• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I just wrote a guy's name on my ass that I fucked

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Hope you enjoy. You might be next!

:),

Macy

4160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo sluty and sexy butt you have...can we see more sexy pics of you baby ???

any breeding pics ?? any husband helps you in ???

lovely slut.....hammmm wana eat you sexy

Attachments

• 4160.jpg
    4160.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,345
Last edited by a moderator:
No, come on... It's quite impossible to write anything readable on your own ass, even when using a mirror.

Technically I'm sure the bull or her cuck wrote it. Which would be sexier for you cucks? For your woman to come home with signatures all over her body? Or to be ****** to mark her with the men that fucked her? Personally, I'd prefer a woman who had the forethought to write down all the men she PLANNED on fucking, then have them just cross off their own name, to save time. When she gets back to her sissy, he can count the number of extra names that got added to the list.

what do cucks think shouldnt bulls tatoo there names forever on a cucks eg behind,
belly etc for his wife to see the more bulls the more tatoo,s for the cuck, which might
also excite the cucks wife to see how many bulls names she can get tatooed on a cuck. comments would be interesting from cucks, bulls and ladies. maybe a new idea.

That's a thought, but I'd think she'd want the names of her lovers tattoo'd on her ass, so everytime cucky goes to fuck her, he'd see all those names of lovers that'd been there using HIS woman's pussy ... yup, that'd be interesting, especially after she'd accumulated 20-30 names. Heck, I'd fuck her just to get my name tattooed on her ass ... good thought! :D

Yeah when you fuck her,she'd get STUPID JERK OFF on her butt
Sheeeeeesh this is so made up
How did she write that on her own butt,must have extra joints in her kneck or back maybe.

The cuck hubby wrote it on my ass, mincercuck...lol... I didn't literrally mean.. I wrote it... I'm sorry for the mix up of words you little cuck you..lol (of course I'm just josshin' ya)

Hugs,

Macy

Yeah when you fuck her,she'd get STUPID JERK OFF on her butt
Sheeeeeesh this is so made up
How did she write that on her own butt,must have extra joints in her kneck or back maybe.

Please message!

Macy, u are so fucking hot and amazing! I am 28 y.o., very athletic, about 8 in and 3.5 fingers wide! I have become obsessed with ur pics! Please take the time to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back