• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hyacinth

Will2112001

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I sent Her Home to Her BF creamy and used. I wonder if He even knew??? I wonder about Him sometimes

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0083.jpg
    DSCF0083.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF0121.jpg
    DSCF0121.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 414
  • JASSEDT (2).jpg
    JASSEDT (2).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 331
Perhaps he likes her like that. I know I would. Take some pictures of her used so we can see what a stud you are.

Oh I'm going to post more of this Slut. But I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Just Keep Her coming back For more.

Very nice! I guarantee he knows! That is often the most exciting for couples into the the lifestyle. Especially at the beggining when everyone is still afraid to admit what they like. she can cheat and get fucked like a ***** and he can taste it after shes dirty and no one has to say anything. it is very common to start out that way.

Seriously did you really fuck this girl?? How do you have her pics??

Yes I did. And if You go back to Your First Statement. You Said ex girlfriend. The Key Word EX!!!! And I have More Picture. She has moved on. Not only from You. But She ain't too happy with Her current BF

Those are unmistakeable photos of a girl who likes to fuck. I know, I had one just like her.

She is a little hottie for sure. Love that ass and asshole, I would suck your cum from that starfish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back