• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i want some fakes made of me!!

Even though I like bigggggggg booty, I love yours also........And I'm turned on by the fact that you're turned on....I will hook up a few more fakes for you in a little bit...I got a few requests to take of of and I'll get back to you.

By the way, being an assman, I ccan tell that that ass would look lovely with you face down, ass up(though it would be a shame for you not to show that beautiful face....faces don't usually do it for me, but you caught me off guard.... you're a beauty)

i don't have a great ass but i love all the fakes you did of me,they turn me on.

IMG_0747.jpg

Here's a few more.

Attachments

• BBB1.jpg
    BBB1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 54
  • BBB2.jpg
    BBB2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 95
  • BBB3.jpg
    BBB3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 91
  • BBB4.jpg
    BBB4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 108
......................................................................................

Attachments

• MoreBE1.jpg
    MoreBE1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 56
  • MoreBE2.jpg
    MoreBE2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 78
Those are real hot, if I get some more pics of me uploaded think you could do some for me?
2548030243_13254db50f.jpg

Sure, here is a couple but you really should start your own thread and get out of here before you piss the thread owner off.

Those are real hot, if I get some more pics of me uploaded think you could do some for me?
2548030243_13254db50f.jpg

Attachments

• YOT1.jpg
    YOT1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 53
  • YOT2.jpg
    YOT2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 68
Hey thanks those are awesome. Sorry I'm new on this thing I'll start my own thread I wasn't sure what I was doing lol.

Sure, here is a couple but you really should start your own thread and get out of here before you piss the thread owner off.

no!! why would i get mad,cindy seems nice and we share our interest for big black cock.

the more fakes the better KING *kisses*

It's funny how people post pics of their friends and pretend to be a woman
just so they can get fake pics of them.It always works lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back