• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I cum second, in a condom

• Thread startermichaelrconrad
  • Start date
M

michaelrconrad

My beautiful athletic wife and I have been discussing her freedom to have sex with other men for a couple of years, yet she always says she could never bring herself to do it. Now though, it has become standard practice during our love making for her to request first contact and penetration by our cyberskin realistic dildo. I hold her open and gently slip it inside while watching her moan and crave "his big thick cock". I move it inside her with purpose making her cum once, and sometimes more. Afterwards, spent, She tells me she's ready for my penis as long as I wear a condom. She says she likes the way the condom makes my cock feel different inside her and jokes, from now on, she's only going to let other men fill her married pussy with hot yummy cum. It seems to me she's moving closer to cuckolding me, if she hasn't already.

For the record, I'm 6 3/4 " fairly thick. The Cyberskin is 7 1/2 and thick. She also has begun regularly asking me to suck on it and warm it up before I put it inside her so it feels more life like. As I warm it up, she pinches and plays with my nipples and then ONLY BRUSHES my cock indescriminately, asking "How come your penis is getting so hard? Do you like sucking my Lover's cock?"

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Go with the flow as your wife is enjoying the growth of the beautiful fantasy you both are playing out. When she is ready (and not before), she will make her move.

Us girls like the journey towards polymory, and need to be in charge as you are donating (sharing) our bodies to other men outside the marriage vows.

Have you thought about checking out the penis cages, so that you can decide which one you would like to wear. If you want to remain monogamous while she is dating black bulls, you will need to have the temptation to flirt with other women removed.

Orgasm/masturbation denial makes you a more attentive husband, and more appreciative of the Key Holder who periodically frees your penis for brief periods of time while you are prostrate milked. Your wife may require her bull to hold your penis cage key.

Well, it sounds to me like you have got you one hell of a woman there. It also sounds like you better start practice sucking that dildo because she just may want you to find out what a black mans cum tastes like.

Great ! Josetta I'm really at the same stage with my wife and she is reluctant to try other men. But craves the ten inch black dildo we play with and moans
for big cock.. I guess I need to slow it down and let her decide what she wants to do.

Sometimes a wife has a secret adventure to try out BBC without pressure from you. Then she decides whether she wants to continue, and involve you.

Once again, Josetta is dead on! She seems to be one of the only women around who get it! Great advise Josetta!

Thanks Josetta (and everyone) for your reply!

The other night during foreplay, we were exchanging fantasies and she told me one of hers has always been to fuck a black guy because she's heard they have beautiful cocks. I of course, encouraged her to tell me more but she wouldn't say much more. So I commented that while we were at a sporting event a few weeks ago I noticed her definietly checking out a few of the black sports fans who were near by. She didn't say anything, just moved her eyebrows up and down with a sly grin saying "MmHmmm"

She's a crafty little devil and I can certainly see the wheels moving. It DOES seem like she might be working things out.

Thanks again!

michaelroonrad, the BBC seed has been sown, so have patience and it should sprout in time on its own if she feels an excitement from her dreams. Her decision if she chooses to scratch her itch.

Keep sharing your fantasies during sex, and start doing LOTS more work around the house so that she can see you love her very much. Your efforts to help her MORE, will bring you closer together, and she will let down her guard in the fullness of time, and tell you her inner most secrets.

Michael: Like you, I had a fantasy of seeing my wife with other men, especially a black man. I encouraged my wife to do some "harmless" flirting and showed her that no matter how much she did of it I would not be jealous. I kept assuring her that if she ever had an affair I would be excited by it and not be the typical jelaous husband. I assured her that my wanting to see her with another man did NOT mean that I desired to have sex with any other women. She did begin to flirt more and dress less conservatively as time went on. We also role played in bed, living out her fantasies and mine. I was surprised to find out she not only fantacized about black men but also about multiple partners. The fantasy play and flirting and sexy clothing went on for several years before she finally decided to act on her desires to enjoy more than just flirting with a guy at a party. After several drinks she got the courage to allow the guy who was making passes at her (a friend of a friend of ours) to take her upstairs to one of the bedrooms. I didnt even know about it until some time later in the evening as we were ready to go home. The next day she said she felt terrible about it but I gave her strong encouragement and we would up making love stronger and better that we ever had. It went from there, but it continued to be a slow developing process. It was simply one baby step at a time until she was dating several black men. Almost 2 years after she started dating she "took on" several of my black friends from a softball team I was on, in our home. Altogether it took about 7 years for her to go from a very conservative wife and mom to a lusty hot wife that enjoyed black men and multiple partners.

The message of all this is that it wil happne for you BUT maybe not as quick as you would like. BE PATIENT and as Josetta says, it is HER decision and she will make it when SHE is ready.

homer.....
Can we help you with your problem? Let's all dissect it for you and throw up ideas to help you through this crisis in your life.

Do you wanna be our friend and get it off your chest ?

SeeShow said:
Michael: Like you, I had a fantasy of seeing my wife with other men, especially a black man. I encouraged my wife to do some "harmless" flirting and showed her that no matter how much she did of it I would not be jealous. I kept assuring her that if she ever had an affair I would be excited by it and not be the typical jelaous husband. I assured her that my wanting to see her with another man did NOT mean that I desired to have sex with any other women. She did begin to flirt more and dress less conservatively as time went on. We also role played in bed, living out her fantasies and mine. I was surprised to find out she not only fantacized about black men but also about multiple partners. The fantasy play and flirting and sexy clothing went on for several years before she finally decided to act on her desires to enjoy more than just flirting with a guy at a party. After several drinks she got the courage to allow the guy who was making passes at her (a friend of a friend of ours) to take her upstairs to one of the bedrooms. I didnt even know about it until some time later in the evening as we were ready to go home. The next day she said she felt terrible about it but I gave her strong encouragement and we would up making love stronger and better that we ever had. It went from there, but it continued to be a slow developing process. It was simply one baby step at a time until she was dating several black men. Almost 2 years after she started dating she "took on" several of my black friends from a softball team I was on, in our home. Altogether it took about 7 years for her to go from a very conservative wife and mom to a lusty hot wife that enjoyed black men and multiple partners.

The message of all this is that it wil happne for you BUT maybe not as quick as you would like. BE PATIENT and as Josetta says, it is HER decision and she will make it when SHE is ready.

It also helps if the wife has a supportive husband, which statistically seem to be very few. Without such support, the guilt feelings usually prevent the wife from pursuing her fantasies.

No one is stopping you. Cheat. Your own inhibitions are holding you back. Take your black lover as you fantasize about constantly. Why are you holding back? You've talked openly about how you wish your daughter would be black-bred. Why stop now? Go ahead and do it already, sheesh.

Seems to me she has already been dipping on the side without you and know wants to bring you in. If thats what you want go for it.

The other night, my beautiful wife whispered into my ear "I want to be fucked; but not by you - by the dildoe. I of course got instantly hard and followed her into the bedroom. She undressed and climbed under the covers and began using her small but very powerful lipstick vibrator while I brought out the realistic cock she craves and asks for so much lately. What a beautiful horny lady. I'm so lucky!

As she got hotter and hornier, she spread her legs and begged me to place the head "of his penis" up against her lipps." Mmmmmm it feels so good baby" she moaned. "Do you like holding my lovers cock up against my pussy?" "Yes" I said. "Have you ever sucked his cock before?" she asked. I knew what she was really asking me was have I ever sucked the dildoe in private. "Yes I have" I said.

She moaned and asked me to gently push him in so she could screw him slowly and milk his yummy cum deep inside her belly. As I was fucking her she asked me if I ever let "him" fuck me before which I moaned "yes". Then she reached over and immediately felt for my penis (I was wearing sweats and a t-shirt) which grew intensely hard because of her questions. Messaging me as I pushed the dildoe in and out of her pussy, she asked "would you like to fuck him too?" "No" I said, "I've become a very submissive bottom and I only what to suck cock and be fucked".

She orgasmed deeply over and over as we shared such intimate naughty thoughts.

After a rest she asked me to fuck her again and in all, I gave her three very deep and powerful orgasms before she (and I) drifted off to sleep. Her naked and fulfilled, me still clothed and glowing that I was able to give my wife such deep satisfying sexual pleasure. She didn't bring me to orgasm that night and I didn't even care. It's been almost one month now, since I've had my cock inside her pussy. Of course I miss it, but... she seems to enjoy the dildoe and her thoughts and actions seem to indicate a growing desire for other men.

you are a man in waiting for something to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread