• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my wife may be on the way...

Viz79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi all,

I am just posting to ask for your thoughts on whether my wife may be moving towards the sharing life which is something I would really like.

Basically my wife is from India and normally you would think she would be conservative and shy. But she is anything but - soon after marriage, she was happy for me to start taking snaps of her nude in bed etc which was amazing in itself. Later on our honeymoon, she wore a thong bikini with a see through sarong. She was nervous as it was her first time in anything skimpy but she did it so easily and it looked like she enjoyed wearing the bikini with her ass handing out.

In later holidays she seemed happy to wear amazingly short skirts out seems happy wearing racey things.

I then booked a photoshoot for her because she would love to do a little modelling sometime and got back some fantastic shots. However it looked like she was becoming turned on when she started wearing skimpy lingerie and thong bikinis for the shoot. She would shoot smouldering looks into the camera and you could hear her breathing deeply as she posed. Right towards the end of the shoot, she was being oiled up in her thong bikini when some other clients walked in. Some of them stared at her ass as she stood there preparing and she didnt even flinch.

A little while later I showed her some amateur nude sites where you can submit pics and you get prizes if you are wanted in the top three for a particular month. She was happy for me to submit nude pics of her that we had taken before, and then later read through the comments (although she did not comment on many of them), she would often ask back to read them. We intend to take some more and post then soon, and she seems happy to take hardcore ones of her body and her pussy happily showing.

She also wants to go back and have a glamour photoshoot taken where she wants to post nude and get some shots there. Realising she seemed happy to show her body off, I suggested we visit a nude beach next time we are on holiday and showed her a pic of another indian girl walking on a beach nude that I watched online. She saw it and when I said we should do it, she said laughed but again didnt say she wouldnt.

With regard to other guys, we have talked about the idea that sleeping with other guys is just sex, and if you have the need, open relationships tend to be healthier than normal ones. She has never argued when i have raised, it but seems to just acknowledge it. However she seems more and more eager now to talk about the sort of guys she fancies, point them out if she sees anyone.

A few nights ago I had a dream she was sleeping with one of her male friends and I told her. She laughed but then joking said that I should have dreamed her with someone hotter. Then we joked about her being a few other friends of hers.

We recently also chatted about a club called Killing Kittens here in London - which is basically a swingers club. She wanted to watch the video online, but she didnt express any negativity towards it, she just seemed to take it in.

I think we really seemed to have moved into a new territory of some kind. It feels like we just need a guy that she would like and maybe a few tequila shots to get her relaxed and she would be at it. I would really want t watch that but I think if i said she should, she would.

Does this sound like the pattern of a girl that may be moving towards this sort of thing?

Btw here she is:

IMG_0226.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0230.jpg

""She was happy for me to submit nude pics of her"" --> where i can c her naked body ??

Viz, I think you have a very attractive woman. She certainly shouldn't have any problem attracting men, that's for sure. All the signs you've given tend to lean toward her considering your suggestions, but try to keep in mind that she has a lot more to lose than you when it comes to fulfilling your desires. For example, suppose she said she would love to see you making out with another man? ... bet you might be a bit reluctant to do that for her, but it puts you in the same position as you put HER in ... same feeling.

I think some general clubbing (based upon your ages) is appropriate. Let her mingle with some guys, as long as you kind of stay out of the way once she starts. You're right, a few alcoholic drinks will take the "edge" off her and help her lower her defenses to be receptive to guys approaching her. When the 2 of you go out, let her use you as a security blanket or landing pad ... that means she approaches you when she needs something, but you don't approach her. Also, the UK is good for adult lifestyle clubs; the 2 of you could attend one of those, go to the hospitality bar and mingle ... you might do a search engine search for the ones in your area. Many allow you to visit during off hours to check out the facilities & talk with owners. But, I think you are doing good ... just don't push her. ;)

Visiting some adult lifestyle clubs seems like a great idea - just to mingle as you say. She loves dancing a lot too, so she would easily go into the dance floor and Im sure get guys dancing with her. Lets see :) Thanks for the tips!

This place seems to have fantastic reviews:

http://www.ourplace4fun.com/

""She was happy for me to submit nude pics of her"" --> where i can c her naked body ??

These are some of the pics she submitted:

Attachments

• DSC_0077.jpg
    DSC_0077.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 659
  • DSC_0132.jpg
    DSC_0132.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 850
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 828
she is really a sexy lady....we love watching her pictures ....mind blowing set of pic...she's sensual...charming...sexy...an moreover she's natural sense of indian beauty...

hi every one im also trying to get my wife into it check her out on my profile album

agreed she is hot love her pussy I can't wait to hear more

Well i have an update - she currently is on mygirlfund and likes doing photo sets for contributions, and says she is now interested in doing videos as well. She was initially hesitant to do camming, but considering how much money some of these girls make, she is seriously thinking about it a well.

She is in her mid 20s and it looks like her sex drive is rising quickly too - maybe coinciding with all the things she is planning to do. The most interesting this is that we had jokingly talked about swinging and sharing her for a while, but yesterday after sex, it feels like we had the first serious one. We started talking in bed and we agreed that 'sex is just sex' so why not enjoy it outside and have lots of different experiences. She agreed and said it would be good to have sex with another man and then come back and chat to me about the stuff that they did, which would spice up our sex life (its been five years, its around that time that we need some variety!)

She also suggested I do the same, and I could do it before she did if I liked. I said that maybe we could just find a couple - but she seemed to not like that idea at the moment, and seemed happier with just finding partners each We talked candidly in the dark and before our conversations had was cloaked with humour in it, as if it wasnt serious, but this time there was some excitement that we might actually do it! I then asked her what sort of guy she would like, and she thought she would like to do it with a big muscled guy :)

The reason I realised she was serious was she was half jokingly talking about all the messages she received on other sites, and the case she had made from pics, and wondered that if they were willing to give so much money for vids etc, how much they would pay to have sex with her. Her theory was that if she was going to fuck someone else anyway, why not get the to pay for it! Im not quite sure about whoring herself, but the last sentence made me think she was pretty much there in terms of sleeping with other guys.

I can only imagine the next thing is if she begins camming, she may end up chatting with some guy and sleeping with him. Turns me on massively to think about it, especially if I can get them to video it or if they let me watch! We were also thinking about going to an adult resort early next year where it would also me inevitable that that sort of thing would happen!! What do you guys think? This is her btw!

DSCF3634.jpg DSCF3639.jpg DSCF3825.jpg DSCF4227.jpg DSCF4250.jpg

Viz79. Good start and may I add. She is a very stunning and beautiful woman. She deserves as many men as she desires. I envy you sir. With my very best wishes. okdeacon said this and I don't waste my time on bullshit. Congratulatins

Your wife is obviously strongly sexual by nature, and it sounds like she is not inhibited about displaying that to others. She should easily be capable of attracting other men as lovers.

Regarding:

.... I suggested we visit a nude beach next time we are on holiday and showed her a pic of another indian girl walking on a beach nude that I watched online. She saw it and when I said we should do it, she said laughed but again didn't say she wouldn't.

Others on this forum have suggested this as a good way to start a married woman toward becoming a hotwife, and I recommend it as well, especially since we're at the beginning of summer.

We recently also chatted about a club called Killing Kittens here in London - which is basically a swingers club. She wanted to watch the video online, but she didnt express any negativity towards it, she just seemed to take it in.

I also suggest a visit to "Killing Kittens" as an additional preliminary step. Apparently it's conventional for swingers clubs to allow prospective new members to visit and check out the scene without participating in sex with anyone there. You should make it clear to your wife, of course, that you will not have sex with any other woman during your visit. You might also suggest that whether your wife has sex with any man who might appeal to her will be up to her, but if she doesn't feel like it there will be no expectation of that.

A preliminary visit to a swingers club should be easier to plan and carry out than a multi-day vacation at a nudist resort, but... since summer will soon be in full swing... the latter should not be overlooked.

Hi all,

I am just posting to ask for your thoughts on whether my wife may be moving towards the sharing life which is something I would really like.

Basically my wife is from India and normally you would think she would be conservative and shy. But she is anything but - soon after marriage, she was happy for me to start taking snaps of her nude in bed etc which was amazing in itself. Later on our honeymoon, she wore a thong bikini with a see through sarong. She was nervous as it was her first time in anything skimpy but she did it so easily and it looked like she enjoyed wearing the bikini with her ass handing out.

In later holidays she seemed happy to wear amazingly short skirts out seems happy wearing racey things.

I then booked a photoshoot for her because she would love to do a little modelling sometime and got back some fantastic shots. However it looked like she was becoming turned on when she started wearing skimpy lingerie and thong bikinis for the shoot. She would shoot smouldering looks into the camera and you could hear her breathing deeply as she posed. Right towards the end of the shoot, she was being oiled up in her thong bikini when some other clients walked in. Some of them stared at her ass as she stood there preparing and she didnt even flinch.

A little while later I showed her some amateur nude sites where you can submit pics and you get prizes if you are wanted in the top three for a particular month. She was happy for me to submit nude pics of her that we had taken before, and then later read through the comments (although she did not comment on many of them), she would often ask back to read them. We intend to take some more and post then soon, and she seems happy to take hardcore ones of her body and her pussy happily showing.

She also wants to go back and have a glamour photoshoot taken where she wants to post nude and get some shots there. Realising she seemed happy to show her body off, I suggested we visit a nude beach next time we are on holiday and showed her a pic of another indian girl walking on a beach nude that I watched online. She saw it and when I said we should do it, she said laughed but again didnt say she wouldnt.

With regard to other guys, we have talked about the idea that sleeping with other guys is just sex, and if you have the need, open relationships tend to be healthier than normal ones. She has never argued when i have raised, it but seems to just acknowledge it. However she seems more and more eager now to talk about the sort of guys she fancies, point them out if she sees anyone.

A few nights ago I had a dream she was sleeping with one of her male friends and I told her. She laughed but then joking said that I should have dreamed her with someone hotter. Then we joked about her being a few other friends of hers.

I think we really seemed to have moved into a new territory of some kind. It feels like we just need a guy that she would like and maybe a few tequila shots to get her relaxed and she would be at it. I would really want t watch that but I think if i said she should, she would.

Does this sound like the pattern of a girl that may be moving towards this sort of thing?

Btw here she is:

IMG_0226.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0230.jpg
That third pic is next level hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back