• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have two black boyfriends who fuck me

HWBBCHolly

New around here...
Beloved Member
I don't worship black cock but I have two black boyfriends who fuck me on a regular basis while my white husband stays out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long have you been seeing your 2 black lovers? they share you? your husband allowed to watch? or he kept right out of the way? Jills totally addicted to black cock has been for heading 9yrs already been talk by her b/f's that they should set up an anniversay party. I cannot say Jill worships black ccok but she does struggle if she goes more than a couple of weeks without

I don't worship black cock but I have two black boyfriends who fuck me on a regular basis while my white husband stays out of the way.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?! ;)

You won't get much sympathy here, instead we will try to teach you to accept your destiny: Black guys simply have a God-given right to fuck sluts like you.

Maybe you just need re-education: Take some lessons in worshipping the superior black cock

Love to worship bbc

I am not married at this time, but I have black friend who comes over once in a while (was over last night) and I have the pleasure of orally worshipping his cock. Last night I licked his cock and balls; and sucked his cock and balls at his direction. He told me when he wanted me to lick or suck his cock or balls and did as I was told. My great reward was he shot his cum in my mouth and on my face. It was wonderful. I would love to find a wonderful woman to share this fantastic bbc with. He has been over to my place 3 times now and I loved everytime. He wants to fuck my ass and I am going to let him. I just love to worship bbc and will pleasure him however he wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back