• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Huma, my pakistani wife

• Thread starterpaki-hubby
  • Start date

paki-hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2007
www.imagefap.com
Hi all...

It has taken a lot of guts for us to be able to do this. We are 29m/25f Pakistani couple and we're new to this world... still only chatting with like-minded people online and anon. My wife has allowed me to put some of her fakes done by some of her online fans here, to (a) humiliate me by feeling that my wife is on show and (b) get more people to strip her mentally and on msn chats... she wants me to write, as usual, that my cut, good-for-nothing, 4-inch cock is only good enough for my small hands.

Please feel free to comment, masturbate or fake.

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=891669 (her real pics)
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=870207 (some fakes)

More fakes are welcome. Humiliating (incl racial and religious hate mail) and abusive and derogatory mails are welcome. If we like it, Huma has promised to allow me to upload pictures of her sisters and mother as well, for more fakes.

simple.ton@hotmail.com

Attachments

• qqq.jpg
    qqq.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,538
  • qqq (1).jpg
    qqq (1).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,845
  • qqq (2).jpg
    qqq (2).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,401
Reactions: saqbull
She's a very attractive lady with a beautiful smile! I'll bet she would very much enjoy having a well hung man between her legs and using her sweet mouth. Very hot!

Great looking!

She is gorgeous! Tell us more.

we need pics of her deep throating a nice cock while another one is ripping her ass.

thank you for your interest in her... she is, on the outside, a very conservative muslim woman who covers herself fully in public, including some of her face as well. However, she does have her moments when she wants to flirt with other men and look naughty, so sometimes when we are in a new city, she likes to stand in crowds of men, telling me to make sure no one gets too aggresive... i've never seen what happens to her in these crowds (concerts etc) but i like to think her boobs and ass get some pinching! We've done this a couple of times now and she seems to like the attention her otherwise-covered body can get in public.

Of course, we are in Pakistan so she can't just walk around naked.

asif hussain

hi, i'm pakistani my self and would love to see your wife in real life. is there a chance?:)

asif hussain

can you please put some pictures of her sister and mother, so our imaginations can take over.

I'd like to run up in all of them hoes!

hey man!

wow ur wife is so damn sexy.. I contacted u in imagefap as well.. im in pakistan n im from abroad, i added u on my MSN, wish to c ya online soon.. lets have some nice time and fullfil your dreams.. I'm in pakistan till next may. then im leavin bak to my country.. c ya around

I'd maker her kneel down and suck my dick, then make her bend over, pull that red dress over her back and run my big cock right up her ass, and after I had my way with the broke nosed hoe I wipe my dirty dick in her hair and maker her lick it clean while I laughed at her.

wow! now that's what this ***** really deserves :)

Her belly would swell big with my baby after I put her in my loop fucking her daily, she would have a hard time explaining a mix breed child to her family.

Huma is absolutely stunning woman. I lived in India for over a year and the sexual tension was very erotic. I used to love flirting with my friends married Auntie! I would love to flirt with Huma sometime.

Breeder, Samira (her name) would have a horrible time explaining a mix-breed, because her husband Tariq and you probably don't look the same. Still, he's just a kid, so he'll be easy for you to cuckold. Besides, she has been married three years and still not pregnant, so he probably won't mind :)

We pakistanis need some western sperm to become a better race ;)

Tariq will be a good boy and raise my child, and Samira will be sure to have him sleep in the common area denying him my pussy! I won't even let him lick it, he can be happy wanking off listening through the wall to Samira moan loud as I use her for the dirty slut she is.

would she like a 9 inch black cock

i'm in atlantic city nj...looking to know more bout u 2,,,,NATE

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is so into the Indian culture. She talks about getting some traditional outfits and going there just to see what it is like.

paki-hubby said:
Okay i have a confession to make, since i am so turned on by Breeder.

Sameera is my wife.

Tariq is my wife's first true love, and she was no virgin when she married me.

She still dates Tariq. And sleeps with him. I am not fantasizing. She has come back him with a slimy pussy more than once, though she pretends its nothing and I dont have the right or the courage to ask her. I was denied sex for three months when i once did. These pictures of her and Tariq are all after our marriage.

As proof, this is me and her.

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=938075

Putting their pictures here is most humiliating for me as well, but this is even more humiliating.

I would love your comments. On my 3.5 inch manliness. On her need to go to Tariq. On what deserves to happen to her and me.

I am a loser. I dont even have a right in deciding whether i want to be cuckolded or not.

p.s. She is pregnant. I was not allowed to touch her when she concieved. She insists its a premature baby. We are expecting in May.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man, it's no wonder Sameera is so eager to sneak away like a slut! 3.5 Inches is absolutely worthless for any woman much less an adulteress woman that gets knocked up by her real man!
Of course the baby is not yours, you are more then likely a premature ejaculator dribbling down the sluts leg before you ever make entry. If I were Tariq I would make our relationship public, you would be known as the submissive wimp that is cuckold, and to worthless to do anything about it.

Dangerous

Why does something tell me these aren't posted by the actual husband? I hope he hasn't ******* some innocent people to the islamo-fascist police in Pakistan, or even some hardcore fundamentalists wherever this family actually lives. I doubt the bad people I mentioned would be on here, but you never know.

Even good old open-minded sexually-free westerners don't show faces on here most of the time. What are the odds that this family has said they will allow the mother's and wife's photos for faking. Have fun, but just hope that it doesn't, or hasn't caused some big problems.

Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread