• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to humiliate my boyfriend :)

beachcutiegirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey,

So I'm 22, me and my boyfriend just graduated college and I've been cheating on him for a year. He doesn't know about it yet, but he's talked before about his fantasy of seeing me with another man.

I always get so turned on knowing I've been doing exactly what he wants and he has no idea. I wonder if he would still be so turned on by the idea if he knew it's been happening behind his back for a year?

Here are a few pictures my boyfriend doesn't know about that my bull took of me. ;) I'm usually such a good girl too, hehe.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Sounds Like Fun

Both my fiancees cheated, and I was clueless.

If he's mentioned it as a fantasy I believe what you should do is bring it up again while he's completely at your mercy. For example you're performing oral sex on him or you're having sex with you on top. You in control being the main bullet point.

Men will agree to just about anything given the right circumstance.

But this time mention the name of the dude who has been boinking you as a candidate you'd like to cheat with, or cuckold him with.

See where it goes.

Boinking means fucking by the way.

beachcutie,
my wife did something similar but not all the way. i wanted her to cuckold me -- physically fuck another man in front of me while humiliating me, but instead she took one of the guys I connected her with online and had a long-term emotional affair with him. She even told people that she had two boyfriends, and at one point even considering him ''ahead'' of me -- even though we had been together for many years. I didn't find out all the elements of how deep it went until after we got married. Now, I still want her to cuckold me, but having an emotional affair is part of the whole experience that I want her to have...the fact that she did it her own way, fuck what I wanted, especially with how faithful of a woman she is...has been a major turn on, for years now...

Hi Ms. Beachcutie,

Hey, I'm 22 — my boyfriend and I just graduated from college. I've been cheating on him for a year.

Good for you. Why confine yourself to one boyfriend, when you can enjoy two (or more)...?

He doesn't know about it yet, but he's talked before about his fantasy of seeing me with another man.

Sounds perfect. Without knowing it (apparently), your boyfriend has set himself up for a smooth transition to becoming your self-acknowledged cuckold... or humiliated cuckold... or humiliated submissive cuckold... depending on your (and to a lesser extent, his) preferences, and how you handle his transition.

I always get so turned on knowing I've been doing exactly what he wants and he has no idea.

Maybe what you're doing also turns you on because it's exactly what you want too...

I wonder if he would still be so turned on by the idea if he knew it's been happening behind his back for a year?

Good question. Since you don't know the answer in advance (although your boyfriend sounds promising), rather than telling him bluntly I suggest using a somewhat indirect approach to lead him to where you want him. That is, to the point where he fully agrees it should be your privilege and prerogative as his woman to date, seduce and fuck whomever you wish, while he agrees to remain faithful to you and monogamous as your cuckold boyfriend.

I'm usually such a good girl too, hehe.

Hey... being a GoodGirl; or better a good woman, does not imply you have to deny your own (probably-considerable) sexuality.

Speaking of which — and returning to your subject line, which states you want to humiliate your boyfriend — first, that's a healthy and reasonable desire. I mean, what strongly-sexual and self-respecting woman wouldn't want to keep her boyfriend or husband properly humiliated? Second, by hinting that he would like to watch you fuck another man in front of him, your boyfriend is telling you, in essence, that he wants you to humiliate him. Thus, you're starting with a strong hand.

I suspect you'll be best off if you begin by guiding your boyfriend into a female-led relationship (FLR). A way to accomplish that immediately would be to tell him you want him to wear a male chastity device for you, and you want to be his sole key holder, because as his woman you feel you should have ownership rights to his cock. Tell him in a straightforward way you don't want him jacking off behind your back and cumming without you (and without your permission), and you certainly don't want him pursuing other women behind your back and trying to poke his cock into them. See:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ and:

Male chastity devices:
ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.
Welcome to CB-6000.com - World Leader in Male Chastity
SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity chastity cages / standard SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity
Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen
Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

If you find your boyfriend strongly resists you putting (and keeping) him in a male chastity device, you might consider pantying him as an alternative — or, as your next step after locking up his cock in a chastity device. A strategy for pantying him, and reasons for doing so, can be found here:

Pantying your man:
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Regardless of whether you find it feasible (and it may be much more feasible than you think) to begin by locking up your boyfriend's cock then pantying him, a rather good "psychological" strategy for moving him into an FLR can be found here:

Lady Misato — Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

Depending on your preferences, a somewhat stronger but comprehensive approach to establishing an FLR or female-dominated (femdom) relationship with your boyfriend is presented in these two books:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority, 298 pp., softcover, and

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom Experience, 317 pp., softcover.

One or both can be ordered via Ms. Elise's web site, here:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

or from well-known onine sources (e.g., Amazon).

When you've transformed him into your submissive boyfriend in an FLR — which I suspect will be more readily possible than you may think, as I mentioned — you will be in a greatly-improved position (IMO) to continue guiding him into becoming your self-acknowledged cuckold... or humiliated cuckold... or humiliated submissive cuckold, per your wishes. A strategy for accomplishing that can be found (for instance) here:

How to cuckold your man, ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to cuckold your man, ch. 2:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

Good luck! The forum undoubtedly will be interested in hearing about your progress.

—Custer

*Incidentally, a book on the subject of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages is:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: women who stray and the men who love them, Roman and Littlefield Publishers, 291 pp. (hardcover).

According to the dust jacket, the author is a clinical psychologist who practices in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's based on his own research, and is pretty good.

Hey,

So I'm 22, me and my boyfriend just graduated college and I've been cheating on him for a year. He doesn't know about it yet, but he's talked before about his fantasy of seeing me with another man.

I always get so turned on knowing I've been doing exactly what he wants and he has no idea. I wonder if he would still be so turned on by the idea if he knew it's been happening behind his back for a year?

Here are a few pictures my boyfriend doesn't know about that my bull took of me. ;) I'm usually such a good girl too, hehe.

Can't get pics to load. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back