• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Can't Help it It Turns Me On

• Thread starterJim S.
  • Start date
Jim - you keep playing with fire like this - Linda's going to wind up pregnant pretty quickly with Kevin's baby.

Going to the Airport

Just add a couple of photos, the first is one of Linda and I the other is one I got from Linda the day they went to that party, you can see that Kevin was showing off to his friends and you can see that Kevin and I give Linda a great comparison for her to choose a future mate.

Linda called me this morning and asked if I could take her to pick up Kevin after his flight. I was silent for a second and she said I will give you a show that will give you very sexy dreams tonight. I asked her what time and we were on our way to pick up my rival from the airport. When I arrived at her apartment, she was just getting ready to leave. She asked me how she looked and I told her as sexy as ever. I then got hard myself and said to her, why don't you pack an overnight bag and really give him a welcome home. I told her that she could always take a sick day tomorrow and the same for Kevin, if they just wanted to stay in bed all day. She put together a quick overnight bag and she asked me if I could give her a box of condoms. I said mine are too small for him, but they can be put on and they would be very tight. Linda told me her fertile time is coming in two days so she has to be careful. Has any one used condoms that were too tight, did they hold with a full load of sperm? Should be fun, for Kevin and Linda.

On the way over I asked her if she was free this weekend and I reminded her that I would be out of town from Monday to Thursday, so I would like to be with her before I leave. She said she would call me depending on what Kevin wanted to do. I was going to argue but I saw that "dreamy" look in her eyes and she was already with him and a thousand miles away from me. I bet if I checked her right then, her panties were probably soaked.

We got to the arrival area and she ran in, I waited at the car like a regular chauffeur. In a few minutes, they came out and after putting his suitcase in the trunk, we were off. She likes my car, it has tinted windows in the back seat. As I was driving Linda and Kevin were making out and more. Our ride was about 45 minutes. While Kevin was loving her tits and she was playing with his cock, I heard her gasp, do you have a condom, I need you inside me. He shook his head no. I was waiting for her to give him one of my smaller ones. But she said, will you promise to pull out? He said he would really try.

His huge cock entered her and they were like animals in heat, She was telling him to fuck her hard and then she nearly made me forget I was driving, (I didn't and I kept the lovers safe) she told him that she loved his penis and then she said put you cum all over my pussy. She came and then he did pull out and instead of pulling out a few inches his cock head was right on her vagina lips and when he shot his load it must have covered her entire lips and clit. The next thing nearly made me cum, she said "Kev, please use your fingers on me and make me cum again and she kissed him. I was picturing to myself all that sperm being pushed deeip into Linda's womb. He made her cum twiice with his fingers and I have read enough to know that a woman's orgasm helps move sperm to its intended target. If she ovulates in 2 days his sperm could be just waiting for her egg. Usually she is under control but thats nature I guess. I wonder if she is even going to use those condoms this weekend. This is only their fourth date or is it third. Can a huge cock really set a girl's desires off like they seem to be doing to Linda?

I will either write about my horny weekend alone or a sexy hot one with Linda.

Jim

She Called in Sick and He is Off

Linda took my advice and took today off and so did Kevin. Last night I had time to think about actually being a cuckold in the near future. I know my honey had talked about guys naturally with her friends, especially Jean, and she was always curious about guys with big (bigger than normal, whatever that is) cocks and balls. When we would read stories on the various sites together, she began using the term cuckold. We read a story a few weeks ago where the wife got pregnant a couple months before the wedding and the husband to be was excited about it.

I remember that wife or fiancé always used a condom or pull out method of birth control. Before she went out on a date with another man, she would go to her fiancées and get a few condoms from him. She would tease him about the size and prowess of her date that evening. She would especially be explicit if her other boyfriend had a good track record of sending his girlfriends or wives to the maternity ward. Her husband to be, thought it would be a real turn on, if the condom would break at the wrong time. This one particular date, was right in the middle of her cycle, so she was really fertile. She told him about her date, he was a guy from her former College. He was divorced and was paying child support for three kids.

Before she came to pick up the protection, he stuck pin holes into every condom. After her dates, she would come back to her husband to be's place and let him have sloppy seconds. She did this time and told him that the condoms failed but her boyfriend's cock didn't and if he didn't want to become a step father to his child, you better suck all his cum out. The fiancee did everything except lick and suck her out. He spent all his time fucking her missionary and doggie and she would keep telling him, you know you are pushing his cum deeper and deeper into my womb. That just made him pump harder, he eventually sent his cum into her and she said that now we will have to see whose child pops out.

She was pregnant and they married when she was about 4 months along, just enough of a bump to start tongues going. The end of the story has her giving birth to a girl with red hair, like her other boyfriend. Linda saw how excited it made me and we made very hot love. She asked me if that would turn me on if she would get pregnant before we married and I shot another load all over her tummy.

The other night when we were making out, Linda asked me if she should get a diaphragm since she will be having two serious boyfriends. I told her that I hope she sticks to pulling out and using condoms and that is all. She said that aren't you afraid that a condom might not hold Kevin and I could get pregnant by him. I told her that I would love to be her birth control or emergency birth control and lick her out. She said that most of the sperm would be already beyond where I could get it especially if he cums right on her cervix and then I have an orgasm. That just made me lose my load all over her.

As I was cumming I told her I would marry her if she is pregnant or not, that I love her and would love to take care of her the rest of our lives. I also told her that I would not be against her dating after we marry, but I would stay totally faithful to her. She kissed and said that I have all the qualities of a loving supporting husband, but Kevin has the sexiest penis that she could every imagine. She asked me if I would not be angry or jealous if she gave me Kevin's child to support as our own. I got really really hard and told her that it would just make her even sexier than usual, and I said seeing a piece of Kevin every day would impact into me that I have the greatest prize in the world, your love.
I know that some guys want to be active as the daddy during and after a pregnancy of a girl who is married to another guy. I would have to discuss who she wants signing a birth certificate and how much input would he have with our son or daughter.
So when they were making out in the back of my car, and he shot his load all over her fertile pussy, and then used his fingers and his sperm to get her to have a couple of strong orgasms. After I dropped "them" off at his place, I went back to work and it was tough concentrating knowing what Linda and Kevin were doing.

Jim

Unless she makes one of her unannouced visits after fucking him, I probably will only have texts and emails and maybe a call from Linda. She did send me a couple of photos from yesterday of "them". Whenever she emails,texts or calls she spends most of the time singing the praises of his huge cock. My cock is 6 when fully erect, she said his is 8 relaxed, thickness, she said that mine is no even close.

I wonder if she would be able to feel mine after just having him a few times. I hear so much about ruining a pussy, but I also read that it was just a lot of BS.

All she wrote with the photos was that they were going to just hang around and get to know each other better. I reminded her I will be gone for most of the week and I have yet to get her reply. The new photos are posted.

Jim

Last Night Like an XXX Dream

Last night was like a fuckin dream. Linda showed up at my place after 1 AM and she was fuckin hot. Her hair was totally mussed up and it smelled like he came in her hair. Most of her lipstick was gone and she said that her lipstick is all over Kevin's penis. I was already in bed and she said, I'll join you and she stripped and climbed into bed with me.

I was waiting to wake up from this hot wet dream. We wrapped our bodies around each other and just began kissing, licking and just loving like two animals in heat. This is no exageration that every inch of her body was

covered with cum and bite marks. Her hair was wet and when I kissed her she had a very intoxicating (at least to my cock) oder. As I was kissing her, she told me that after they made love for the third time, they were in the bathroom and she was holding his cock again, this time as she kissed and sucked his cock he told her that he really has to go, she then she told him "honey please piss on my face and hair, I want to bring this to Jim.

So not to make a mess, she laid down in his bath tub and then he stood over her and pissed away. She then dried a little and he drove her to my place. She was wearing a rain coat but at 1 AM nobody minded.

As she crawled into bed with me, she said "Kevin wanted to give you his left overs". I looked at her totally used body, the hickeys, the smell of piss and sperm, her inflamed red puffy pussy lips, she just looked and smelled so totally used that my cock was super rock hard. If she had perfume on that fragrance was destroyed along time ago.

She asked me to make love to her pussy with my mouth and I did. She said that he had sent three loads of cum into her. I asked her about condoms and she said that after the damage was done when he pushed his sperm back into her while they were in the car. She told me to be very gentle she was sore and then she said she would give me bj since her pussy was too sore for my cock.

She could not stop talking about his cock and how much sperm he shoots. As she was giving me my relief bj, she asked me if I still wanted her as a "wife" if I was going to look like this. I kissed her spermy pissed face and told her that I would marry right now if she let me. She kissed me deeper and I told her I loved her and she said that same thing to me. She did say that as long as she is dating Kevin, I will probably be getting the Left the left overs. I asked her about her being fertile now and she said that her and Kevin have to wait and see but he as told her that he would marry her.

Linda then really threw me through a loop when she askded me if I would still want her and pursue her if she was married. After I let that sink in, I asked her if she was serious and wouldn't Kevin be a little put off?

She then told me, something I already know, and that he has a particular nasty streak especially for you. I just sat their wondering what was next. Linda said that Kevin told her that if she wanted to see Jim after we marry its fine with him. He said let him see what I have and what he doesn't. When he would take you out he would always have me in his eyes when he sees your wedding band. He will know that best he can do is be a boyfriend that the position of husband would be filled for life. He then chuckled a bit and said I can see you and him going out on a date with my baby bump nicely showing.

She said that he knows that once I have his baby, I my womb and ovaries would be his. All this time I was getting harder and harder and harder. Linda asked me if I really would still want her if she is pregnant. I looked her into her eyes and told her that would only make her sexier having children with him.

She stayed with me till day break and then we had breakfast. We showered together and that was hot. She let me cum in her since her fertile time was two days ago.

I never new that Linda was into the urine, sperm and that type of thing all over her body. I do have to say it was erotic seeing how he had possessed her body and gave her to me used very used.

I know that even if I find another girl to marry I would still be attracted to Linda. Knowing Kevin, he would invite me to the wedding so I could see the love of my life be lost to me in marriage to my life long nemisis.

I am attaching some photos. 3 of Linda and Kevin and one of myself and Linda.

Jim

Attachments

• LindaandKevin.jpg
    LindaandKevin.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 447
  • FridayPM.jpg
    FridayPM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 423
  • FridayPM Pics1.jpg
    FridayPM Pics1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 418
  • LindaandJim.jpg
    LindaandJim.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 410
Those are some massive Kevin arms James
hate 2 b on the wrong side of those guns

I can't help but picture Linda in his arms naked in bed kissing, touching and fucking. She is totally mesmerized by his cock and probably the rest of his body also. I can only imagine how much cum his balls produce.

hey dude it looks like you may have made the biggest mess up of your life with your girlfriend with setting her up with him.

On the Road

Hello from Detroit

On my lunch break, wanted to let you know I have ordered flowers to be sent to Linda everyday at the office. She loves roses pink and red, she will get those everyday I am gone.

She told me in bed covered with his piss and sperm that while I am gone she will be sleeping with Kevin and that she needs his cock in her so much. I told her that I love sharing her and I would love to share her for the rest of our lives as husband and wife. She didn't react negatively, she gave me kiss and at the same time grabbed my cock and gave me an out of this world squeeze. She told me that she could have the best of both worlds.

I gave her a text this morning, saying good morning sweetie, I love you. She wrote I love you also. I was hard thinking that she probably wrote that while he was lying in bed waking up next to her.

I sent her a couple of stories about couples who were engaged and then married and had a simiar relationship between the bride and a very significant lover and the girl married the first guy. The husband encourage her to see her lover and make love together as much as they want.

She liked the stories and said she could see herself as the woman in the story. I am very seriously thinking about picking up a ring and making our relationship "official". These last couple of weeks have been so hectic, like a roller coaster. I have to say that I feel more in love with her right now than I did before she started dating Kevin.

Jim

Gotta say your Linda has kind of gone crazy quickly with Kevin. I think the whole pissing thing is a bit much - but hey, if it gets her hot for him - I guess there's no harm in it.

Linda actually, in some ways, sounds like my wife Sue, she loves to feel that she's not holding anything back from her lovers. I can even say that I may share a bit of your pregnancy arousal play - but again, I think you're a bit too extreme for me.

Why do I think that picture of Linda looks familiar to me?

Users who are viewing this thread