• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love Captions anyone else?

• Thread starterCaliMF4fun
  • Start date
I Think I Thought A Thought

I just got off the floor from sucking on Dukie's dick, our dog. While sucking him it occurred to me that every cuckold I know personally is a queer. Not that all queers are cuckolds but every cuck I know is. Don't know why I think such thoughts while doing Dukie. I also realized that even those who jump and spit and flame when calling them homo still admit to sucking cock; especially if the wife or bull order it. I kind of figure then that all cucks are queer cock suckers. And these homo phobic ones are especially "damn" queer cock suckers; bearing false witness and all. Gosh! None of us are capable, straight-up guys after all.
Oh well, just a thought. I gotta finish off Duke. see y'all later.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 201
wife

can anyone caption her?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 77
ny guy said:
can anyone caption her?

Put it in the fakes section and you will get more response.

Jim, I'm not big on censorship, but we're not a squick site so please don't describe any situations that lead to death or grave bodily injury as a fetish or turn on. Also no pics or descriptions that are underage, not even anime stuff (lolicon). This is a US based website and the authorities tend to frown on that sort of thing.

Wife Confesses At Church

I was helping out in the church nursery, and didn't realize until the twins came to get me that the entire congregation now knew my that I was a cuckold, and my wife had been black bred.

Wife Voted Most Popular Teacher

I thought it was because she was a great biology teacher. I didn't know she was putting on live demonstrations with the maintenance staff in front of a packed classroom.

Wife Fifteen Years and Nine Months Before the Twins Were Born

My mother in law had tried to keep me busy around her house, but I finally left because I missed my lovely wife so much. I expected her to be all dressed up to go out for the evening. Instead I found her guarding the baby makers that a black stud had seeded her with, and nine months later the doctor and nurses couldn't keep from laughing at the sight of the black twins.

Wife Entertains The Sons of Her Ex-Black Studs

Twenty years after giving birth to the twins five young black men showed up at our house. Their fathers had told them where to find a slutty white wife who would service them all bareback. One of them looked a lot like our twins.

Julie Capped

Such a slut.

Whoops

Do you really believe anyone's going to believe that her great, great, granddad was black?

dig420 said:
Jim, I'm not big on censorship, but we're not a squick site so please don't describe any situations that lead to death or grave bodily injury as a fetish or turn on. Also no pics or descriptions that are underage, not even anime stuff (lolicon). This is a US based website and the authorities tend to frown on that sort of thing.

I will no longer post. Not worth the 2 - 3 hours required to write, review the stories with those involved, edit and build captioned images if I'm going to be flamed and removed. But in my defense, I would like you to see other posts at this site that are even more graphic than mine. There are a few but just take a gander at these page:
http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?24396-Some-caps/page146
http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?26625-******-Reperations

JimOakey said:
I will no longer post. Not worth the 2 - 3 hours required to write, review the stories with those involved, edit and build captioned images if I'm going to be flamed and removed. But in my defense, I would like you to see other posts at this site that are even more graphic than mine. There are a few but just take a gander at these page:
http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?24396-Some-caps/page146
http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?26625-******-Reperations

Point taken.

Great Pics, good work

Little Bit of Everything

Mom always taught me to share, and my wife was taught to both give and receive.

More of My Ex-Wife Julie the Slut

She was such a fucking hot piece of ass. Well still is I guess.