husband wants me to flirt

Reactions: toolman2c
I will be in Dallas Wed.-Sat.. and you are welcome to my hotel room all week.. or I can come over and have you in your bed too..

Reactions: Custer Laststand and mdguy1987
Hi Ms. Nickbuscolupus,

Re.:
nickbuscolupus said:
It is, of course, totally-appropriate for a sexually-desirable woman such as yourself to feel this way. You might find it helpful to read (if you have not done so already) the post by NYCwifey, in the "Stories" section of this forum, with "What I love about being a hotwife" on the subject line, here:

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/what-i-love-about-being-a-hot-wife.111851/#post-1018549
Ms. NYCwifey gives an articulate, well-written description of the advantages to herself, her marriage and her husband of their "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationship, in which — by mutual agreement — she dates, seduces and fucks whomever she wishes, while her husband agrees to remain faithful to her (and actually is).

It looks like Druckallnight, who says he'll be in Dallas later this week (i.e., 20 - 23 Nov. 2019), per his post no. 62 above, might be a candidate to consider as a starting point for your budding career as a hotwife.

—Custer

Last edited:
Hello sexy very nice tits, niples are the perfect size. Can we chat I love so share pics with each other

What happened here? I would love some follow up!

nickbuscolupus said:
I am in Plano. I can get out.
Hi Ms. Nickbuscolupus,

We haven't heard anything from you for a while. How is it going? Did you step up, step out, and become a hotwife over Thanksgiving (2019) weekend...?

If not, and if you and your husband.... who suggested you flirt with other men.... don't think you're ready for that step quite yet, you might introduce him to:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine) — and, of course, spend some time reading it yourself. It might help the two of you become more comfortable with the concept of a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, in which.... by mutual agreement.... you are sexually liberated and free to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish, while your husband remains faithful to you (and actually is).

Thanks in advance for any updates you're willing to provide.

—Custer

Changeable said:
What happened here? I would love some follow up!
Nothing yet

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Nickbuscolupus,

We haven't heard anything from you for a while. How is it going? Did you step up, step out, and become a hotwife over Thanksgiving (2019) weekend...?

If not, and if you and your husband.... who suggested you flirt with other men.... don't think you're ready for that step quite yet, you might introduce him to:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine) — and, of course, spend some time reading it yourself. It might help the two of you become more comfortable with the concept of a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, in which.... by mutual agreement.... you are sexually liberated and free to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish, while your husband remains faithful to you (and actually is).

Thanks in advance for any updates you're willing to provide.

—Custer
Wow

Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
nickbuscolupus said:
Good to hear you like the site I posted above, Ms. Nickbuscolupus (or so I gather). As I mentioned, I suggest you introduce your husband to it if you haven't already. From what you've said, it sounds like he's probably a candidate for transitioning to a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage — so, it would seem to have potential for getting you to where you want to be if you press on with him in that direction.

nickbuscolupus said:
getting tired of being stalked
I won’t stalk you. We will meet and I will have you in a motel room or the back of your car. I’m in the DFW area.