• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want some young ass white girls

bigblackbeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I have a big black dick and I want some young ass white girls. I am always fucking some white girls all the time atleast 4 times a week. I dont mind fuckin your wife or your girlfriend.. I just love showin white girls how to really get fucked. Send me your offerings, send me your white girls to worship my big black cock. My dick is fun for all ages. My dick is an equal opertunity destroyer.
Send me your offerings. I want your girls

I am sure there are some white guys willing to sell their daughters, wives, moms etcc.. to black guys, considering how perverted some white guys are

Are you real?

You should also include something like "I will humiliate the fuck out of you and make you clean your wife's cum from my cock. You and your wife will be my white bitches. Now fetch me a beer bitchboy." Or something like that to excite the real cucks on this board.

Of course not everyone is into that. I know I would personally be "upset" if my wife's lover tried to humiliate me. But hey, it does leave the door open.

MacNfries is right, even if he was slighting you. I have read posts where Bulls charge for things like travel and dining expenses. But you better have a world class cock and I haven't seen any pics yet.

You have over 150 visitors to your profile, including me and you have yet to post a pic of your "destroyer". I am starting to doubt you my friend.

I'll start things off.

primalbst-albums-my-sex-toy-picture13178-my-bbw-milf-wife-04.jpg

Take that pic, print it or leave it on the screen and hold your "destroyer" up to her tits or mouth. I know it's blurry but if that doesn't work, view my profile for more or go here -> wife-pix/31453-potential-bbw-milf-hotwife-pics

But then post back to this thread or at the very least to your profile. Otherwise people are gonna start doubting you are for real. Just another pretender, probably some skinny white guy with an overbearing wife and you wish you had a BBC to shove in her mouth and shut her the hell up.

Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back