• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Did It!

• Thread starterYummyEmmy
  • Start date

YummyEmmy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2014
So I finally fucked a black man!

My hubs and I found him on Craigslist and chatted with him for a week or so before meeting him. We met at a Ruby Tuesday and had lunch. I eventually moved over to his side of the booth while hub stayed on his side. Nothing else was supposed to happen so when we were done eating he walked me to the car. Then we kissed...and kissed some more! Then we got in the back seat and went into full make out mode!

Hubs moved the car out to a more secluded spot while I got got Jasper's pants off! I couldn't help but start to suck him while he undid my bra inside my shirt! He sat me up and undid my shorts and I slid out of them while he fingered me. Then he climbed up and asked if I was ready and I told him yes I was and to fuck me! He took a minute to work all the way in but I loved it! In between kissing and moaning I would lock eyes with hubs who was almost drooling while he watched!

Jasper fucked me hard for about ten minutes while groping my tits, kissing me, and biting/sucking on my neck before he came inside me! All I could do was just lay there while he pulled his pants back on and said he had to go but he would talk to us later. Then he kissed me again, shook hands with hubs and left.

Hubs jumped in the back seat and immediately pulled his cock out and started fucking me! I could barely feel him and he kept telling me how loose and sloppy I felt but that he loved it! He lasted about two minutes before cumming then got back up front and we drive home while I just laid there, half naked, tits showing, and two loads of cum leaking out of me!

Not a bad Saturday at all!

Congratulations! Do you think you will meet Jasper again?

I certainly hope so! I want him to fuck me in a bed!

I am slightly new to the party but first off, wow you are incredibly well . . . . yummy.

Second was this your idea or your husbands, and what made you finally decide to go this course? You can see from my own thread that I am rather interested in this myself.

I hope you get Jasper again, maybe even for a full night?

Hi Ms. YummyEmmy,

Welcome to the forum! And, what a great screen name.

YummyEmmy said:
So I finally fucked a black man!

Congratulations! And, thank you for your well-written, erotic and steamy account.

Given the hot-and-positive nature of your experience, I wish you the best as you seek multiple repeats — as I assume you will — and, in a broader sense, continue to seek other well-endowed black men to fuck. It's very valuable for you to inform other white married women of your experiences, so I hope you'll keep the forum updated.

Best wishes—
Custer

Excellent. Very very hot. 3 lucky souls.

SWTXSHARED said:
I would have loved cleaning you up and help you get dressed because I'm a gentleman! :) Next time call me ;)

That would be nice of you to help me get dressed! It didn't bother me though that he didn't. It kind of adde to the whole "I'm a slut" feeling I had and I liked that! And he can be a gentleman too. He came over last night and just left a few minutes ago, and aside from hard fucking another man's wife a few times he was very gentlemanly!

I am so glad you got to experience your first bbc. I know my wife loves it, I love seeing her fucked by a bbc. Congrats again.

Hi again Ms. YummyEmmy,

Re.:

YummyEmmy said:
I certainly hope [I'll see Jasper, my new black lover] again! I want him to fuck me in a bed!

That, of course, should be your expectation as a proper married woman.

YummyEmmy said:
It didn't bother me that [Jasper] didn't [help me get dressed]. It kind of added to my whole "I'm a slut" feeling, and I liked that! And, he can be a gentleman too. He came over last night and just left a few minutes ago. Aside from hard-fucking another man's wife [me] a few times, he was very gentlemanly!

Excellent. It sounds like your choice of a black man to become your lover, albeit while risking the randomness and potential deception of a Craig's List advertisement, was a good one.

Also, it's good to hear your husband, who has become your self-acknowledged cuckold, is accepting of your more-than-reasonable preference for a black lover (to become plural in the future, presumably), and properly accepting of it being your privilege and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck other men while he remains faithful as your cuckold.

For further encouragement, although you obviously don't need any, you — and other white married women who are following your thread and are erotically intrigued — may find it of interest to read:

Ladies, try a black lover:

http colon doubleslash moderndirections dot com slash aa30 dot hum

(I have replaced the punctuation in the address with words because this site does not allow posting of links to other sites, apparently to thwart spammers).

I hope you will continue to fill us in re. your hot sexual experiences with Jasper and your freshly-minted, I gather, cuckold husband.

—Custer

Last edited:
Some men spend years of their marriage hoping to share their wife with other men - and you made it happen for real in the shortest time frame. It makes me wonder what a husband has to do/say to make his wife become a cuckoldress?

Incredible story....thanks so much for sharing. Hope you get to enjoy him again very soon.

That a girl! I love hearing another white girl talk about how much she loves bein made to feel all slutty and to fuck bbc in front of her hubby. You and I are alot alike; I'm just unmarried-doesnt mean I don't have a cuck bf catering to my every need tho hehe. Every white boi ive dated since 17 has been a cuckold ; some more into it than others of course, but now that I'm older and more experienced on the scene I have no prob turning a fairly normal bbc curious white boi into a submissive. Cuck who loves to see his woman with big black studs. I'm dating the sweetest Asian boi right now who, despite growing up very conservative and having a high paying job loves nothing more than to be cucked. Hes even let me start dressing him all fem lately; I love it! Cuckolding our white bfs and hubbys should be the goal of every horny whites girl! And I'm glad you're on board emmy! Nowthat you've had bbc you're only gonna crave more-trust me... I'm kind of addicted ;) hehe

Seriously tho congrats on taking that first step towards living an ir loving/cuckold lifestyle! Id love to chat about it and my own experiences anytime with u or hubby, emmy so send me a pm anytime! We can swap bbc stories, it'll be hawt! Hehe xoxo til then!

You've lassooed and roped in a good one...

Hi Ms. QueenBimboSarah,

Jeez... another great screen name. My congratulations to you for your excellent selection.

QueenBimboSarah said:
That-a-girl! I love hearing another white girl talk about how much she loves bein' made to feel all slutty and fucking a bbc in front of her hubby. You and I are a lot alike; I'm just unmarried — but, that doesn't mean I don't have a cuck bf catering to my every need. HeeHee...

Good for you! Sounds like you've always had the right idea...

QueenBimboSarah said:
Every white boi I've dated since 17 has been a cuckold; some more into it than others, of course, but now that I'm older and more experienced on the scene, I have no problems turning a fairly normal-bbc-curious white boi into a submissive. A cuck who loves to see his woman with big black studs.

Hm... well... the definition, as I'm sure you know, is: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." But, if you've made it clear to your boyfriends that you expect them to be submissive to you, and in addition, acknowledge it is your privilege and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck other men while they remain faithful to you, then you've definitely succeeded with your application of the concept.

QueenBimboSarah said:
I'm dating the sweetest Asian boi right now who, despite growing up very conservative and having a high-paying job, loves nothing more than to be cuckolded by me.

Congratulations! It's very important, as a strongly-sexed and aspiring woman, to have selected a man who not only wants to be your self-acknowledged submissive cuckold, but earns lots of money as well, so he can support you in the style to which you wish to become accustomed. So far, so good!

QueenBimboSarah said:
He has even let me start dressing him all fem lately; I love it!

Better still! It sounds like you've lassooed and roped in a man with real potential for rising above and beyond merely being your cuckold.

Since your boy friend is obviously inclined in this direction, you might consider... as the logical next step... transforming him to your full-service cuckold. See:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (173 pp., paperback)

which is available from well-known online sources. Then, if he makes satisfactory progress, I suggest informing him it is time for him to accept the bonds of matrimony (i.e., you... not he... should make that decision). In doing so you should also inform him, of course, that you have certain expectations. One will be that he will take YOUR surname, such that the ceremony (to be performed by a woman) will conclude with: "And now, I pronounce you Ms. and Mr. (your first name) (your last name), woman and husband."

[An aside: If a man takes his woman's surname in marriage, that eliminates... in principle... potential conflict over whether another man or men may have sired their children, because all of their children will be HER children, by definition. It's becoming gradually more common for the man to take his woman's surname in marriage, although, of course, the preceding is never stated as the reason. Progressively more U.S. states are making it as easy for a man to change his surname to his wife's surname on marriage, as it has always been for a woman to change her surname to that of her husband.]

QueenBimboSarah said:
Cuckolding our white bf's and hubbies should be the goal of every horny white girl!

You have it right, Ms. QueenBimboSarah. If I may be so bold, however, I suggest a generalization: "Cuckolding our boy friends and husbands should be high among the goals of all women!"

I mean, after all, even a women who is "less horny than average" would almost certainly benefit from fucking men other than her regular partner from time-to-time, if not frequently. Many, if not most, such women would then, more than likely, find themselves becoming much hornier than they ever thought possible as they expand their sexual horizons to more and more lovers.

QueenBimboSarah said:
And I'm glad you're on board emmy! Now that you've had bbc, you're only gonna crave more. Trust me... I'm kind of addicted. ;) HeeHee...

Sounds like the voice of experience speaking...

QueenBimboSarah said:
Seriously, tho', congrats for taking that first step toward living an ir loving/cuckold lifestyle! ....

I second the motion!

—Custer

Last edited:
QueenBimboSarah said:
That a girl! I love hearing another white girl talk about how much she loves bein made to feel all slutty and to fuck bbc in front of her hubby. You and I are alot alike; I'm just unmarried-doesnt mean I don't have a cuck bf catering to my every need tho hehe. Every white boi ive dated since 17 has been a cuckold ; some more into it than others of course, but now that I'm older and more experienced on the scene I have no prob turning a fairly normal bbc curious white boi into a submissive. Cuck who loves to see his woman with big black studs. I'm dating the sweetest Asian boi right now who, despite growing up very conservative and having a high paying job loves nothing more than to be cucked. Hes even let me start dressing him all fem lately; I love it! Cuckolding our white bfs and hubbys should be the goal of every horny whites girl! And I'm glad you're on board emmy! Nowthat you've had bbc you're only gonna crave more-trust me... I'm kind of addicted ;) hehe

Seriously tho congrats on taking that first step towards living an ir loving/cuckold lifestyle! Id love to chat about it and my own experiences anytime with u or hubby, emmy so send me a pm anytime! We can swap bbc stories, it'll be hawt! Hehe xoxo til then!

i would love to hear more of your adventures, please start a thread or pm me some details

Very hot story

Users who are viewing this thread