• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I like to know

• Thread starterStroketoher
  • Start date

Stroketoher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2021
I love knowing if and when someone is stroking to my wife, it is a super plus if it is live and I can see her pic in your screen as I watch your sick go from soft to hard over her pics. ❤️

A9045612-3CCC-42B0-B8C2-991A1AAF1637.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Braylon
Stroketoher said:
I love knowing if and when someone is stroking to my wife, it is a super plus if it is live and I can see her pic in your screen as I watch your sick go from soft to hard over her pics. ❤️

A9045612-3CCC-42B0-B8C2-991A1AAF1637.jpeg
Sounds like fun, I know looking at pics of this gorgeous woman, would make my cock go soft to hard in an instant. Always more exciting when someone is helping in the fun.. I'd be interested

Braylon said:
Sounds like fun, I know looking at pics of this gorgeous woman, would make my cock go soft to hard in an instant. Always more exciting when someone is helping in the fun.. I'd be interested
Pm me and let’s get it figured out :)

Users who are viewing this thread