• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

humilation from sckin bbc

B

bubamacd

i to struggle .... all the time thinking about sucking nigga cock. truth is .. all the time... my youngest daughter is 22 and one of 19 year old friends came to town and stopped by.... he is a tall and handsom and cole black.... just graduated.... we have a very large gay community here .... i'm not gay... but i've been sucking black cock and white cock and mexican cock and once a little bitty chinese cock ever since i was young....

the true pleasure of being cucked is the humiliation for me....
back to my daughters friend... he came to visit and he had been drinking a little and confessed to me he had let many whimpy little white guys as he put it suck him off in school.... i also found out that not only did he fuck both my daughters the reason the younger broke up with him.... but he also fucked my exwife who lives in his home town.... the thought actually never crossed my mind to suck him off until he confessed about genevieve.... i just came straight out and said... let me suck you cock. ... he didn't even hesistate.... it was about 7"s but fat like a soda can...he was young and smooth his whole body and for 2 days i sucked his cock, licked his nuts and many times... tongued his asshole.... he fucked my ass 5 times in 2 days... the morning that he left...i sucked his big nigger cock and he shot all over my chest and then he fucked my ass and came in me twice... he said don't you dare clean up until after work.... and all day i felt so dirty and humiliated and i just knew that every woman at work could smell me...

the humiliation and pleasure was to overwhelming... i loved it so much... i am masterbating now cause i just called genevieve to tell her and she just dominated me for the last 30 minutes with humilation...... my cock may only be 3"s .... but women love it and so do men.... later.....lets hear your comments....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back