• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

humiliateme73 the most stupid person?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
humiliateme73 said:
You really are a waste of time and that will be my last comment on this thread as you obviously feel a need to keep commenting and I hope people see you for what you truly are!

WHich is? Someone who has alerted everyone to a possible fraudster,which in the UK is a prisonable offence

humiliateme73 said:
You really are a waste of time and that will be my last comment on this thread as you obviously feel a need to keep commenting and I hope people see you for what you truly are!

Strange that you have not given me YOUR details yet then? i wonder why? would have been fun.

Wouldn't something like "go to meeting . com" work. Others could see your computer and tell you were to go and what to open. You could see/hear their comments, all the while keeping your computer safe.. sometimes it is better to find solutions... I do not know if people can save thinngs with go to meeting, but there are a lot of photos of my wife I would love to share but never allow in the public domain.

Users who are viewing this thread