• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to talk about our wives

• Thread starterserser
  • Start date

serser

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2010
I want to talk about our wives! share photos, had very like the family photo. which shows the whole family! I am very ashamed of this, but I was a very exciting! After intercourse I will email my wife, what would you have told about our communications with you, talked about those photos that I sent you! Well of course I'm interested in people who have similar

sounds interesting would like to see what she look likes if you are still intrested pm me here for my email address you can check out my wife in my postings let me know what you think of her

Would love to see what see looks like first? I have many of mine up here also have alot not posted.

serser said:
I want to talk about our wives! share photos, had very like the family photo. which shows the whole family!...

Showing your family pic to all folks in this forum...would that be a bit over the board, buddy?:eek:;)

first of all the whole thread only 2 yrs old...and the topic is .ullshit to..... and makes no sense..

Users who are viewing this thread