humiliation

• Thread startershaznie
  • Start date

shaznie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
my wife loves to humiliate me in the following way, she makes me hang her stockings , panties, pink negligees , bras, and pink tops on our line just as a group of young girls walk past the back of our place and i feel so embarrissed as they giggle and make comments like sissy boy. i think my wife is doing it to show all what a sissy i am, and many people in our area now know im a sissy , and so my wife feels ok having her lovers , so that if the neigbours see theyll understand why. is she to cruel to me. i also do all our housework, washing, cleaning and ironing , but only allowed to put things on the line when woman walk past the back of our place , for humiliation. like to know what others think

I have to go with my wife every few months to buy my new panties. She loves to hold them up to my waist and make comments for those nearby to hear

Good for her and you

shaznie said:
my wife loves to humiliate me in the following way, she makes me hang her stockings , panties, pink negligees , bras, and pink tops on our line just as a group of young girls walk past the back of our place and i feel so embarrissed as they giggle and make comments like sissy boy. i think my wife is doing it to show all what a sissy i am, and many people in our area now know im a sissy , and so my wife feels ok having her lovers , so that if the neigbours see theyll understand why. is she to cruel to me. i also do all our housework, washing, cleaning and ironing , but only allowed to put things on the line when woman walk past the back of our place , for humiliation. like to know what others think

How do you feel?
Are you OK with this?
It seems to me you like it, am I right?

Put your Panties on and accept your fate.

Pantied, cucked, feminized and obedient to your wife.

Attachments

• 2242d1156086010.jpg
    2242d1156086010.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 357
  • 3929d1161544052-sissy-cucks-d465.jpg
    3929d1161544052-sissy-cucks-d465.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 370
  • sissymaid_cuckold.jpg
    sissymaid_cuckold.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 368
  • 0503-nylon-maid-knickers-small.jpg
    0503-nylon-maid-knickers-small.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 327
  • 3928d1161543780-sissy-cucks-db67.jpg
    3928d1161543780-sissy-cucks-db67.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 410
wow i like ??????

Just a question, not my usual rant

shaznie said:

Does she ever treat you with kindness, show some love and tenderness, anything at all. My personal opinion, women like your wife should suck your cock, and tongue your ass every day of the week and give thanks that the rest of the time you are an understanding man who allows her eccentricities and doesn't throw her in the street.

My wife introduces me as her clean up boy to all her friends. Now all our neighbors know that I am a cuckold husband and a sissy man, she allows me to wear only panties when her boy friends come and she puts her panties on my head as a cap

nice thread but needs pics

sissy cuck

I love my wife to humilate me and she lets me be a sissy faggot.She has me sucking all her lovers and I get to eat her cum filled cunt giggle I love cum. One photo shows me licking the cum out of a rubber, I love being a sissy queer.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 602
Do you have any rights.

sexybicouple said:
I love my wife to humilate me and she lets me be a sissy faggot.She has me sucking all her lovers and I get to eat her cum filled cunt giggle I love cum. One photo shows me licking the cum out of a rubber, I love being a sissy queer.

I noticed you didn't answer my other question. Maybe this time. I hear what you are saying. I have no problem with your wanting to be a sissy queer and sucking off your wifes lovers. Ive sucked cocks and worn panties myself on occasion. I have to say I don't care where you are on the hierarchy of relationships everybody is capable of just plain disliking someone, even hating them. for whatever reason. What happens when your wife brings home someone you simply despise. Do you have the right of refusal, can you tell her not to bring him around and further not to even see him. There is a world of difference between erotic humiliation and cruel hurtful destructive abuse. You may be surprised to hear I am in favor of the first, but as for the latter, If you have no say so whatsoever, my opinion is you should just go shoot yourself.

Even BDSM enthusiasts know there are limits and so incorporate a 'safe' word into their play. Do you have such a 'safe' word. I bet not. Only the potential for extreme abuse form your wife. Maybe I am wrong...tell me. Does she love you I ask again, does she tell you and if not how do you know. If she is just a domineering cruel bitch how long before your pathetic posturing begins to sicken her and she dumps you for one of her 'real' men. OK, so you are happy...happy as a pig in shit...Here's the problem. You are, whether you like it or not advocating a lifestyle which some poor schmuck will someday take to heart and end up literally destroyed by it. Think of these future disasters which you perpetrated and maybe you might consider throwing in some disclaimers once in awhile.

shaznie said:
.... many people in our area now know im a sissy, so my wife feels ok having her lovers... if our neigbours see, they'll understand why. Is she too cruel to me?

No, I don't think so. Having accepted your marital role as your wife's sissy cuckold, it's entirely reasonable for your wife to want others... especially other women... to see and appreciate what an admirable cuckold you are for her.

shaznie said:
I also do all our housework: washing, cleaning, and ironing, but I'm only allowed to put things on the line when women walk past the back of our place , for humiliation. I'd like to know what others think.

I think it's commendable you're doing the housework, so your wife has adequate time and energy to pursue, date, seduce and fuck other men. Her insisting you put her lingerie up on the line (and your panties, presumably) to dry only when other women are walking by is entirely understandable and reasonable, for the reason noted above. You should be proud of yourself.

Why won't you guys answer a few simple questions. Here Custer is still encouraging this fucking pathetic fool and too afraid to find reason where there is none. Just a couple of chicken shit assholes without a leg to stand on. There is nothing reasonable about what this woman is doing to this guy. You custer should just shut the fuck up and let him crash and burn before the two of you suck some other poor bastard into this morass you think is so cool.

You can't love someone without respecting them Rod. I agree with you for the most part. But not all marriages are based on love so maybe two people fulfilling their fantasies is enough to create a marriage. WIll it last? Probably not. That is why so many wives in those kind of relationships leave the sissy boy for a real man.

And some 'real men' a.k.a. bulls are so insecure that they see anyone checking out their new [hot] wife and assume that the wife is partly to blame. Hmnnn.... where have I heard that one before? Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan? The list is endless. This revolves around placing men and women in sex role [boxes]. The romantic 1950's nuclear family in many many cases was far from the ideal presented. I don't have all the answers and do not advocate contracting or transmitting social diseases. Adults assume the risk of engaging in extra curricular activities.

I would posit that the overwhelming majority of members here get off on the fantasy aspect of letting go completely following the sexual bliss flavor of the moment. Virtual as opposed to real. Very often, a new thread is questioned as to the veracity of the claims of the member. That's a sideshow. Maybe it 'is' fake. Who cares, really? This is not 'Dear Abby' after all. Don't make false comparisons.

Hey Mac,
You are absolutely right although it wasn't caffeine, too many episodes of Breaking Bad. I apologize to all and will try to contain myself. But please please I beg you ...no castration/sterilization pics.

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
Why won't you guys answer a few simple questions. Here Custer is still encouraging this fucking pathetic fool and too afraid to find reason where there is none. Just a couple of chicken shit assholes without a leg to stand on. There is nothing reasonable about what this woman is doing to this guy. You custer should just shut the fuck up and let him crash and burn before the two of you suck some other poor bastard into this morass you think is so cool.

it's just a fantasy,for goodness sake and as such it can go wherever the fantasist wants it to,lighten up, i've been reading your pompous posts,just chill,everyone has different fantasies,that's life :=)

ok posted before i read your apology :=)

mmmm i think this is gorgeous

Attachments

• 1773639517.jpg
    1773639517.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 304
fionasissyslut said:
mmmm i think this is gorgeous

===========

very fetching ...how big is his dick? :D