• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I just want to know.....

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
if there is anyone that can say they met someone from this site. I have been a member for a while and have only seen posts and replies talking about the idea and concept of cuckolding. Are there any people really interested in meeting?

You will probably never get a reply with that aka nickname. She would have to either be an atheist or a fucking idiot. :(

After registering a while ago and reading the posts, I get the impression that the vast majority here are simply cuckold wanabes and fantisizers.

Well to your surprise there are many church going white women that have sucked and been fucked by this dick. They dont seem to the mind the nickname at all...besides..isn't this a site for cuckolds and cuckold couples. I dont think many people look at screen names when picking qualities of the person they want to meet. I feel that if you are easily offended by something as simple as a screen name then maybe this site is not for you.

Just my take on it.....:D

Oh shit not another one of them!!:confused: