• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Huma, my pakistani wife

• Thread starterpaki-hubby
  • Start date
Thats because its 90% all made up, his fantasy, and he has used people in here to indulge and explore his fantasy to the max potential. All the pics that have been shown have been done so without their individual consent. Hes using his relatives info/pics to create evidence to show you guys its all real, basically in other words, y'll been punk'd.

Caution good man

Sorry to say look at what just happened to a beautiful and wonderful woman in your country because of closed minds. i greive for your country and their loss of a great person. But remember that your country is now filled with A-holes who wouldn't think twice about stoning the women of your country on the say so of Osama. Remember what the beautiful women of Afghanistan went through because of his beliefs. Personally i think that Osama is afraid of women and the power of their sexuality and he may be gay!
Take care, you have a beautiful wife and her sisters are beautiful also, I'd hate to see any of them harmed.

whr u live in pk

i m faisal frm rwp

Hey there,

Love to see your post, love the way u posted, love the way u wants ur muslim wife to be treated.

I must admit that I am turned on by the thought of me fucking Muslim women in body tight/sexy abhaya/burkha love to see their cloths being sprained with thick white cum from a Non-Muslim guys...

Add my yahoo chat ID or send me mail
im_pleasad@yahoo.com

Luv

Love to fuck your ***** for you, give that slut a big load of superior cum

beauty yaar
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
like to see her whole silky body
can we chat
my yahoo messenger id kumarmanoj6789

Users who are viewing this thread