• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I never want kids, but...

The idea of impregnating some cucks wife/gf, and he's fully aware it's mine and not his, but then leaving him to raise the child is fucking hot to me. Especially if he has to watch the insemination.
yes, I've been thinking about it in this way for a long time and I've been ready for it for years, I think you could come home and take care of your wife and I would be officially husband and dad formally .... I wouldn't have any problems ....

it would be hot to watch that happen in our marital bed. every time we lay down to sleep i get to revisit the event in my brain. especially if you've saved up your load for weeks just to flood her fertile pussy.
I am sure my wife was impregnated in our marital bed by my mate I did all I could to get it to happen never saw it but listened from spare room and yes it is very erotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back