• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I made my husband watch as I got fucked by this BBC.

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
As you can see by the pics, I really enjoyed myself, as did my black stallion! Thanks to my husband, I can share the pics I made him take that night with you guys. If you like these pics check out my new amateur site, www.barbisluttyadventures.com Plenty of interratial, threesome, gangbang, and everthing else a naughty slut wife does.
socg_84a.jpg

Here is another one of me sucking a guy off at a commuter parking lot!
psim_13a.jpg

and one last one of me in my police outfit at a Holloween party.
police_woman_barbi_is_shot_update_lg_pic.jpg

If you like the pics and want to see more, please visit my site, tons of free stuff!!
hugs and blow jobs to all,
Barbi

Last edited by a moderator:
you are gorgeous. love your videos

This is an amazing site. Well worth it. She's gorgeous.

Barbie, you are beautiful. Your husband (is his name Jim ?) is a very lucky guy to have such a gorgeous hot blonde slut to fuck and watch fucking other guys! Hope you will post more photos and tell more about your slutty adventures on this forum.

Great videos. More?

Barbie - love the sight. Are there videos before the 2006 ones listed. Love the baseball gangbang shot and cable guy photo galleries. Assume there are videos too?

Users who are viewing this thread