• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I may regret that my turkish hotwife went from conservative to bbc lover

leatherwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
It took me ages to convince my Turkish wife to go for black guys. Now that she finally admitted to wanting black cock, she wants more than one lover. She wants to take a lot of chances. I am just worried that someone from the community might find out since people look at us as more or less conservative.
Her latest idea is to get my black friends to play some basketball at 2 a.m. and for her to dress in her long leather coat, red gloves, thigh high boots and full slut make up and be tied to the basketball pole while on her knees. Than she wants the guys to fuck her mouth while they play basketball. I told her that it was a bad idea and a bit too risky but she threatened to somehow show my crossdressing pictures to my friends. (SHe once caught me wearing her leather and boots.
I think she should be happy with us doing this stuff inside the house.
Tell me what I should do?
I don't mind sharing our stuff online (which is exciting for me) but going outside is a bit too risky.

I think she looks super hot. Would love to see more of her. The pic of her sucking cock with the sexy patterned stockings reminds me of my wife.

more of my turkish black cock slut

My hotwife getting fucked from behind. While she was getting fucked I tried to have her suck my cock but she wouldn't. She keep saying 'later', later and instead asked me to use our big black dildo and let her suck that instead. now she's asking me if I would like to see her with 2 or 3 guys in our bedroom. She suggesteed that I dress in leather skirt, thigh high boots and wear make up and gloves and help out but not get too involved.
When I said that I wanted to be sucked she got upset with me and told me that she was trying to make me happy because she always knew that I wanted to dress in women's leather clothes and now that she's giving me a chance I am not happy with her decision. She said that most of the wivfes would be angry but she is willing to let me dress. She suggested that one of the black guys can take pictures andvideotape and the two of us could be tied up, with me just watching for a while and letting her enjoy her fantasy.
She said that she doesn't understand why I want to get to have sex with her and the black guy because she always thought that I would like to dress and thought I would be happy that I didn't have to fuck her anymore because I always came too fast and concentrated more on her leather boots and clothes than her pussy. She suggested that i might be homosexual because of mycrossdresing and that we're now both happy and should enjoy it.

My turkish wife made me dress up

This is how I dress in front of my Turkish wife and black lover. She wants me to be happy being homosexual as she says. When i told her that I am not she said that real man don't like womens clothes and that she still loves me as a husband ad friend but not fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back