• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I may have been cucked

mrsmithy

New around here...
Beloved Member
First post so hi everyone

My wife and I have shared fantasies for years about her going with other men. I'd be happy for that to come true (and have said so). Her less so.

However, there have been two occasions where I think something might have happened and she may have had a one night stand. Both were when she went out with friends to nightclubs - once where she didn't come home until the next morning and once where she admitted she was in a cab with a guy she'd met on the night - and both times she looked incredible in short skirts and heels.

I'd love to know if anything did happen either time and the story would be amazing... It's such a huge fantasy of mine.

So, two things:

1) I'd love to hear someone claim that they had been with my wife...

2) How have other people elicited that information from their partner?

I've posted a few pics of her. Her name is Kelly.

Hey Smithy

Man dont lock the gate now for your horses are already gone. Otherwise you shot yourself in the foot and missed your chance to be sure. I predict that your beautiful wife got herself fucked. Especially the time she did not make it home until daylight. For sure if it happens again you can solve this mystery by eating her pussy as soon as she gets home and by checking her sweet little panties. A fucked pussy does NOT lie. Even if she has cleaned it throughly it will still be red and puffed up(oh what beautiful sight) and will show all the signs of having been pounded by a cock for a very long time. Panties of course will show signs of cum or extra pussy juices, plus the smell will betray a wife that is trying to hide it. Now you know that she must trust you beyond a shadow of a doubt to tell you when she gets fucked or has already been fucked otherwise she will never share it with you. So you might work on letting her know for SURE how much you want this. When she has this trust in you totally, she will cut you in on it. All bullshit aside sir you have one very sexy and beautiful wife. She is in the deacons table pussy catagory. That and 4 bucks will get you a value meal at wendys. But your taking your time to post ,tell us your story and show this sexy woman gets you a very big THANKS and the request that you tell and show us more of this beautiful creature. :p:p:D The ok deacon said this to you. Good hunting and good luck.

Mr. Smithy,

However, there have been two occasions where I think something might have happened and she may have had a one night stand. Both were when she went out with friends to nightclubs - once where she didn't come home until the next morning...

Your wife going out to a night club without you, dressed sexy, and not coming home 'til the next morning is high-quality (although indirect) evidence she spent the night fucking another man.

Admitting she was in a cab dressed hot with another man is of less interest, I would say, than where the two of them were going. Was it to his place? A hotel? On that occasion, did your wife also not come home 'til the next morning?

I'd love to know if anything did happen either time... it's such a huge fantasy of mine.

Well, you need to begin talking with your wife about her going out on dates (as she did) without you, and how hot you think that was, and how you masturbated repeatedly while she was out (tell her that even if [implausibly] you didn't jack off to thoughts about her) thinking about what she may have been doing. Do this in a non-threatening setting... say, while the two of you are having coffee together on a weekend morning... or talk to her in this way, in a low husky voice, as part of your foreplay to turn her on when the two of you are in bed together. Then, note carefully how she begins to respond, and whether she appears to be trying to decide, momentarily, whether to tell you the truth. If it doesn't upset her, encourage her by continuing in your low, sexy voice... "c'mon, baby, tell me... I want you to have sexual adventures with other men and tell me about them... just the thought of it makes me so hot I can hardly stand it... c'mon, tell me, baby..." (or words along those lines).

So, two things: 1) I'd love to hear someone claim that they had been with my wife...

Hm... I suppose I could tell you I spent a night, indeed many nights with your wife, if that would help, but unfortunately it wouldn't be true.

2) How have other people elicited that information from their partner?

It seems widely agreed that a fundamentally-important aspect of a husband persuading his wife not only to fuck other men, but also to become comfortable with doing so and with telling him about it afterwards, is to convince her this isn't just a trick to provide him with an excuse to pursue and fuck other women. Generally speaking, the traffic on this forum over time suggests, I would say, that potential hotwives — even if they're secretly attracted to the idea of fucking other men — tend to be strongly opposed to idea of their husbands fucking other women. You're her husband and (almost certainly) she wants you to stay that way. Thus, one of the keys may be convincing your wife you don't have ulterior motives of this nature. In fact, convincing her you want it to be her privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever she pleases, while your authentic desire is to remain faithful to her as her cuckold, may be the most important key.

I've posted a few pics of her. Her name is Kelly.

Your wife Kelly is a *very* sensuous-looking woman with a beautifully-sexual face and bedroom eyes (dilated pupils => sexual desire). She is obviously turned on by being photographed in semi-nude highly-sexual poses wearing provocative clothing. If you were her photographer, this implies she was intensely turned on by you as you posed her. All this suggests she has outstanding potential for increasing her marital stature by stepping up, stepping out and taking lovers, thus making you her cuckold. It will become her... her woman friends will be envious. And you can tell her I said so.

—Custer

Mr. Smithy,

Regarding the following comment in my previous post:

Your wife Kelly is a *very* sensuous-looking woman with a beautifully-sexual face and bedroom eyes (dilated pupils => sexual desire). ... etc ...

An article is running in today's New York Times Online on a new cosmetic phenomenon, which is the use of "circle lenses" (a form of non-prescription contact lenses) by young women to make the pupils of their eyes look larger. In at least a couple of your wife's photos, her beautifully-dilated pupils look natural. In at least a couple of others, she looks like she may be wearing "circle lenses." (I didn't re-examine all of them.) Alternatively, this could be a result of "red eye" camera effect.

In any case, the following is a quote from the article.

"Karen Riley, a spokeswoman for the F.D.A., was a bit surprised, too. When first contacted last month, she did not know what circle lenses were or the extent to which they had caught on. Soon after, she wrote in an e-mail message, “Consumers risk significant eye injuries — even blindness” when they buy contact lenses without a valid prescription or help from an eye professional."

"Dr. S. Barry Eiden, an optometrist in Deerfield, Ill., who is chairman of the contact lens and cornea section of the American Optometric Association, said that people selling circle lenses online 'are encouraging the avoidance of professional care.' He warned that ill-fitting contact lenses could deprive the eye of oxygen and cause serious vision problems."

If your wife uses "circle lenses," you might point this out to her. I can tell both of you for sure that no cosmetic effect, however seemingly-desirable, is worth risking injury to her eyes and/or reduction of her visual acuity.

The headline is: "What big eyes you have: are those lenses risky?" The link is:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/fashion/04lenses.html

(or you can google the headline or just "circle lenses."

—Custer

Mr. Smithy,

Regarding the following comment in my previous post:

If your wife uses "circle lenses," you might point this out to her. I can tell both of you for sure that no cosmetic effect, however seemingly-desirable, is worth risking injury to her eyes and/or reduction of her visual acuity.

Hey Custer. Massive thanks for posting this. It was really thoughtful of you. Don't worry though - she doesn't wear lenses like those.

Mr. Smithy,

Your wife going out to a night club without you, dressed sexy, and not coming home 'til the next morning is high-quality (although indirect) evidence she spent the night fucking another man.

That's what I thought...

Admitting she was in a cab dressed hot with another man is of less interest, I would say, than where the two of them were going. Was it to his place? A hotel? On that occasion, did your wife also not come home 'til the next morning?

On this occasion she went out with friends, met this guy in the club and then got a cab with him afterwards. Initially to his place to 'drop him off' and then she got a cab home later. From what she's said she went in for a while. That's what make me think something happened.

Well, you need to begin talking with your wife about her going out on dates (as she did) without you, and how hot you think that was, and how you masturbated repeatedly while she was out (tell her that even if [implausibly] you didn't jack off to thoughts about her) thinking about what she may have been doing. Do this in a non-threatening setting... say, while the two of you are having coffee together on a weekend morning... or talk to her in this way, in a low husky voice, as part of your foreplay to turn her on when the two of you are in bed together.

I definitely do this. I suppose give it time...

Hm... I suppose I could tell you I spent a night, indeed many nights with your wife, if that would help, but unfortunately it wouldn't be true.

I was hoping someone might, just for the fantasy value! :)

mrssmithy PM me,,, I have a tried and trusted way of getting the truth out of wives/girlfriends. They often open up to me.

After Thought Smithy

Hey you have already told your hot little Kelly that it would a dynamite deal for you if she let another dude fuck her.So why dont you just reassure her that this is a real feeling with you and that you would NEVER be mad at her. Then just ask her!!! You might be surprised for if she RELLY believes and trusts you she will tell you. Then happy days might be here for you. :p:p:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back