• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need it bad

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
Aussiewifehot4teacher said:
Hi there Sweetie been following this thread and just want to know if you've been able to hook up with any of these BBC Studs that have been chasing you around hope if you have it was a blast and if not it will happen soon Love Aussie Wife, pic is of me and my fav toy,

Hey baby....so you like big bad black boys too??

Hey gang bang girl

Ur in the PHILLY AREA TOO right???
let me hook up with u!!!! if u want
some BBC FUN markstip2001@yahoo.com
do u want the real thing???

you are so hot. god did i cum all over you pictures. mmmmmmmm so fucking hard i cant stand it.

I am looking for a white woman.. who can handle her business in and out of the bedroom. This must be a discrete encounter... I will respect you and I ask the same of you…. I'm 30 …single (but looking).. well - educated... Wall St. professional.. well hung( over 8 inches and thick)… now with that in mind... I reside in the TriState area (NJ), however I travel to several different areas for business regularly.. have pics..
mrblkwallst@yahoo.com

iam located in new york sweetie whee in philly are you located would love to join this and have a gang bang wiht you baby girl get at me parot24@yahoo.com

Not Too Far

I'm not too far away. Just south of Harrisburg. Hit me up.

i want to fuck your tight little pussy open your hot cunt real wide with my black babymaker hopes your on the pill girl going to blow a big fat packet right up you horny little womb and knock you up

babymaker said:
i want to fuck your tight little pussy open your hot cunt real wide with my black babymaker hopes your on the pill girl going to blow a big fat packet right up you horny little womb and knock you up

I would prefer it all over my face!!!

Hi hun will this be your first gang bang?

I went off the pill for my first and had all five all weekend. The baby is due March 15, 2006

Joan

JoanMWF26 said:
I went off the pill for my first and had all five all weekend. The baby is due March 15, 2006

Joan

I have been with 2 black men before but if I get what I want which would be 3 or 4 then yes it will be my first.

Some recent pics for you guys. Thought you might like my new panties. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,874
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 2,711
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,782
You are so sexy! I hope you get what you need. I love the white panties.:)

very hot pics, need some of you taking big blk cock in that fine pussy

Damn ur hot girl! I would love to show u the best time of ur life. LEts meet. I'm in IL. memailman22@yahoo.com

Where you located baby girl i would love to join this party lets do 3 some on you baby girl..

GangBangGirl said:
These are for you bb94up...enjoy
Well I don't know about all the ladies but this white girl loves the big black boys!! and my black toy
hi lol u r pose is excellent u make me horney...

Aussiewifehot4teacher said:
Hi there Sweetie been following this thread and just want to know if you've been able to hook up with any of these BBC Studs that have been chasing you around hope if you have it was a blast and if not it will happen soon Love Aussie Wife, pic is of me and my fav toy,
yah baby u r pic r really hot...

:lick: :lick:
GangBangGirl said:
I have been with 2 black men before but if I get what I want which would be 3 or 4 then yes it will be my first.

Some recent pics for you guys. Thought you might like my new panties. Enjoy!!
send u r more fucking pics.....
:wtf:

where you located baby girl..

Haven't been here in awhile, nice pics you are still one HOT lady, Love the pics of you and your toy! and those white panties!!!!!! (what is written on them?)

Users who are viewing this thread