• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love watching my mom in action

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
I jerked with have of her thongs this week

My bad..... Half of her thongs

My mother-n-laws dirty panties

Years ago when I was dating my wife , I use to find her moms nice soiled smelly granny panties and jacked off sniffing her hot old cunt in them . Every time I would see my GF mom I would think of how her pussy smelled in those panties , WHAT A HIGH . Has anyone else done this , sniffed their GF's moms soiled panties or mother-n-laws dirty panties . Lets hear from those who love that smell of an older womans cunt .

Reactions: cynful and (deleted member)
I know what u mean.....my mom's cunt taste GREAT!!!

Figure out this Son of a *****

hungbull420 said:
Id eat her out then fuck the shit out of her. You could watch.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

He's from India. Talking about adult theatre!!! Fantasy man. Good he's in his world, but taking a lot of us for a ride.

My wife is Indian (from India). We've tried to engage this fella in PMs and private mails. JUST RUNS AWAY.

But, we ought to respect his fantasies, as long as he's not fooling us!

cuckcroydon said:
He's from India. Talking about adult theatre!!! Fantasy man. Good he's in his world, but taking a lot of us for a ride.

My wife is Indian (from India). We've tried to engage this fella in PMs and private mails. JUST RUNS AWAY.

But, we ought to respect his fantasies, as long as he's not fooling us!

LMFAO....I see you've never been to South FL....trust me, Im not in India. What do u want to 'engage' with me???

I am still interested in meeting your mother for real

I licked the crotch of her thong and imagined i was licking her beautiful big cunt lips

Oh my god he's jacking off like us

NCStorm said:
Duke ... great clip ... made me wanta ... well you know ... and as far as this thread goes ... how many times do you think he's JO'd writing this shit ... lol
Whats the problem with you people , NOW ! just think about it . He's probably fantasized and jacked off as much as ALL OF US ON HERE .

U guys are a trip...u guys actin like i say im fucking my mom or something. All im telling u is that i watch her and fantasize about the slut. And yes, i hide cum on her things. If u guys dont want to believe me thats fine, i dont care....if u want me to stop posting updates, let me know......

Talking about his ***** mom

Son of a ***** said:
U guys are a trip...u guys actin like i say im fucking my mom or something. All im telling u is that i watch her and fantasize about the slut. And yes, i hide cum on her things. If u guys dont want to believe me thats fine, i dont care....if u want me to stop posting updates, let me know......
You just keep going young man , there are a lot of sick dirty perverts on here and I KNOW a lot of its fantasy . And whats fantasy but something that we wish for , want to do or see anyway . So if its what were thinking its just as REAL , PEOPLE . Some of us may believe it and some may not . Some may get turned off by not believing , but the lucky perverts will enjoy it either way . There is some stuff out there that just seems to be to unbelievable , but peeking at his mother naked or seeing her sucking cock , then going and jacking off in her panties isn't one of them . You just happen to be the son and not your friend peeking and jacking off .

hi i need ur mother , come on letrs chat or tell ur yahooo id

Thaks for the post. Ill keep updates about my mom and what i do to her stuff. I dont want to offend anyone. It just feels good to get it off my chest. Dunno who else to turn to.

You have not mentioned anything about your father. Is he into it?

tank_ball said:
You have not mentioned anything about your father. Is he into it?

My 'dad' is still around. I dont think he's into much cuz i never watches my mom (unless he's not allowed). He seems to accept the fact that she brings home fuck buddies. I said 'dad' because he's not my biological father

Users who are viewing this thread