• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am new

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
Isn't this all a moot point if you're not interested in telling him? Have you guys talked about it at all? Are you just gonna bring home a guy and tell him "this is the way it is."

That's hot by the way... So are you!

But seriously, whats his take on all this?

And you're hot (yeah, I know I said it before, but you deserve to have it said again)

You're 20 years old. Of course you want to see other guys. Unless your bf is into this sort of thing, have some respect for the guy and don't cheat on him behind his back.

I suggest initiating a game with your bf to start him in your desired direction.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Thanks for your reply and for posting your photos. You're a gorgeous young woman... VERY attractive.

realgirl said:
To be honest I don't know what I want.

That's OK. It sounds like you need to experiment with sexual relationships with a variety of men. After a while, what you want and need will become more clear to you.

realgirl said:
I like the security of my boyfriend...

Nothing wrong with that. Lots of women, especially those with a high sex drive, like the security of their relationship with their boyfriend or husband whom they love very much. But, at the same time...

realgirl said:
...but often find myself fantasizing about other men when we have sex.

...they need the physical, psychological, and emotional stimulation of relationships with a variety of lovers. This doesn't mean they don't love their boyfriends or husbands — they do, very much. It's just that they need and want more sex. Such women often seek other men for sexual relationships (not love)... sometimes short-term, sometimes longer-term... and they find them! There are men everywhere!

Your fantasizing about other men while fucking your boyfriend is, in fact, good. It means you're a healthy young woman with a good imagination and a strong sex drive.

realgirl said:
I'm a little nervous about him finding out so Im keeping pics limited. These are two he has never seen and are a bit older.

It sounds like you assume your boyfriend would be displeased and perhaps even angered if he knew you were posting and showing your photos in a forum for men whose wives and girlfriends cuckold them by taking lovers. But, that may not be the case. Your boyfriend has sexual fantasies of his own. Do you know what they are...?

To start yourself down the road toward what appears to be your goal (having a reliable relationship with your boyfriend while increasing your sexual satisfaction by also fucking other men), I suggest proposing a game to him.

First, establish a suitably romantic and sensuous setting... a candle-lit evening in your (/his) apartment, soft music he likes on the stereo, and glasses of wine, for instance. Sit beside him on your (/his) couch, and gradually get him hot by, among other things, fondling his cock and whispering "sweet nothings" in his ear... but stay in control. Don't let him get away from you (so to speak) and rip your clothes off.

Then, when he's suitably hot, whisper in a seductive voice that you bet he has sexual fantasies and they're REALLY hot. You want him to tell you one, right now... and (running your hands through his hair) you're not going to fuck him until he does.

As you tease his first fantasy out of him, pretend it's really turning you on (in fact, you may find it really will turn you on). Do not, under any circumstance, give him the message you find it weird or disgusting (even if you do). Your goal should be acceptance of his fantasy as a part of him, and giving him the message it turns you on too, thereby making him even hotter. When he's told you his entire fantasy (not before), fuck him passionately.

Next time you and your boyfriend are together, repeat the above. Seduce him into telling you another of his deepest, innermost fantasies, then (when he has told you his whole fantasy, not before) conclude by again fucking him passionately. Continue your strategy, seducing him into telling you more and more of his fantasies.

Your goal, I suggest, should be to bring your boyfriend to feeling that since you accept his innermost sexual fantasies and find them a turn-on, he should accept YOUR innermost sexual fantasies and not reject them, but rather allow himself to be turned on by them. Do not, however, start out with your "main" fantasy of fucking other men.... rather, start out with milder fantasies you feel he'll be likely to accept and be turned on by. You might alternate... after he tells you one of his fantasies, the next time you're together for a romantic evening tell him one of yours, etc.

A related goal, I suggest, should be to find out what your boyfriend is all about in terms of his innermost sexuality. (My guess would be, you don't know at this point... or you know a few things about his sexuality, but not everything.)

Once the two of you realize it's OK to tell each other your sexual fantasies, and realize you don't reject each others fantasies and consider them "weird," but rather sharing them enhances your sex life, I suggest you'll be able to begin gradually moving your boyfriend in your desired direction... that is, toward acceptance of your need to take lovers and fuck a variety of other men, while also loving him and being his "steady" woman.

—Custer

Hes always asked me what my fantasies were but I'm to afraid to tell him lol

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
[My boyfriend has] always asked me what my fantasies are, but I'm too afraid to tell him. lol

I agree the idea of telling one's innermost sexual fantasies to someone else, even an intimate sexual partner, tends to make one feel fearful. In your mind, you tend to view it as opening the possibility your bf will think you're "weird"... or even worse, the possibility of him laughing at and rejecting your fantasy, thereby implying he's laughing at you and rejecting you.

Note, however, a key element in my suggestion (above) is to seduce your boyfriend into beginning to tell you HIS fantasies. You might be able to get him started with a "you first (giggle)" strategy, followed by seductively whispering in his ear that if he wants you to fuck him he's going to have to tell you one. (As noted above, once you tell him that, don't give in.)

In exchange, no doubt your bf will ask you to tell him one of YOUR fantasies. (Hey... nothing wrong with that... fair's fair, right?) I suggest, however, not telling him you think about fucking other men while he's fucking you. That would be too much, too soon. Instead, you might consider increasing the suspense by saying "not 'til tomorrow night, baby... now I have to fulfill my promise... you DO want me to fulfill my promise, don't you...?

In any case, I suggest thinking of some relatively harmless fantasies you can relate to him that he'll probably find erotic, but won't ****** you to the risk of him being shocked. Start out with something "mild," even if it isn't a fantasy you normally use to turn yourself on, so you can relate it to him without feeling awkward and embarrassed. If your only fantasy is thinking about fucking other men while he's fucking you, then you'll need to spend some time coming up with some milder "more acceptable" fantasies. A way to do it would be to make a trip to your local book store and purchase a paperback book of erotic short stories written by women.

This exercise will be good for you, Realgirl. It will broaden your sexual imagination, and it will probably improve your sex life... because once you and your bf beginning relating fantasies to each other, you can start playing into them.

—Custer

realgirl said:
I am a new white female 20 yrs old interested in sleeping with other men besides my bf
Ok, where are you?

Thank you custard I will try that your very helpful :)

realgirl said:
Thank you custard, I will try that. You're very helpful. :)

You're welcome. I think you'll find "you can do it" (as they say). I wish you well, Realgirl.

—Custard

realgirl said:
Hes always asked me what my fantasies were but I'm to afraid to tell him lol

if that's the case he is ready and begging for you to open up to him. you don't have to talk about everything at once, start with something small like "I fantasize about us being watched" and go from there. Welcome to the forum.
You are a beautiful girl.

:)

Hi RealGirl, i love reading your post's. Thanks for posting your pics, you look gorgeous. I love your titties, yummy.

kevin x

I think 'Custard' just got played. Again.

Congratulations, Ms. Realgirl! I think you've won a bet...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Thanks for posting your pics a while back... i.e., the one's that accompanied your post:

realgirl said:
To be honest I don't know what I want, I like the security of my boyfriend but often find myself fantasizing about other men when we have sex...

You're a VERY attractive and sensuous-looking woman. (Somehow I missed seeing your pics when you first posted them; otherwise I would have said this earlier.)

Regarding your comment that you don't know what you want (at the time you made that comment, anyway)... I would suggest starting by asking AlbanySearching (George) to send you $1000, per his post:

AlbanySearching said:
$1,000 says a girl with no pics and the username "real girl" is, in fact, a man. It couldn't be more obvious if her username was "HotNSexy18YearOld"

You might also remind George that his subsequent post:

AlbanySearching said:
I stand corrected, this girl needs some serious alone time with any guy (or girl) she wants.

cannot be considered an adequate substitute for not forking over your $1000. I mean, admittedly he made his bet somewhat rashly... but, hey — rashly risking one's money is what betting is all about.

It's easy enough to do. Just set up a new P.O. box under your real name, then send George a PM giving him your new address. He will then send you a check for $1000 made out to the "real you." Then, deposit his check. Your bank will require you to wait a few days before spending any of it, while his check clears. (This is an important step.) Then, you can answer your question re. "not knowing what to do" by using George's generously-provided $1 K to do... well... whatever you like.

A possibility will be that you and George may turn out to live in the same town or city (or within reasonable driving distance). If so, and if he protests he doesn't actually have $1 K he can send you (among people who wager, this would be considered poor form), I propose you offer him an alternative. This, of course, would be that you will allow him to work off the $1 K he owes you by letting you fuck him in whatever ways you choose, or subject him to any sexual acts that may please you, for some rate per fuck or other sexual act that you would specify ($20...? $30...?) until he "pays down" his debt.

In this way, you could satisfy your fantasy that you said you have while fucking your bf Chris, re. wanting to find out what it would be like to also fuck another man... possibly at the same time... while, of course, not sacrificing your relationship with Chris.

I mean, how can you lose? You're facing an opportunity here to either gain $1000 or subject a man other than Chris (i.e., George) to $1000 worth of fucking or other sexual acts of your choosing. (I also suggest the obvious: request that George send you a few photos before choosing the latter as an adequate substitute for the former.)

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread