• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i just dont know

• Thread starterosultry
  • Start date

osultry

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2009
hi all,a couple of years ago my then fiance and i hit a little rocky patch in our relationship,we agreed to separate for a month to "see other people"and decide if we were meant to be.anyway a week later i went to her place to fetch some clothes,i had a key and let myself in ,it was a mid week afternoon and she was supposed to be at work,i took a few steps and heard the unmistakable sounds...she was naked on the bed being fucked by her boss,i stood in the door jamb,unable to move as this man slowly ,delibrately fucked my woman,her moans aand squeals left me in no doubt as to her pleasure,i was transfixed and aroused watching them ,her orgasm broke,he withdrew from her and splashed his cum over her breasts,i came in my pants,it was amazing,however i wasnt ready for the next part,they lay in each others arms,kissing intimately,tenderley he carresed her breasts as she held him tight....i was jealouS!!!!!,I left,we eventually got back together,got married,he was at the wedding,and still works for him,i want to watch her again,but how do i prevent the jealousy,also she doesnt know i watched her...

Careful there.
There are dangers along the way for your relationship.
First, tell her what you saw and ask her what her relationship to her boss has been since then. Be prepared to feel hurt though.

why not to enjoy it, I mean the jealousy. It's a kind of turn on for cucks in my opinion.

its hard to imagine enjoying jealousy,the sex,the look in her eyes as she offered him her body,the animal like grunts she made as he thrust into her and the scream of release ,yes i want to see her do it again,the intimacy of lovers inthe afterglow of orgasm,no i cant!!!

it's simple,

stay away. If you can't stay away, well then, I guess that's what everyone else can tell you how to navigate.

Osultry,

You need to have a converstation with her about this. You should find out if this was a one time thing or not. If not how long was it going on and more importantly if it is still going on. Equally important, you need to find out what if any feelings she has for him.

These issues need to be resolved before anything else in your fantasy moves forward. Good Luck,

you are so right

this is such an emotional roller coaster,we have discussed our months 'separation',she told me she fucked 2 guys during that time,one was a one nighter,the other she did quite a few times,no prizes for guess who,i think she realised my arousal and was bemused by it,sometimes whe we masturbate,we play out a scenario whereby we lie opposite each other and we both agree to think of other people ,i watch her get into her role and when she asks for her vibrator,well that me gone!!i realise she getting off fantasizing about someelses cock,and im getting off fantasizing about her,fantasizing about someone else,confusing stuff to say the least!!

so

two nights ago,we made love,we were kissing,i was watching her,eyes closed,breathing becomming rasping,i rubbed her pussy ,she was very wet,i thought of her with her boss and i slattered my load,she was no where ready to cum,she looked dissappointed and told me she really needs it!she rubbed herself to orgasm,maybe thinking of him....

If you cum quickly, then DON'T LET HER RUB HERSELF - do it yourself with commitment.

At the moment, you are still getting sex, so don't get too curious about her "other" sex life, or she might chop off your share completely.

She has been cucking you for a long time, so don't rock the boat at this late stage or you will force her to become "protective over her secret sex life". She could be ****** to tell you all the negatives of your lovemaking, and that might put you into deep depression.

i suppose the question is

what would her response be if she knew i watched her fucking her boss,if she knew it makes me rock hard when i remember her in the throes of passion with his cock inside her,if ultimately if she told me she was going to fuck him and i wouldnt /couldnt deny her.

there is a very fine line between denial and acceptance,recently we were making love,she was on top we were kissing,suddenly she reversed direction,she was straddling me facing away,the bud of her ass,was right in front of me,she slowly delibrately rode me,i heard her murmor'god i love this!'
we had NEVER done it like that before,makes one think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Osultry,

osultry said:
.... Recently we were making love; [my wife] was on top.

Excellent! Your wife has the right idea.

osultry said:
Suddenly she reversed direction; she was straddling me facing away; the bud of her ass was right in front of me as she slowly and delibrately rode me. I heard her murmor, 'God, I love this!' We had NEVER done it like that before. It makes one think!

Hm.... maybe your wife found and read this article, which is conveniently illustrated:

The Fine Art of Queening

Speaking of which, it would probably increase your wife's comfort and convenience when she queens you if you and she were to invest in a queening stool. For various possibilities, see (for instance):

queens and kings-queening

A queening stool would also make it easier for you to properly kiss your wife's ass (although there are, of course, other possible positions).

—Custer

Custer, that Queening stool is so great to look at. I got amazing mind pictures, amazing thoughts, and I imagine some of our cucks on this website using it. The whip in her hand offered "many visional opportunities" to consider also.

Yes, You Can

osultry said:
its hard to imagine enjoying jealousy,the sex,the look in her eyes as she offered him her body,the animal like grunts she made as he thrust into her and the scream of release ,yes i want to see her do it again,the intimacy of lovers inthe afterglow of orgasm,no i cant!!!
You did witness their passion. Your body responded and you fell hard for it. Thems the facts, Jack.
I feel for you as I have been witnessing my wife's passions and use and abuse and all kinds of stuff since I first met her. I sympathize with you, however, my situation may offer yours a solution or some flavor.
Apparently, even after your wife's affairs, she chose you to be her husband and, in essence, her life's mate. She loves you, Osultry. Being married, she must be mature enough to know human nature and that married folks must share aspirations as well as pleasures and passions.
In my case, my wife Patti also chose to marry me. She also knew (from the start) that I was more a victim to her passions than one who would want to see her turn into a goody 2 shoes. Patti was always a fool for her passions; thus we held a thing in common between us. She choose me as a mate and I chose to be her mate. From than on she included me in all her sexual misconduct. Slowly at first, yet gradually to a pitch where I became an active tool to heighten her and her lovers' pleasures. Since I went along with this, hardly I can be a VICTIM. But I sure felt like one just as you did watching her and her boss.
May I suggest you set aside your comfort for the goal of gaining the passion your body found on that day. We all have a change of mind during the after glow, anyway. Look upon your discomfort as a price to pay for the excitement of watching and cumming.

maybe youre right!

if i had to choose between the sheer sexual excitement of watching her give herself to her boss versus the pangs of jealousy i feel when they are intimate,i suppose the lust and the powerful orgasm i have by far is the dominant emotion,she is just so sexually aware,i know other men hit on her,i would just love to know if shes fucked any of them and if so was it as animalistic and passionate as when i watched her fucking her boss,does she give herself ,her all to her other lovers,if so then i can proberbly handle the jealousy thing,cos ill know,its just the sex,she was born to be fucked by man.

my wife and i swing but never with friends or local for that matter.That way there is only a little chance of a accidental meeting or bumping into a partner,which can lead to questions about cheating.My wife and i both agree if we consent its swinging,and some times it is seperete but behind ones back is cheating...We never see the same people more then once or twice to avoid emotions getting in the way as for us it is just sex and fun.we do this 3 or 4 times a year for 15 years now and it keeps us fresh and happy.

so,after 2 weeks of deliberation,i confronted her and yes she is still fucking him!she says she loves me and will never leave me but she has no intention of stopping fucking him,she says he gives her the best sex of her life,she is glad its now in the open as she can be a little more open when organising her little sexual trysts,he is also married and puts no pressure on her other than in bed,she told me he is 'snipped'so she allows him to cum inside her,i dont know if this is information overload or what!!!

so now its in the open,the strangest thing has happened,im getting MORE sex!4 times in the last week,its wonderful yet i have a few questions,firstly is it her guilty conscience that is making her so loveable.secondly if im getting so much more is her boss also getting more?and if so surely she must at times be fucking both of us on the same day!!

Saraha,

Saraha said:
Custer, that Queening stool is so great to look at. I got amazing mind pictures, amazing thoughts, and I imagine some of our cucks on this website using it. The whip in her hand offered "many visional opportunities" to consider also.

Good to hear you like that link. I don't have the impression it appeals to Osultry, though (although he would seem to be a near-ideal candidate). He's continuing to ask the forum things only his wife knows the answer to.

—Custer

Osultry

Let me put it to you from a guy's perspective. Say you were a normal guy and wanted to fuck everything that has curves and breasts. And say that you met the perfect girl, and say that you are still a smuck and just had to slip it to the office secretary. The one that wants it sooo badly. But it's just sex b/c she's married. But now you're in a predicament because you really want to stay w/ your g/f b/c she's so awesome. But you still have fucked the hot office secretary. Imagine your absolute jubilation if you found out that not only was your g/f not going to dump you, but that she actually got turned on that you were dipping your cock into her. That she got turned on when you told her about banging that cunt while you are drilling your g/f. Wouldn't you want to take your chick more often? Wouldn't you bang them both? Wouldn't you try to figure out a way to get your dick from the secretary's cunt straight to your g/f's mouth? Wouldn't that make you feel like the most powerful man in the world?

So then, why wouldn't your g/f be more turned on when she finds out that you like it when she gives in to her desires?

osultry said:
so now its in the open,the strangest thing has happened,im getting MORE sex!4 times in the last week,its wonderful yet i have a few questions,firstly is it her guilty conscience that is making her so loveable.secondly if im getting so much more is her boss also getting more?and if so surely she must at times be fucking both of us on the same day!!

Users who are viewing this thread