• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think that my gf wants to go black (again..)

• Thread startercanyon09
  • Start date

canyon09

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2009
OK, so I have now been dating a girl for about a year now. She is 26, I am 32. Prior to having met her, she had slept with about 25 men. She told me only 2 of them were white, meaning I only the 3rd white man she's ever been with. She is about 5'4''. Shoulder length brown hair. Very toned from running and working out. She also has the most amazing ass ever.

She told me before that she doesn't really date black men anymore, because they are not loving enough and the ones she dated never made good boyfriends. But yet, she kept seeking black men out.

Our sex life is only so-so. I am about 5 inches, and very think cock. I usually cum very quickly with her, and honestly, she gives me sex only about once every 2 weeks. I mostly give her oral. We are a great couple, but I don't even think she feels it when we fucked, and honestly, the fact shes had so much BBC in the past makes me jealous.. but its a turn on as well.

When we go out, I notice that she looks at black men alot, and sometimes smiled at, even flirts back with them. I am wondering... does she miss the BBC? And if so... what should we do? How to proceed. Very exciting, yet very weird at the same time.

Ask her -then encourage her to go black again and cuckold you..that is what you want!

I get so turned on thinking about her going black... i think its what she really wants...

Also, just curious, how common is it for white girls to desire sex with black men? Seems to be kind of popular with many of them.

I think, now she has you, she will find them to be better BF's, because she will primarily be looking to get fucked by them.

Will you encourage her? :cool:

Sounds like shes a black cock slut for life. You dont want sex to hold you back in your relationship. Just let her know she can fuck bbc and still be with you. and post pics if she does

No matter how much she may like to change it, your girl enjoys sex with black men. She probably isn't getting what she needs sexually from your smaller, white penis. It's not all bad news though, because she obviously wants to be with you.

Your choice is pretty clear here. You need to let her get what she needs. The fact that she likes black guys is actually ideal. They are not usually interested in relationships and generally treat women poorly. That way, she can get the larger penis and superior sexual performance of a black man, and still have you to fill her emotional needs. Plus you get the enormous turn on of getting to watch her get fucked by some huge black cock.

You will soon realize that this is your intended role, and your relationship will get better than ever before.

I so much wish to let her cuckold me with as many BBCs as she wishes. I just need to let her know I am ok with it. I think she would cuckold me in a heartbeat if she knew I was ok with it. She has all but cut me off from her sweet pussy. My tiny white cock barely fills her up halfway, and I know it frustrates her to pieces.

I remember times last summer at the shore, she would be walking and black men would be staring at her ass, cat-calling her, and she would wink/smile at them. It made me so jealous... but I know it;s what she wanted....

If that is her disposition, it will happen very quickly once you give her the green light.
What's the hold-up? :cool:

Hmmmm.. but how do I give her the green light without freaking her out> She isnt new to BBC, but I am sure she has never had a cuck before.

Have a couple drinks at a place where neither of you have friends, and let her know you are turned on by the idea she goes right now, to pick up someone to fuck. Not an all nighter, a wham bam thank you maam blast. It shortens the time to fun, the emotional part about the other partner and opens the door for longer more casual relationships that you are both cool with.

I love fucking white girls, especially if they have bf or married.. she reminds me of a white girl that I know that has a bf that she is all srious about but when he works she gets with me and I fuck her hard like she needs and fuck her mouth like she diserves. I have another girl that just got married to this white dude but right when she came homw from her honey moon she got with me and later me n my friends took turns fucking her and gangbanged her. Thses white girls like white guys cause they are all sweet n shit and I think they really luv thier boyfriend and husbands but also love getting fucked like a slut from big black dicks.

Users who are viewing this thread