• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I just had this BBC and loved every minute!!

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I hope you all don't mind me posting these pics on here. I know the owner of the site and just wanted to tease him with this. I know its been a while since I posted and I am sorry about that. My friend that owns this site..you know who you are..wink..wink:) has been upset with me for not posting any hot pics of me being stuffed with some BBC!!! Well here you go. I hope the rest of you like the pics too. I answer all replies, so don't be shy, tell me what a slut you think I am, after all, my husband does. If you want to see more of me...yes, I do own an amateur adult site www.barbisluttyadventures.com but please don't yell at me for posting the link, I have great pics and videos on it for free, you don't have to join unless you can't get enough of me. I tell you this so you won't reply to me saying I stole the pics I am posting. I put my logo on them so other others don't steal them and post as thier wife or girlfriend.....how sick do you have to be to post pics that aren't yours? Please enjoy,
Hugs & Blowjobs,
Barbi
PS. I'm sorry for the poor images, If you want to see them better here is the gallery: www.barbisluttyadventures.com/barbibucks/gallery_p04.html

Attachments

• BSA_01.jpg
    BSA_01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,121
  • BSA_02.jpg
    BSA_02.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,176
  • BSA_03.jpg
    BSA_03.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,036
  • BSA_04.jpg
    BSA_04.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,617
  • BSA_05.jpg
    BSA_05.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,110
Question for Barbi

Hi Barbi

Thanks so much for being active and answering questions on this site. I am one of your members and think yours is the greatest hotwife site on the Internet and will be a member for so long as you have a site!

Do have a question myself though. You mentioned you only let new cocks be inside you 3 times before cutting them off. I thought perhaps you made certain exceptions to that and would love clarification. For instance, doesn't your boyfriend Tommy have a place in your life if which you are "his slut"? Last i knew he had such a privilaged place that he got to make love to you in your marital bed and wouldn't allow your hubby even to watch? Is he an exception to your rule? Are there other exceptions? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Love,
dan

Users who are viewing this thread