• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliation Anyone?

• Thread startermhall
  • Start date

mhall

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 3, 2007
Hi Guys

This is just a question for all us cucks based on what I believe some of us enjoy – humiliation.

Personally I will only accept humiliation from the wife (if truth be told I adore it from her) but I know that some of us love it from the lovers and others.

My question is, do we want a thread that basically is an open house for all the so called bulls to “come and have a go”. I have no idea if we could as it is actually against the rules but if there can be an extreme IR thread, why not an Extreme Cuck one?.

My personal beliefs are that it needs to be an “anything goes” type of room. I will happily check with the cuck being humiliated to make sure he is ok with it (by pm so as not to destroy the run of the thread if he is.) If he is not, we can sort it as there will always be some one who will go too far.

The room would be ideal to “entice” bulls in to let them vent at you if that is your thing and if you are into the slave/master or sissy stuff then why not “bring it on” ?.

We would have to accept that we would get all manner of things said to us, much of which would be unsavoury and also I would emphasis that this is not to say we shouldn’t post in other rooms or on other threads but we need to be aware of everyone’s tastes and sometimes it can ruin someone else’s fun if we suddenly pop up with a “yes master” type of answer

I would be interested to know how you feel about it. If there is a call for it, it might be worth having a shot and we can ask the “powers that be”

i would love a thread of humiliation , I LIVE FOR IT

i think anyone should just post whatever it is they want (just try to get it into the right forum sec.) and stop worrying about it, just enjoy youreselves.

alot of humiliation that we employ is subtle and not so subtle stuff in public. ie...3 of us at restaraunt and i order for everyone, calling the wife my gf or slut (depending on place), and calling him cuck or my lovers husband..etc. ..i sit next to the wife while he sits across. sometimes we will go to a lounge, and when the cocktail waitress comes over, I will tell her our order...but make the cuck go get the drinks then tip the waitress who will sit and chat with us (if she has time). at a nude beach we make the cuck introduce us as his wife and lover to stranger...stuff like that...it doesnt have to be out and out mean like beatings to humiliate a cuck.

[think anyone should just post whatever it is they want (just try to get it into the right forum sec.) and stop worrying about it, just enjoy youreselves.] I agree with poochs statement here. I'm not a cuck but read the forums. I don't know if there would be enough people to justify another thread mhall there might I really don't know as it seems like there isn't alot of the cucks posting in this thread. I don't know the reason why. If you think there should be another thread contact the admin and see what they think of your idea. Muleman

Pooch, I definately agree. We have done many similar things in public and it has been a huge turn-on for all of us, me , my wife, AND, her lovers. Just one of the more extreme times at this, my wife had her shirt and bra off and was sucking her "date" (1st date BTW) as I drove them around one evening. He told me to pull in and get a room as we approched a motel. It was late so I pulled up under the awing and went in, leaving her laying in the seat blowing him. As I was coming back out with the key a van pulled up on the outside of the awing unloading a train crew. I later learned this was a lay over point for Norfork/Western crews and they arrived all times of the day and night! They had to walk around my car to get to the door. Under the brightly lit lights my bare breasted wife was displayed to all, as was her eagerness in devouring the black cock in her face. Everyone looked at me as I made my way to the drivers door. I was red faced I know. As I hurriedly got in, the guy closest to me loudly said "What's this"? Before I could answer or close the door, her lover who was laying back in the corner of the seat, guiding her head with one hand and pulling her skirt up over her bare ass with the other, said, "He's getting a room for me and his wife! Don't you think she is ready to go to one?" Everyone (but me) laughed uproarously. I could still hear their comments and laughter as I pulled away.

I parked clear at the other end of the motel and let us in thru the backdoor. Come to find out our room was near the center of the building. Since the train crews rooms are arranged in advance all they have to do is sign in and go. Before we reached our room we met them coming down the hall. My wife had her shirt on (though she was packing her bra) and in her lust was hanging all over her new black man. He had his arm around her and was copping feels as we walked. We reached our room just as the group of guys reached us. I was fumbling trying to get the dam key card to work with one hand while holding her overnight bag in the other. The guys stopped and started exchanging jokes and lewd remarks with Dee's lover. Embarrassed she clung to him and buried her face in his neck. I got the door open and was holding it for them, but her lover seemed in no hurry to break off his conversation with his "new friends". Instead he raised the back of her skirt and tucked the hem into the waistband leaving her bare ass again ******* for all of them to see,....as well as the hallway cameras.

I heard her whisper "Please let's go in". But he openly tongue kissed her and she responded. Next he reached between them and grabbed her by her mound. Dee gasped and wiggled trying to squirm out of his grip, while the observers catcalled and laughed. Enjoying the way her butt shook.

All this time I am standing just in the room holding the door open and holding my wife's toy bag, no one paying any attention to me. FINALLY, the crew started on to their rooms. As the last guy in line started off he slapped my wife's bare ass, telling her BF to send her down to his room after he was done with her, that he could "use a little of that". As her BF pulled her thru the door he responded that "when he was done with her she wouldn't be able to walk to his room"! The last thing I heard was the guys laughter accerting that "He bet that was right".

My humiliation was still not over. Once in the room while my wife and her BF stripped each other I was sent for pop and ice to go with the bottle he had had me stop and purchase. Guess who shows up at the ice machine while I am there? One of the train guys of course and I get the third degree about our lifestyle. Intimate questions interspersed repeatedly with the assurance that he'd sure never let another guy screw his "ole lady". I walked back to the room wondering what his wife might be doing while he's 100+ miles away.

No beating but more hot humiliation than we could EVER have planned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tinyasianhub
nice story with the train crews at the motel

I too enjoy humiliation in all forms. Once I had business in San Diego and one of my wife's bulls had business in LA at the same time so my wife accompanied me on the trip. We arranged to meet him in Laguna Beach one evening so that she could go spend some time with him. We got to Los Brisas on time and of course he was late. We sat on the patio enjoying the sunset and drinks and some appetizers. I did not notice until he arrived, but the patio was all white. He is about 6'4" 240# muscular and very dark. He could not enter the place unoticed. He walked right up to my wife and planted a big sloppy kiss on her. I felt like everyone in the place was looking since we had come in as a couple. She of course ignored me from then on and was hanging on him as we finished up. They walked out with arms around each other and I followed taking in stares and snickers from the patrons. When we got to the Valet parking they pulled both cars around and opened up my passenger door for her. She said "no I am going with him "(her bull). I had to get her suitcase out of the trunk again taking in the knowing looks from the Valet guys that this big black man was taking my wife off for a few days of fucking without me.

It was embarassing and humiliting but so exciting that I could barely drive back to San Diego.

Nice post 816ac, thank you

mhall, first of all, I didn't know you were a cuck lol.

Secondly, How far can the humiliation go before you say stop? I was browsing cuckoldplace and I read a few threads. A few caught my particular interests. A man wanted to surgically reduce the size of his penis and a man had his doctor prescribed him a drug so, it can strengthen his impotency.

Its not for me to say stop. If the person being humiliated is finding it too uncomfortable, it will stop. I see this as protected humiliation. We know what would go on here and should accept that. It's in the right place away from others. The situation you describe is a strange one, but self humiliation is just another kink - and one some people are very good at

Well, his wife instructed him to do it.

I always think, well what if you change your mind later on? What if you decide to leave? So yeah, that's why I asked.

We all know we can say a few odd things in the "heat of the moment" So, what if a wife tells the hubby to do something humiliating without the husband being comfortable. I know the cuck lifestyle mainly focuses on the wife, but shouldn't the hubby be allowed some pleasure as well?

Just curious. Not to try to start anything. I just trulely want to hear from other cucks about limitations of humiliation and so forth.

I think it a fine idea Mhall. And I believe it would be popular. There is nothing wrong with trying out new ideas. If they don't work as you thought, you can tweak it or just let it die.

Norm

Blackyoung said:
Well, his wife instructed him to do it.

I always think, well what if you change your mind later on? What if you decide to leave? So yeah, that's why I asked.

We all know we can say a few odd things in the "heat of the moment" So, what if a wife tells the hubby to do something humiliating without the husband being comfortable. I know the cuck lifestyle mainly focuses on the wife, but shouldn't the hubby be allowed some pleasure as well?

Just curious. Not to try to start anything. I just trulely want to hear from other cucks about limitations of humiliation and so forth.

It's all difficult to explain. I can only speak for myself but for us, the lifestyle is about making the wife happy and enjoying it. Personally I will happily accept humiliation from the wife in terms of her lover being bigger, better etc. and I enjoy (mostly) the fact that she will never let me watch. Her retelling and my imagination can cut out the "messy" stuff of her trysts, leaving pure erotica. One of her lovers was only 18 and if I do meet them I call them Sir but that is more for her amusement. We have said before that the one with the pussy makes the rules but I also believe that most of us cucks are really in control - our wives do it to enjoy themselves but also because they recognise what we enjoy and they love us. If the relationship is strong and equal the lifestyle is a great one - and everyone wins. As the wife tells me, I may have a small dick but I am more of a "man" than most of her lovers.

It fits in with our general lifestyle. I am the dominant one in all aspects of our life apart from sex - and its nice to let go, relax and be a sub in bed after a long hard week of business.

mhall, that is our situation exactly. I am the dominate one in ALL other aspects of our daily life, (with the exception that she can control me with sex.lol) I run my own business and have to be "boss" all day. When we get away to "play" I am tired of being in charge. Sexual humiliation, or humiliation in a sexual setting, "frees" me from that. I am turned on, seeing to my wife and her lovers needs. I chauffeur, rent their room, open doors, mix drinks. ANYTHING I can do to make their time together go smoother and be more pleasurable. I want them free to simply concentrate on each other.

Also, as you so well stated, my wife too, knows how much I enjoy her having sex with others and delights in giving ME that pleasure.

But do not think she does this "drugery" simply to "please her hubby". Nothing could be further from the truth. My wife LIKES MEN, and she LOVES SEX! I do not believe ANY one man could keep her totally satisfied. She loves the touch of someone new, she LOVES the seduction, she adores sex with black men. This is our only hobby.

Because she knows I love the humiliation of another man dating her, and taking her right in front of me, she knows there are ********* on her behavior. She is free to do anything she/they feel like, when they're together. Deep kissing, swollowing, anal, even saying the L word with her steady. Meeting alone, sleeping over, going out of town together has even taken place. When I have worked out of town on jobs, she HATES to be alone, so she has moved in with her steady and lived with him as his wife for a week at a time. This may be too "extreme" for some. But I assure you having your wife call you while you are away in a lonely motel room, and having you listen on the phone while she and her lover have sex, is a humiliation and a thrill that is unique. My wife is VERY vocal and hearing her pant her pleasure, squeal her orgasm, and whimper her words of lust, KNOWING that she has basicly forgotten you are on the phone, does something to a cuck. Not to mention hearing "her man" talk his trash to her, and grunt his pleasure into her. The last time this happened, still panting from the exertion he had just spent on her, my wife's lover said into the phone "Don't hurry home, Ray" then hung up with a click.

I know this would not work for everyone, but somehow it, REALLY, works for us.

Reactions: tinyasianhub
so did you guys ever start a thread or forum? if so, what is the name of it?

er... this is it !

Not the busiest of threads

Always happy to talk but bear in mind that I am in the UK

816ac said:
mhall, that is our situation exactly. I am the dominate one in ALL other aspects of our daily life, (with the exception that she can control me with sex.lol) I run my own business and have to be "boss" all day. When we get away to "play" I am tired of being in charge. Sexual humiliation, or humiliation in a sexual setting, "frees" me from that. I am turned on, seeing to my wife and her lovers needs. I chauffeur, rent their room, open doors, mix drinks. ANYTHING I can do to make their time together go smoother and be more pleasurable. I want them free to simply concentrate on each other.

Also, as you so well stated, my wife too, knows how much I enjoy her having sex with others and delights in giving ME that pleasure.

But do not think she does this "drugery" simply to "please her hubby". Nothing could be further from the truth. My wife LIKES MEN, and she LOVES SEX! I do not believe ANY one man could keep her totally satisfied. She loves the touch of someone new, she LOVES the seduction, she adores sex with black men. This is our only hobby.

Because she knows I love the humiliation of another man dating her, and taking her right in front of me, she knows there are ********* on her behavior. She is free to do anything she/they feel like, when they're together. Deep kissing, swollowing, anal, even saying the L word with her steady. Meeting alone, sleeping over, going out of town together has even taken place. When I have worked out of town on jobs, she HATES to be alone, so she has moved in with her steady and lived with him as his wife for a week at a time. This may be too "extreme" for some. But I assure you having your wife call you while you are away in a lonely motel room, and having you listen on the phone while she and her lover have sex, is a humiliation and a thrill that is unique. My wife is VERY vocal and hearing her pant her pleasure, squeal her orgasm, and whimper her words of lust, KNOWING that she has basicly forgotten you are on the phone, does something to a cuck. Not to mention hearing "her man" talk his trash to her, and grunt his pleasure into her. The last time this happened, still panting from the exertion he had just spent on her, my wife's lover said into the phone "Don't hurry home, Ray" then hung up with a click.

I know this would not work for everyone, but somehow it, REALLY, works for us.
How old were you when you married and how many years have you been married? I couldn't stand to let a wife move out into another place for a week I really don't understand why even be married why not just live with the woman and you both go your own ways not knocking you but I just don't see how a couple could stay together and live this lifestyle. It to me would be like losing control of my life.

For us it is all about control. At work and at home I am in total control, a real control freak and high pressure - but in bed, it's nice to be the sub and just do as I am told. Its a nice relief and relaxing way to be. It also keeps my feet on the ground

mhall said:
For us it is all about control. At work and at home I am in total control, a real control freak and high pressure - but in bed, it's nice to be the sub and just do as I am told. Its a nice relief and relaxing way to be. It also keeps my feet on the ground
See mhall this is what I don't understand how can you be in control without your wife not even being home for a week or so. It is you your self in the house and she calls you and tells you she has just made love to some guy. I'm not trying to run your lifestyle down or start a argument about right or wrong I just don't see no control in this. It is just damn hard for me to wonder who is in control you or your wife living with another man.

muleman said:
See mhall this is what I don't understand how can you be in control without your wife not even being home for a week or so. It is you your self in the house and she calls you and tells you she has just made love to some guy. I'm not trying to run your lifestyle down or start a argument about right or wrong I just don't see no control in this. It is just damn hard for me to wonder who is in control you or your wife living with another man.

It's about balance. The whole point is that when it comes to sex, I am not in control - I am absolutely not.

In every other aspect of my life I am a control freak and I am convinced I'd give myself a heart attack if I was a control freak in bed as well

Users who are viewing this thread