• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I left my wife (a warning)

• Thread starterKalei
  • Start date

Kalei

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2012
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Several months ago, my wife and I took the plunge and found her a guy that she could have fun with knowing that it turned me on etc... Anyway we've had really great sex after she came back from her dates, and I would always be horny for her. Well a little while later all contact with him seemed to have stopped and I just guessed the relationship fizzled between them or whatever which was also fine with me. Here's where it gets good, she was seeing him behind my back. Why? I don't know, I felt like I was cheated on, after everything I let her have. I just couldn't forgive this and got really pissed off. I kicked her out of my house, she has no car or job, and her guy she was seeing, turns out he has a wife and kids and he wants nothing to do with her anymore. I'm still debating if I should tell her, lord knows I've got a lot of proof lol. Anyways this is just a little warning to all potential cucks, you've gotta really set the groundF rules.

Reactions: joost
Amen. I alway say, odds are, if your wife plays alone, you'll eventually live alone.

might be she is addicted to his cock.. it was your encouragement..why punish her without car and job?

discuss with ur wife and him, ask him to join u at home. all three can be happy.

Don't throw the Baby out with the Bath Water here. Seems to Me there is some blame on both sides. Could it really hurt to talk a little?

Kalei, bravo!! Too many husbands just accept any fucking over their wives dish out just to keep themselves in the game. No matter what has happened in the past, if she played without you knowing and it wasn't specifically agreed upon beforehand, it is cheating. Good on you for not caving in. Just make sure she knows where she fucked up.

Falcon, this isn't bs, this is true. I found out thru the cell phone bill that communication was still going on, and then she came clean to me. I'm pissedoff because I let her see him on her own, I had no problem with that. However to start lying and say she stopped seeing him? Why? I can only think that she was starting to get feelings for him and maybe even planning on leaving me. Yes I agree I'm also at fault for not establishing firm ground rules, and the marriage may not be over, im sure eventually it will work out. This was just a little venting on my part and a little warning for noobs, women will equate sex with love or emotions, women aren't like men when it comes to sex.

My husband divorced me over this, but I was the one pursuing the lifestyle. He never wanted it.

Man, I can't figure out what you are? A cuckold has an unfaithful wife and lives with it whether he is aware of it or not. You're not a swinger. Not a pimp. You're just one of those jerks that set the perfect example for women why NOT to play the swing / cuckold game. My wife read your posting and prays your ex gets herself a really good lawyer cause you're fucked if this were in the courtroom.

Your actions will have zero impact in court. No fault is in almost all states. Judges have heard it all. If she stayed at home and supported your career you may need to pay more money. There are zero legal implications for adultery or similar. The rule is cookie cutter no fault. This is our new world.

Where is she living

You haven't mentioned this, so maybe you don't care. That would be awful, and would have more weight in the courtroom that her "cheating," If you can even call it that!
If she is living with parents, friends, or relatives, the best you could do right now is contact her and talk it over.
For You to have "thrown her out," as you say, and for her to go, willingly, or unwillingly, does not say much for the relationship you both had before this all happened. I suspect this was the very worst time for you to "experiment" with this lifestyle.

Cheers, Harry

Kalei said:
Here's where it gets good, she was seeing him behind my back. Why? I don't know, I felt like I was cheated on, after everything I let her have. I just couldn't forgive this and got really pissed off. I kicked her out of my house, she has no car or job, and her guy she was seeing, turns out he has a wife and kids and he wants nothing to do with her anymore. I'm still debating if I should tell her, lord knows I've got a lot of proof lol. Anyways this is just a little warning to all potential cucks, you've gotta really set the groundF rules.

If you are on here for advise, you give us very little to go on.
1. How long did you discuss this before she found a "boyfriend"?
2. How old is she (?) You (?)
3. How long have you been married to her?
4. Was she promiscuous before you got married?
5. Is it really 'your house'?

I can see why the "BS" comment was made. Most posts on here, that start out with as little information as yours are BS !!

Cheers, Harry

Kalei said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Your post is short but it isn't sweet.

Kalei said:
Several months ago, my wife and I took the plunge and found her a guy that she could have fun with knowing that it turned me on, etc... .... [Later, it turned out] she was seeing him behind my back [i.e., without telling me]. Why? I don't know. I felt like I was cheated on, after everything I let her have. I just couldn't forgive this and got really pissed off. I kicked her out of my house. She has no car or job, and her guy she was seeing, turns out he has a wife and kids and he wants nothing to do with her anymore.

Throwing your wife out of your and her house because she was fucking another man (albeit it "behind your back," as you put it), with her not having a job or a car, after encouraging her to take a lover and assisting her with doing so, was a major, major betrayal and a very large act of cruelty on your part.

Kalei said:
I'm still debating if I should tell her; lord knows I've got a lot of proof.

If you threw your wife out of your house without a job or a car without even telling her why you were doing so, that's even worse. It shows you're not only a cruel man but a man willing to inflict arbitrary acts of cruelty, with no feeling of obligation to explain the reason(s), on your own wife — hence, by implication, on others in a broader sense (more than likely). Your own wife, that is, who probably thought she was doing not only what you wanted, but what you had encouraged her to do and assisted her with doing.

Since your wife's lover turned out to be a married man, the most likely reason she "went silent" re. their affair (IMO) was that he insisted she talk with no one else about it, not even you. This, if it happened, would have placed her in the contradictory position of either doing what her lover was demanding or complying with what you wanted (to hear all about her sexual adventures). She may have chosen the former because she also thought that having a lover was what you wanted.

In other words, you expected your wife to comply with two requirements without coming to agreement with her on how she should resolve it if one (or more) of her lover's demands placed her in the position of being able to comply with one of your expectations, but not the other.

You are not an honorable man.

Perhaps Kalei's wife should have taken a few minutes to consider what she was risking before going behind her husbands back to cheat on him. Kalei can't win with the attackers in this room. Kalei seems to be a real man in charge of his house. For being so, he is being attacked and called a cruel childish bully. Yet had he rolled over and accepted his wife's cheating, then he becomes just another wimp who can't even respect himself, much less expect respect from anyone else. Perhaps he did respond to his wife disrespecting him a bit strongly. But if they work all this out, perhaps she will make damn sure what is acceptable next time BEFORE she plays.

My Advice

Allow me to inject my humble advice here, since this appears to be a real life case. I hear so many stories here that seem so unreal, that I feel this forum can become even a better one if more real life cuckolds contribute with real life situations. I too have just lost my wife recently, I am very saddened by it, and I hope to share with you the painful lesson learned.

Before I get to that allow me to tell my case briefly. I think even the biggest cuckold in this forum will agree with me. I am the foolest cuckold in the world. My wife is a stunning 32 yo foreigner. When she was my gf of one year, I had the stupid idea at the time of convincing her to go back to our native country, with the promise that I would marry her over there and petition her to US immigration. To make it short, I did go back and married her 4 years ago and started the immigration petioning process, which takes one year. She stayed in our country, and I lived here in the US, thinking all I had to wait was one year, while in the meanwhile I would run with every single house expense. The arrangement ended up being the biggest hell anyone can imagine (yes, I have done bad things in life before, and this was payback). She always found out ways to keep me in debt, so much debt, that I never had a chance to visit her!. Three years passed and I never could travel, all the while sending her a very nice monthly sum of money that allowed her to live a nice life while going out with any man she wanted to without her having to depend on anyone else. I knew she was cheating on me, but I am a cuckold right? I enjoyed the shit right? so I figured she would stick to me forever just because I was sticking to her forever no matter what, right? To make it short, I later found indications that the reason she always found ways to keep me away was because there is this one married rich guy she wants him to divorce his wife, and my wife is afraid that he will never divorce his wife if he sees I exist. The US government rejected my application on first interview because they found it impossible to believe that a real married couple would stay without seeing each other for 3 years. A later appeal was accepted and a new interview will be granted in a couple of months, but it is too late now. A few weeks ago, I finally was able to make a deal with my US employer which will allow me to travel to my country and stay there permanently working from home. I called her with the great news and told her I would be there in 2 weeks, only to hear from her that no way in the world she would accept me home, and that if I was to show up at the door, she would leave the house. In fact, she did leave the house and moved out to live in a girlfriend's house (so she says), just out of the fear that I would show up. She told me that if I wanted to, she could meet me for "honeymoons" once in a while in different resorts around the world, but no way she would accept me to visit her in our country. And the immigration petition? she couldnot care less. I firmly believe that if I am to show up one more time to that interview without having legitimate proofs of married life, I would be wasting my time. I could not take it anymore. Similar to Kalei, I kicked my wife out of my life. I suspended all money wiring, changed all my phones, and blocked her from all my mailboxes. And I don't doubt I have caused her financial stress, and probably she will have to move now to live with another man for sure. I am in so much pain but there is no way in the world I am going to accept this anymore. There is no way not even the cuckiest cuck in the world would accept this.

Back to the Kalei issue, and now with the described background, here are the points all cucks should also consider:

1) Your wife not loving you is a possibility too. It happens. And if so, no amount of bending down and putting up with humiliations will work. She will kick you out even if you offer her to kiss her lover's ass.

2) Saying yes to everything your wife wants, doesn't guarantee that you will be happy. I watched the other day on TV one of those real life crime cases, about this guy whose wife cuckolded him so much (to his approval) that finally one day she decided to have her lover kill him. Sometimes a woman can become bitter if you don't let her go. Sometimes there are sad endings man.

3) Women do like it when a man sometimes tells them no. Too much saying yes to everything a woman wants, actually has the effect of boring them and making them hate you.

4) Be happy. If you are not happy, don't do it. No matter what anybody tells you.

5) Sometimes women do comeback repented when you show them the door. DO NOT hope for it though, but it does happen

6) And finally Kalei, in your case, with your wife living with you, as opposed to my case, I would have accepted her cheating :), but again, the rule is that whatever you do, is okay because you defended your reality. Who knows under what circumstances she hurt your feelings in which ways that only you are aware of.

Good luck.

Who the fuck cares? Kal El is Superman's daddy and, therefore just a hologram. Shove some dark Kryptonite up his pooper!

just read post think u did the right thing at end of the day you may have opend the door but she abused it for her own enjoyment behind your back when she could of happily done it with your knowlAadge.

at end of day a hotwife can fuck others but at same time she can still cheat like any one else .

voidofdeath00 said:
...at end of day a hotwife can fuck others but at same time she can still cheat like any one else .

Cheating and cuckolding are two different animals within a woman/man.

Wow!...for the guys that posted those stories on dating filipina women...are you serious!?!? Not trying to be mean here but, for real dude?

Duly noted Falcon. I was merely trying to inject some humor up his pooper. If I wait until I am sober to post, Curiosity may discover my hideout!

Users who are viewing this thread