• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I do love

mhall

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
I do love this type of pic, says it all really

Attachments

• cuck2.jpg
    cuck2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5,138
The picture says it all, "powerful black man with big cock creates awe in the mind of cucky". No prizes for trying to guess who is in now charge of this marriage for the next few years. Cucky can get jealous but it won't make any difference, his wife is addicted to sub-space.

luv these kinds of pics too

Attachments

• 3dacffe3.jpg
    3dacffe3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,817
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,006
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3,223
The picture says it all, "powerful black man with big cock creates awe in the mind of cucky". No prizes for trying to guess who is in now charge of this marriage for the next few years. Cucky can get jealous but it won't make any difference, his wife is addicted to sub-space.

Okay, where´d you get the word "sub-space" from.

Cuckold Pics

I thought I'd add a few of my cuckold pics to this thread. Enjoy

Attachments

• 7ab8.jpg
    7ab8.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,849
  • 2c3cbf7d.jpg
    2c3cbf7d.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,120
  • 59b1f1f9.jpg
    59b1f1f9.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2,070
i love the first pic in the second set.the cucky hubby is kissing her forehead and she seems to be oblivious to him.

Thank You All, for sharing with the rest of us. Your efforts are appreciated.

"sub-space" - I probably first saw it on Elsie Sutton's web site several years go. I understand that when a guy goes into sub-space, he is putty in the hands of a woman, he will do almost anything she asks of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back