• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am new

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
I am a new white female 20 yrs old interested in sleeping with other men besides my bf

Welcome to the site. Tell us more and show a pic please.

$1,000 says a girl with no pics and the username "real girl" is, in fact, a man. It couldn't be more obvious if her username was "HotNSexy18YearOld"

It is nice to see some women join in our site

realgirl said:
I am a new white female 20 yrs old interested in sleeping with other men besides my bf

Nothing could please us more than an openminded woman, telling us her side of the story. I know some will disablive you, but I always give the benefit of the doubt.

pics or not real

realgirl said:

============

this here is a _real_ girl :)

Attachments

• 4 anne.jpg
    4 anne.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 858
who is that angel, If I ever hit the the lottery, just once more before I am underground.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Welcome to the forum!

realgirl said:
I am a new white female 20 yrs old interested in sleeping with other men besides my bf.

Awright... go for it.

It will help you attract responses if you indicate where you live (i.e., the general area... no need to be too specific); the age ranges you tend to be attracted to (younger, say 18? about the same, 19-21? older, perhaps 22-29? significantly older, maybe 30-40? etc); your racial preference, if any (white? black? Asian?), plus any other information about your preferences that may help you find a lover to your liking.

Also, you might indicate how candidates should get in touch with you. A possibility other than the open forum would be via "personal messages" (PMs).

Good luck with increasing your sexual horizons!

—Custer

To be honest I don't know what I want, I like the security of my boyfriend but often find myself fantasizing about other men when we have sex.. Im a little nervous about him finding out so Im keeping pics limited. These are two he has never seen and are a bit older.

Attachments

• se09.jpg
    se09.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 843
  • se11.jpg
    se11.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 782
realgirl said:
To be honest I don't know what I want, I like the security of my boyfriend but often find myself fantasizing about other men when we have sex.. Im a little nervous about him finding out so Im keeping pics limited. These are two he has never seen and are a bit older.

Your a hot little thing. Your boyfriend is lucky. I guess you need to find a way to open the topic of fucking other guy with him. I wish I had some good advice for you but I can't think of a damn thing at the moment.

Well you just made the jerk off crowd happy.

i would love to make your fantasy come true

Great to meet you realgirl - I hope we hear more about you. [I can quite understand you keeping the photos limited in your circumstances, but you look lovely] :)

realgirl said:
I like the security of my boyfriend but often find myself fantasizing about other men when we have sex..

Fantasy is great - it goes on in your head and nobody needs to know about it. If it makes you feel sexier and gives you enjoyment then keep the fantasy going. Making things reality is a different matter - but you can find lots of men here willing to feed your fantasy life and keep you safe at the same time.

What sort of men do you fantasize about? How do they treat you?? What do you do with them you don't do with your boyfriend???

[Do you like the idea of an older dominant man???? Oooops - how did that question slip in? LOL] :D

Hey realgirl, you look hot! Love thoses titties umm Have you ever considered going black?

I stand corrected, this girl needs some serious alone time with any guy (or girl) she wants.

There real hehe, and i found out about this topic from a stories site, also I have thought about black guys not sure though this isnt a size thing more of a humiliation thing.

I do not know why, but I do believe you

realgirl said:

Your desires are just natural. Listen to your hart.