• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I know where my wife is

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date
She wants his mother to be there so she can know that her son nocked up a married woman. She thinks she will be thrilled to know her son is going to be a father.
she wants him to be a part of the raising of his child. He can not help with the money thing that is my job to do

Attachments

• php3LbVPBPM[1].jpg
    php3LbVPBPM[1].jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 320
  • php7UZ1xHPM[1].jpg
    php7UZ1xHPM[1].jpg
    77 KB · Views: 358
  • phpc8C0AKPM[1].jpg
    phpc8C0AKPM[1].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 445
Interesting, unless his mother understands this lifestyle not quite sure she will accept it that easily. And as for your wife where will you be? I would think with her as well as she is your wife and if something heath wise was to go wrong I would think you would want to be with her as well. I wish you the best of luck through this.....April

I am not going any where, she is with me till the end we are strong in what we a re doing , as with the mother understanding she has met the wife and know she is a goood thing for her son keeps him away from loser girls he normally dates

Attachments

• php8rcPOZPM[1].jpg
    php8rcPOZPM[1].jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 222
  • php25S9SmPM[1].jpg
    php25S9SmPM[1].jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 189
things did not work out

wife is not preg now things did not work out she is sad but did say she was willing in time to go and have more fun

Attachments

• phpOuf7XqPM[1].jpg
    phpOuf7XqPM[1].jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 249
  • php13YsqIPM[1].jpg
    php13YsqIPM[1].jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 215
  • php3xfjt4PM[1].jpg
    php3xfjt4PM[1].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 263
  • phpDIss1HPM[1].jpg
    phpDIss1HPM[1].jpg