• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

humiliating fuck

sarahsbitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Its been about 2 weeks since I was allowed to fuck my fiancee. She fucked her ex boyfriend last weekend and filmed most of it. You may have seen the pics in another thread. I was finally allowed to fuck her again tonight. It felt really strange knowing I wasn't the last person to fuck her. And it was really humiliating fucking her with my clitdick, knowing how different I feel to her compared to her ex.
She made me play the clip as I fucked her. As usual these days, I was told to wear lingerie and nighty. I had to fuck her as she lay there giggling and pitying me, whilst the sounds of her being fucked by her ex filled the room.
Afterwards she said she realised I was small, but having that knowledge physically reinforced by fucking her ex then fucking me has made her feel the difference more.
She was very loud and submissive in the video with her ex. The only noise she makes with me are when I go down on her. I've a feeling I'll be spending more time doing that than fucking her in future.

Good to see you're realising your place sarahsbitch! Have fun!

Attachments

• cartoon_CuckEatingCreampie.jpg
    cartoon_CuckEatingCreampie.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 210
  • Cuckold cleaning wife as she sux BBC.jpg
    Cuckold cleaning wife as she sux BBC.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 263
  • cuckold photo2.jpg
    cuckold photo2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 276
  • cuckold caption 5.jpg
    cuckold caption 5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 250
I agree sarahsbitch -- you're going to be using your mouth a lot more from now on. Enjoy. :~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back