• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i used my wife's dildo

• Thread starterbobloblaw100
  • Start date
B

bobloblaw100

Today i put my wifes dildo in my ass. This was the second attempt, the first, a few days ago, i only got about an inch in, this time however i used a lot of lube and a different position and i was surprised i got about 5 or 6 inches in and i have to be honest, once o igot past the painful first inch it felt AMAZING! My question is i had a lot of clear fluid coming out my dick as this was going on but it had no odor or taste. There was a lot more than normal precum, any idea what this was? I am straight but amazed how good it felt.

Reactions: SubBiBeta
What he said, loads of pre-cum. My pre-cum actually tastes a little different than my cum, more salty. And yeah, it can feel amazing or totally wrong. My wife recently dominated my ass with a strap-on and one of her medium dildos. It hurt like hell at first but I was so excited about the experimentation and watching her huge tits sway usually mesmerizes me anyways, I soon began to ease in to it. I will do it again but only with a smaller dildo (which we need to purchase as she loves the thick ones) and only with my wife. Doing it by myself gives me the no feeling and I ain't no prison bitch. I'm just my wife's bitch when the mood strikes her. ;)

No Touching

Yes indeed,the first time I shot off, riding my ten inch black cock toy, without touching my dick or even being fully hard for that matter I thought I was going to pass out. I fixed the BBC to the seat of my computer chair then facing the back and draping my legs over the arms and using the top of the back to hold like a pair of shoulders I lowered my ass onto the cock. I felt so ******* with my legs spread so wide like that. I used a small rocking motion to get the cock moving slowly then picked up the pace until my ass was getting a hard fast pounding. I noticed I was moaning like a ***** I was really enjoying the feeling I was getting with that long fat monster filling me up and it just kept getting better and better until damn, I exploded all over my chair. Lots of cum I mean a lot. Since that time I have been made to cum from a reel BBC fucking. I knew I would have to try the real thing after that day.

I tried two or three times. It was so painful that I couldn't push any further than 1.5 inches. My wife once licked there and fucked me with one of her fingers, It was amazing!

You use that as a warm up for the real deal. When you let that happen, it is unbelievable when you feel the guy bottom out and starts pumping you.

primalbst said:
What he said, loads of pre-cum. My pre-cum actually tastes a little different than my cum, more salty. And yeah, it can feel amazing or totally wrong. My wife recently dominated my ass with a strap-on and one of her medium dildos. It hurt like hell at first but I was so excited about the experimentation and watching her huge tits sway usually mesmerizes me anyways, I soon began to ease in to it. I will do it again but only with a smaller dildo (which we need to purchase as she loves the thick ones) and only with my wife. Doing it by myself gives me the no feeling and I ain't no prison bitch.

I'm just my wife's bitch when the mood strikes her. ;)

But you could act more like a prison bitch to please her - afterall, she swung her huge tits to mesmerize you, so this setback in dildo size is just temporary until you ease into the swing of it, and start to need something more robust.

Might be good to consider a real cock in the fullness of time - do you think that you could stretch your mind to allow it?

Saraha said:
But you could act more like a prison bitch to please her - afterall, she swung her huge tits to mesmerize you, so this setback in dildo size is just temporary until you ease into the swing of it, and start to need something more robust.

Might be good to consider a real cock in the fullness of time - do you think that you could stretch your mind to allow it?

I could be her prison bitch, thanks for the thought. I have another RP for the future. I still would prefer to not feel like someone shoved a tree trunk up my ass but you're right, I owe her for the gorgeous tits swinging on my back. ;)

She does get right into the faux-anal fucking. Last time she even pulled on my hair, pulling my head back and then ****** my head forward into the pillow and kept it there while calling me a dirty *****.

As for real cock I have no idea, I am pretty open to anything as long as I have the support of my wife. She has stated her wish to see me blow another man and I said I would if she would. Seems fair to me. So yeah, I would open up but only the wife gets to bitchify(I know, not a word, but it fits until someone gives me a better one) me and she better cum buckets that day. :rolleyes:

So i used my wifes dildo again yesterday. This time i ended putting all 7 inches in my ass and i didnt think it was possible but it felt even better. Once i had it all in, i started thrusting it deep and i ended up cumming after a couple minutes. I wasnt even fully hard and i wasnt touching myself but i still came all over myself. I couldnt help but wonder while this was going on, how good it must feel to have a big fat cock inside my ass. Is it possible to really want a big dick in my ass and not be gay? Haha, or should i just give into the urge at this point ;)

Well bobloblaw100 gay = happy, so if you are happy with a cock up your ass then yes you are "feeling" gay. Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, if you only want a cock in your ass then yes I think you would qualify as homosexual, but I am not sure.

My wife has several homosexual friends (so she says, for all I know they could be bi and that's why she used to visit them so often, just kidding babe ... not really ;) ) and states (yeah she's standing right here reading and shooting daggers from her eyes but giggling at the same time) that after reading some posts on this board, that she believes most cucks are bisexual even if they aren't cleaning or jerking or sucking their wife's lovers.

I tend to agree, we both think I am bisexual because I even entertain the idea of blowing her sexboy (play on sextoy) and having him penetrate me if that is what she desires. I am not homosexual cause I would never let that happen alone with a man. I have even sucked a dildo for her while she is faux-fucking (nothing penetrating my ass except maybe her finger in the rim part, mostly just her rubbing her pussy and pretending) my ass. But again, we were sharing the experience.

I think you are atleast bisexual. You still desire your wife sexually right? And yes I think it is possible to want a dick in your ass and not be gay as long as you still desire women.

Prostate massage is pleasurable when done right. And this is what I pulled from wiki; "The prostate takes part in the sexual response cycle, and is essential for ejaculation. Due to its close proximity to the anterior rectal wall, it can be stimulated from the anterior wall of the rectum or externally via the perineum."

And Saraha you are right, I looked it up and found this at urbandictionary.com; bitchify. to make something/someone your bitch.

The thing is i dont find guys attractive, i just love how it feels to have a dildo in my ass, i love how it destroys me and turns me into a size king slut. i wish my wife just had a big dick to fuck me with lol

bobloblaw100 said:
So i used my wifes dildo again yesterday. This time i ended putting all 7 inches in my ass and i didnt think it was possible but it felt even better. Once i had it all in, i started thrusting it deep and i ended up cumming after a couple minutes. I wasnt even fully hard and i wasnt touching myself but i still came all over myself. I couldnt help but wonder while this was going on, how good it must feel to have a big fat cock inside my ass. Is it possible to really want a big dick in my ass and not be gay? Haha, or should i just give into the urge at this point ;)

You sound just like what I did a while back. I was banging my own ass with a 7" then moved to 8" then got my Big Black 10". Then became consumed with the thought of a real black cock in my ass. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time so it was not hard to make time to go on CL and hit up an ad with a picture of a large black cock. Later that week I was standing at his front door ringing the bell shaking in my shoes thinking what the hell am I doing. Five minutes later I was on my knees sucking sucking my first black cock followed by a fucking like I never could have dreamed. You want be the same after your ass gets plowed by BBC, I wasn't going to do this but once to try it out, "fulfill a fantasy" I ended up going to his place whenever he called and giving him my mouth and as to use as he pleased. Which turned out to be no less than once a week for several months. Damn that was a good time. Gay? No, I think that its different when all you do is submit yourself to black cock, outside of that I still love and date women. But I do love me some black cock.

I wonder if the same thing will happen to me. I felt guilty last time i came with the dildo in my ass and told myself i wouldnt do it again, but now it is two days later and i cant wait to take it again! It seems like the deeper it goes in my ass the more i become a little bitch just wanting to serve and be fucked.

bobloblaw100 said:
I wonder if the same thing will happen to me. I felt guilty last time i came with the dildo in my ass and told myself i wouldnt do it again, but now it is two days later and i cant wait to take it again! It seems like the deeper it goes in my ass the more i become a little bitch just wanting to serve and be fucked.

The first several times I was driving away from W's place I told myself I wasn't going back again but every time I saw his number on my phone I couldn't stop myself from answering it. Each time I was getting fucked harder and longer. It took less and less time to have me begging for him to fuck me. I felt I was losing control. I loved being under his spell if you will. Getting moved to different positions, having him talk dirty to me while he pounds my pussy ass as he calls it. I have a couple of pics of his cook going in my ass on my profile. I didn't know he was taking them at the time. He showed me while he was fucking me from behind.

hotsex4us4 said:
The first several times I was driving away from W's place I told myself I wasn't going back again but every time I saw his number on my phone I couldn't stop myself from answering it. Each time I was getting fucked harder and longer. It took less and less time to have me begging for him to fuck me. I felt I was losing control. I loved being under his spell if you will. Getting moved to different positions, having him talk dirty to me while he pounds my pussy ass as he calls it. I have a couple of pics of his cook going in my ass on my profile. I didn't know he was taking them at the time. He showed me while he was fucking me from behind.

You did right to give in to your desires - and he rewarded you with weekly stimulation.

I think gay men automatically get a stiff penis when they see another male naked in the locker rooms, and sometimes they lick their lips and get a certain look on their face.

(well, that is what I have been told) so you can correct me.

Then there is the closet homosexual or cross dresser and he can be married for 50 years and his wife never knows, because if she did, she would be horrified and humiliated and kick his sorry ass out the door.

I heard of an war story with 300 English soldiers had to travel to the war zone in another country. They travelled by ship, and on the first night all the homsexual men instinctly paired off and slept together, even though they were strangers when they got on board.

(must be a certain "knowingless" in their body language that attracts "like to like").

I agree that a husband can be a bitch for his wife's lovers without being gay. His submission encourages her Bull to "roll out an erotic package" with the complete knowledge that his efforts are truly appreciated by hubby.

Nothing worse than a husband who is in two minds about the Bull making house calls or "out on the town" dating arrangements.

It is silly to admit to your wife your cuckold fantasies, if she can see doubts in your mind. She won't want to amend the wedding vows, until she sees the proof in your behavor that she can depend on you not changing your mind.

The quickest way to lose your wife's respect is to wimp and renege on your permission for her to take lovers. Her friends will help her go undercover, so she can get extra cock without you knowing about it - and her interest in your penis will wane quite markedly over time.

I use my girls dildos all the time. Working up to her 9.5" though

I've used my partners when she goes out and she has used her small vibrator on me. I leaked a lot of pre cum when she did it she loved it now she wants to buy a strap on to fuck my ass

Cuckedboipussy said:
I use my girls dildos all the time. Working up to her 9.5" though
That post was 11 years old! Can't you find anything newer you like?

Users who are viewing this thread