• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated by Bulls

For me the humiliation is a major part of it. My wife has started telling me that she was going to make me suc her boyfriend off, although I don't know if he knows about me being a sissy are not..

But the thought of her spanking my panty clad ass in front of him turns me on. Or me waiting on the guy who just fucked my wife. aShe has humiliated me in public with waiters and sales ladies on several occaisions and she knows how horny it makes me.. She like to tell waiter/waitresses that I'm wearing panties.

For me the humiliation is a major part of it. My wife has started telling me that she was going to make me suc her boyfriend off, although I don't know if he knows about me being a sissy are not..

But the thought of her spanking my panty clad ass in front of him turns me on. Or me waiting on the guy who just fucked my wife. aShe has humiliated me in public with waiters and sales ladies on several occaisions and she knows how horny it makes me.. She like to tell waiter/waitresses that I'm wearing panties.

How about me knocking her up and your name going on the birth certificate?

My Wife spanked my sissy bottom in front of her boyfriend the other night--something he very much enjoyed, although it was extremely humiliating for me. She ****** me to admit that he's a much better lover and that her body belongs to him, not me.

My Wife spanked my sissy bottom in front of her boyfriend the other night--something he very much enjoyed, although it was extremely humiliating for me. She ****** me to admit that he's a much better lover and that her body belongs to him, not me.

============

didya cry deep profound tears of humiliated sadness?
well i did :eek:

being told to turn around and put my nose to wall was pretty humiliating for me.
Worse if you have to hold a penny up on the wall with your nose. Not uncommon to get dizzy from concentrating on the coin and fall over.
What is humiliating is my wife gets sloppy wet when right before her bull fucks her.
When I do get a turn, she is always dry.
For years, when my wife has sex with me, we have to use lube to get started. With lovers, even a dry condom slides in without it.

I have had to wash cars, clean houses, go shopping for them. My wife PREFERS dating couples, and actually going out on dates, not just sex. So its common for me to have to drive them around (in case they want to drink). Looks from other people while he has 2 gals in the back seat and I'm alone up front are common at every stop light. On their dates, for example, I take pictures as they want. I have to follow behind them as they walk arm in arm. If we go to a night club or out to eat, I have to sit at a different table or if at the same table, across from the 3 of them together. I'm NOT allowed to be i the bedroom or participate.

When she dates guys, I'm very rarely there at all, unless HE requests it. One of her lovers that lives out of town is coming to town in the next 2 weeks. He is one of the few that wants me in the room while they have sex. Typically, tied to a chair, caged, in a skirt, and blindfolded. My chair close enough to touch the side of the bed to be able to not only hear them, but feel the bed move. I dont even know what he looks like. We show up to his hotel room, I'm blindfolded before we knock on the door and its on till we are in the hall again. I have 100s of pics of them having sex, but since he takes most of them, his face is ever in them. If she takes them, the face is cropped before I get them.

Not uncommon for them to have sex, then leave with me in that chair, they go clubbing, dinner, hot tub, whatever, then come back and play again.

One of my wife's black lovers is very derogatory towards white people. He usually makes me suck his dick after he fucks my wife. He always "borrows" money from me whenever he's leaving. He's also made me wash his car for him while he was inside fucking my wife.

One of my wife's black lovers is very derogatory towards white people. He usually makes me suck his dick after he fucks my wife. He always "borrows" money from me whenever he's leaving. He's also made me wash his car for him while he was inside fucking my wife.

Very hot! I like this!

My wife has a fuck buddy that is common friend of ours, well hers from the beginning, but now he is a "common" friend of ours. He is always acting very superior towards me, has always been. He is not a totally asshole but I don't like him at all, and he probably knows it. When he AND his wife is over at our place, he acts like the most cutest guy in the world, brings gifts for my children and plays with them. Often undermines my authority by giving them candy and ice cream before they need to go to bed, "come on, don't be such a rigid father he laughs" His wife doesn't know that he is fucking my wife and he now knows that my wife has my permisson to fuck others but when he started fucking my wife, she told him that she was cheating on me, so he thinks that I don't know of their early affairs.
Unfortunately my wife doesn't see these bad sides of him at all, for her he is just a good friend, that she has sex with, she can't seem to understand why I don't like him.
That is humiliating to me.

My wife has a fuck buddy that is common friend of ours, well hers from the beginning, but now he is a "common" friend of ours. He is always acting very superior towards me, has always been. He is not a totally asshole but I don't like him at all, and he probably knows it. When he AND his wife is over at our place, he acts like the most cutest guy in the world, brings gifts for my children and plays with them. Often undermines my authority by giving them candy and ice cream before they need to go to bed, "come on, don't be such a rigid father he laughs" His wife doesn't know that he is fucking my wife and he now knows that my wife has my permisson to fuck others but when he started fucking my wife, she told him that she was cheating on me, so he thinks that I don't know of their early affairs.
Unfortunately my wife doesn't see these bad sides of him at all, for her he is just a good friend, that she has sex with, she can't seem to understand why I don't like him.

==============

well why don't you beat the shit outta him then?

I think you should admit that he is superior to you and your wife enjoys his cock more than your's. You don't have to like him, but you must respect him. He is a Bull and you are a cuck. I'm sure when he is fucking your wife, they are both laughing at your weakness. That should be humiliating for you. And hot! :)

My wife has run off overseas with a real stud. However my wife is a gemini and a bit indecisive. The stud thinks that my wife should show her exclusive love for him by gelding me. The stud offers to tie me spread eagle so my wife can geld me.

If that happens....make sure you have plenty of sterile bandages and some extra stength tylenol... You will be sore for a few days....Would be better for you if a Vet performs the procedure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back