling empty and wanting. It's just like us men--we dont' very much like a real loose pussy. We want pussy with some grip, tight even. If a woman's pussy isn't tight, she shold be giving up her ass.

Same goes for cock. If a man's cock isn't big, he should finding is woman a man that will fill her up properly.

If there are any women in sacto, ca. who want some daytime fun, give me a holla.

I like to see a white woman slobbering on a BBC, and being transformed in total slut when he's tearing her a new pussy.

Josetta, you have it right on about ME. Just not a secret. Great pics. Vanessa, I will start naming my favorites and why after I number them tonight.
I HAVE sucked like these. VERY few here that I could take for intercourse.
luv, G
and of course i do rely on Viag for a dependable erection with a girl

The picture above is a classic. I call it the 'converter'. I bet on seeing that picture many white girls have been converted to Black Cock Sluts. They see it, they want it, they go out and get it. Come on folks - post some more.

Mmmmmmmmmm

I like them all

these are nice

Attachments

• ח untitled.JPG
    ח untitled.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 405
  • חuntitled.JPG
    חuntitled.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 312
  • וחuntitled.JPG
    וחuntitled.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 461
  • Love
Reactions: WhtBoiLuvBNWO
How about some white meat instead ?

Attachments

• pig-penis.jpg
    pig-penis.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 107
Hilarious !!!

The white stuff looks much more tasty to me ..
I can`t understand these women. Black, black, black .. all the time.
I mean, look at the natural beauty of that white flesh.
Ha Ha Ha.

Dont know if I`m horny or hungry !!!!

number 7

VanessaXXX said:
Numbering these photos 1-2-3 .. 10-11 ..and so on
from the initial thread, I would be interested in knowing
which of these pics is your absolute favourite.

I would especially be interested in hearing from the
other girls on here, but guys (straight or gay) your
opinions are also welcome.

So come on, respond with a number, and if you
want to, you can also explain to me what it was
in particular that got your attention about that
particular photo (length of penis, prominence of
veins, girth, hairy balls etc.)

Thanxxxx

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25314&d=1167220524

love the way she is looking me right in the eye, but is worshipping his cock with her lips. she is telling me that my cock will never measure up tp hos perfect cock,
she never kisses my cock like this

ty Vanessa, u make my day!

Users who are viewing this thread