• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to ****** your wife

• Thread starterkanyeeast
  • Start date
****** my wife online anydesk 301 380 156

****** my wife anydesk 301 380 156

push me with ******** her online AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

I just opened an imig.es room and want to show her off to other men.

p04.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zagc and zarkovac
cc

So I know not many will read this and care, but I was told recently that often, I'll cut people off or disconnect them before they can finish what they're doing and I'm pissing people off. Honestly, I assumed that this was 'normal' behavior and that everyone went as far as they wanted and terminated things. Just like I often get 'exposers' connecting who will do nothing but browse. Either way, for those of you who I've ever pissed off, my apologies. It was never my intent. I will do better at advertising my desires/wants better so there's no bait and switch going forward. Have a great new year!

Reactions: wifewatcher100
Make my wife a famous web slut while I watch you post her to the web! Bonus if you want to lock my keyboard!
PM if interested

Reactions: ljcarm
Bull for ****** my slut on temp.eposed ... imig.es

on now

kanyeeast said:
humiliate her, call her names, and most importantly make her famous all over the internet.
Write your Anydesk or TeamViewer and passwords while I own your ***** wife in front of your eyes.
u available now?

Users who are viewing this thread