• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love watching my mom in action

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
sensual4wife said:
This is the pic I received of the ***** mom. I have requested more pics and since they reside in same area expressed interest in finding a way to meet her. She has the mother look you can see she is a *****.

Ty for posting sir

Nihilist said:
My mom was a hot slut. I would find any excuse to go into her room after she got fucked just so I could smell her used pussy in the air.

I know...im obsessed with jacking off with her thongs.

Reactions: cynful
Any updates on your ***** of a mother?

ever since i was 11, i would love hearing my mother getting fucked...i wish i could watch my friends fucking my mother and sister right infront of me..id even bring them both my aunts..mmmm i want the females of my family to get fucked and maybe even knocked up...all of them..my mother and sister...the most ofcourse..but also my aunts and their daughters...

Reactions: cynful
I watched this nasty lookin man fuck the shit out on my mom's holes. I was sooo disgusted with the slut. But he had a huge cock!

And the bitch took him bareback!

Very hot. Love that my mom enjoys BBC

bitch4bbc said:
Very hot. Love that my mom enjoys BBC

I havent seen my mom with black (yet)

The truth....

Son of a ***** said:
Hello everyone. Is it 100% wrong to watch my cum loving mom in action? It turns me on to see man after man use her holes. Its like she knows what she was made for. Ive been watching her for most of my life...i know the way she likes it, needs it, craves it....

I was 18 then. Saw 'postal' letters from my father's cousin to my mom/dad. My parents were going to visit this guy and, from his letters, I gathered that my mom was going to be going there to 'help' this cousin (he was 50 plus and in a bad marriage). In one of his letters, he wrote ever so clearly that he appreciiates my mom's words - "I'll come to you late in life, but I'll light up yr life".

In one of his letters he also mentioned sandwiching my Mom between him and my dad.

Must confess, thereafter I found no letters - so I don't know whether they actually went thru their sexcapade.

But, I became a Cuck after reading those letters.

I shared all my girls with other men thereafter. Wifey was a difficult nut. Never happened with her. We split in 2006.

About mom? Even in her late 40s, she was tight as hell. Boobs 38 plus. Very demure otherwise, but from those postal letters, I finally gathered she was one horny woman.

Cheers!

itz gotta be icky and weird seeing your buddies
ogle and salivate over your hot slut mom :D AssPics.jpg

Nothing like a cum dripping ***** mom

Son of a ***** , does your mom have ANY IDEA that you get all worked up and jack off thinking of her being a cheap cum hole ***** ? if not , would you like her to finally find out ? How do you think your slutty mommy would react or say to you ? Maybe you could leave some little hints laying around like a hot mom fuck story , or she finds a pair of her panties in your room . Have you sniffed her soiled panties yet while jacking off . You know It might just turn your mom on or at least get her thinking about you seeing her . If shes that much of a cumdump she might think you know and she doesn't care , or just can't control her cock addiction . I would leave a hint or two laying around , whats the worse that can really happen , she would be embarrassed and maybe get pissed at you but she will get over it , because she still wants all her holes filled with COCK and a lot of warm sticky slimy cum . Thats all a ***** mom thinks about , SON .

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Son of a ***** said:
I love feeding her a little bit of cum everyday.

Interesting. How do you feed your mother your cum? And, does she seem to suspect that's what she's eating?

• Love
Custer Laststand said:
Interesting. How do you feed your mother your cum? And, does she seem to suspect that's what she's eating?

I usually cum on the crotch of her clean panties...one guy came in her mayo jar.

Son of a ***** said:
I usually cum on the crotch of her clean panties...one guy came in her mayo jar.

Oh... I see. It sounded like you were mixing your cum with the dressing your mother puts on her salads, or something like that.

Custer Laststand said:
Oh... I see. It sounded like you were mixing your cum with the dressing your mother puts on her salads, or something like that.

Thats not a bad idea!!

You should be making the ***** eat your cum every meal!

• Love
Nihilist said:
You should be making the ***** eat your cum every meal!

I would love that but i dont think it is realistic

Curious....

Son of a ***** said:
I would love that but i dont think it is realistic

How old are u? And yr mom?

cuckcroydon said:
How old are u? And yr mom?

Im in my 20's and the slag is in her 40's