• No

Votes: 46 63.0%

• Total voters
monarchCpl said:
unfortunately he does not use it well
Well then, I vote that you get some help from others 😏

• Love
Reactions: toolman and monarchCpl
Try adjusting position, ride cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. take control as long as he stays hard you can ride him to many orgasms' at your pace.

Reactions: toolman
Jaandaj said:
Well then that's the more serious problem.

Now I'm not a professional. But judging by the picture, and your hand. I'm going to say 5" tops.
Properly used should be able to get an "oh yeah, fuck me baby". Sure it's not the " oh my fucking god" fuck that an 9" or 10" can give. But then they have to know how to use it also.

I am not going to highjack your thread and go into details on how men need to be better at sex. But I will say I hope he at least eats your pussy like it's his last meal!

Love and sex are two different things. You can love someone and never have sex with them, and you can have sex and never love them.

Good luck pretty lady! Hope to see a smile on that face still 😘
You may not be a professional but your assessment is pretty pro! No "proper use" or "oh yeahs" to be seen, I'm sorry to say.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman and CanuckD
CanuckD said:
Try adjusting position, ride cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. take control as long as he stays hard you can ride him to many orgasms' at your pace.
that's an issue to...

• Sad
Reactions: toolman and CanuckD
monarchCpl said:
that's an issue to...
then it is not a size issue I suspect ...

monarchCpl said:
You may not be a professional but your assessment is pretty pro! No "proper use" or "oh yeahs" to be seen, I'm sorry to say.
Does he let you get it elsewhere?
If I knew him I could mentor him and teach him some secrets. Cost you a wink and a smile though

The best survey I ever saw was one done by Durex condoms. Seems to me they would be an authority since they make the product that covers the cock. Their study said average was 6 inches with a variation range of 1/2 an inch, meaning if you are under 5.5 then you are below average and above 6.5 is above average.

Over the years I have seen a lot of cocks and I would agree with this. Maybe 10% are over 6.5 with maybe 2-3% being 8 inches or more.

My wife says anything 5 inches or more is good if the guy knows what he is doing, but thickness matters more than length. She says she would rather be with a guy that is 6 inches long and 6 inches around than longer but not as thick.

I am 2.6 inches long and 4.5 around, so I am out of the running in both categories 🤣

• Love
Reactions: CanuckD, monarchCpl and toolman
monarchCpl said:
What do you think? Am I unreasonable here..

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
You are entitled to want a cock that fits you better and he should not object to you finding one.Tell him to take a small cock like his up his ass then see if he likes a bigger one better,

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, CanuckD and monarchCpl
If you enjoy his cock what difference does his size make?

Reactions: CanuckD
Final tally..
  • Yes​

40.7%
  • No​

59.3%
😌

The average penis size varies among different studies and populations. On average, when erect, the size is commonly reported to be around 12.9 to 15.0 centimeters (5.1 to 5.9 inches) in length and around 9.6 to 12.3 centimeters (3.7 to 4.8 inches) in circumference. Using only medical/scientific studies, rather than ones from someone with a vested interest (businesses like condom suppliers) is an important aspect of finding the true average size of a cock. Mine is 5 1/4 inches erect, so I'm in the average range, but when it's limp it shrinks to a tiny size, like seen in my profile pic.

Reactions: toolman
SCSenior said:
Maybe you should ask whether his cock looks good. I say No.
Good as in...?

monarchCpl said:
unfortunately he does not use it well
Communicate, tell him how to use it more to what feels best for you. Bigger is not always better, if it's floppy or not used in a way to please your needs and wants. I'm sure you have had some that were really big but didn't satisfy you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: monarchCpl
franklyhorny said:
Communicate, tell him how to use it more to what feels best for you. Bigger is not always better, if it's floppy or not used in a way to please your needs and wants. I'm sure you have had some that were really big but didn't satisfy you. Correct me if I'm wrong.
you are correct, too big can be an issue too

Reactions: franklyhorny
monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
You need to try some not average and work your way up and down the sizes. Then you can decide for yourself what's average

monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
he is a little Below

sluthunt said:
he is a little Below
If it works for you go for it. Mix and match till you find the right fit. 🤗

My wife and I have been to about 50 swingers parties over the years so I have seen hundreds of hard cocks. Your husband is definitely average.

If by average you mean exactly 50th percentile he he’s probably a little below that. I would say 40th to 45th percentile. Just a little left of center on the bell curve.

I would say that calling that cock below average is the equivalent of calling a man who is 5 foot 9 short.