• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I was a cuck from DAY 1 and was denied

• Thread starterJuan3333
  • Start date

Juan3333

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2014
I have been lurking, here is my story:

A long time ago I met my wife in High School; we were both virgins. She was my second GF and fell in love real hard.

This is the classic story of a somewhat serious guy, but with cool elements that did great in school. My GF was from a very dysfunctional family and I had a strong urge to rescue her. She was always very sensual and a flirt, but I felt I could change her. And to a certain extent I was successful.

Because of my strict Catholic background I did not attempt to take away her virginity. We got naked all the time, did oral sex, grinding, etc, But I was naive and I did not want to put my penis inside her. I guess I wanted to respect her and I got the sensation she was grateful for my behavior.

After a long courtship we finally got married and I looked forward to finally have intercourse. I was 23 and did not feel awkward about being a virgin because I was always making out with my GF.

The first few months of my marriage were strange. It took me three weeks to finally penetrate my wife. She could not relax and we mostly did oral sex. We had a talk about sex and it was decided I would work on my oral sex technique until I could slowly work my way inside her vagina. She stated that as a virgin it was not unusual to struggle with penetration andy I believed her.

THREE YEARS AGO

Our sex life was non-existent and I became suspicious of my wife. I installed a key logger and secretly gained access to my wife's email and discovered she was having an affair. I discovered four years of "back and forth emails" between my wife and the lover. I found an email where "they remembered the old days" and it turns out the lover was a friend from childhood. To my chagrin I discovered that they had a long history of "hook ups" off and on during my entire marriage.

I was devastated and confronted my wife when she arrived from work but after a short lived argument we ended up in bed and she fucked me as hard as ever. She asked for a second chance and gave me the best sex I ever had for three straight days. I wanted to be upset and divorce her, but I fell under her sexual spell and all I wanted was her. I wanted to fuck my wife 24/7. I felt ashamed of my lust and desire for her. I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. I decided to stay married.

I will say that five years prior to the discovery of the affair we had a fantasy in the bedroom where she was a slut-nymph that fucked men all day while I was at work. In that fantasy I enjoyed playing the role of the cuckold and had no clue my wife had been cuckolding me during our entire marriage. In retrospect, she was really good at humiliating me in bed because she was actually doing that in real life. For me it was fantasy whereas for her it was the real deal.

I write in the forum because I have accepted the fact that my wife will continue to see her lover with my consent. I was ambivalent, but I cannot deny I feel very horny when I imagine my wife fucking her BF. I cannot deny this feeling anymore.

What bothers me is the fact that she secretly cucked me for years and I did not have a clue. My wife admitted she enjoyed humiliating me in secrecy. As much as I hate her betrayal I get horny when I think about her secret activities. She says the power she felt when she cucked me was very addictive and she does not want to stop.

I have spent the last THREE YEARS analyzing every aspect of my marriage and I have a lot of questions. I am still dealing with the fact that she fucked her lover the day of our wedding. And the lover was a guest in our wedding party! And they both probably laughed at. And then I could not consummate the marriage thinking she was a virgin. I ended up giving her oral sex after she had fucked her BF and she did not feel guilty at all.

And she denied me her pussy for three more weeks pretending to be a virgin while she resumed the hook ups with her lover on a regular basis. This has got to be the worst honey moon in history! Ouch, that still hurts.

Last edited:
Juan,

Thanks for your articulate, well-written and rather erotic post.

Juan3333 said:
.... A long time ago I met my wife in High School; we were both virgins. She was my second GF and [we] fell in love real hard.

I guess you mean your then-GF told you she was a virgin, and you believed her...

Juan3333 said:
This is the classic story of a somewhat serious guy, but with cool elements, who did great in school. My GF was from a very dysfunctional family and I had a strong urge to rescue her. She was always very sensual and a flirt...

Ah... so your woman was strongly-sexual — i.e., most likely had a higher-than-average sex drive — from when she was very young, and that was apparent to you. That, of course, was highly positive and, of course, would have had a lot to do with your attraction to her.

Juan3333 said:
...but, I felt I could change her. And, to a certain extent I was successful.

Successful at what? Transforming her to an apparently-unsensual woman who seemingly did not flirt, at least not in your presence, while her underlying personality remained sensuous and flirtatious because that was her nature...?

Juan3333 said:
Because of my strict Catholic background I did not attempt to take away her [self-proclaimed] virginity. We got naked all the time, did oral sex. grinding, etc, But I was naive and I did not want to put my penis inside her. I guess I wanted to respect her, and I got the sensation she was grateful for my behavior.

You were showing her a lot of affection, and she sensed what you expected and wanted from her, so she provided that, knowing that if you married her she really would be rescued...

Juan3333 said:
After a long courtship we finally got married and I looked forward to finally have intercourse. ....

You were ever-hopeful...

Juan3333 said:
The first few months of my marriage were strange. It took me three weeks to finally penetrate my wife. She could not relax and we mostly did oral sex. We had a talk about sex, and decided I would work on my oral sex techniques until I could slowly work my way inside her vagina. She stated that as a virgin it was not unusual to struggle with penetration, and I believed her.

More likely, your new wife was terrified that if she let you fuck her, you would realize she was not a virgin and what she supposed was your most important "value" (and illusion) vis-a-vis women, as a "religious man" — that it was very important for your wife to be a virgin when you married her — would be shattered. (Which reminds me of a joke... no, I'll resist... I won't go there...)

Juan3333 said:
THREE YEARS AGO

Some earlier time markers would have been helpful. For instance, when did you and your "reluctant to fuck you" wife get married...?

Juan3333 said:
Our sex life was non-existent...

For how long, prior to 3 years ago...?

Juan3333 said:
...and I became suspicious of my wife. I installed a key logger and secretly gained access to my wife's email and discovered she was having an affair.

Ah-ha! You attained enlightenment...

Juan3333 said:
I discovered four years of back and forth emails between my wife and [her] lover. I found an email where "they remembered the old days," and it turns out [her] lover was a friend from childhood. To my chagrin, I discovered they had a long history of hook-ups off and on during my entire marriage [to her].

More enlightenment... you were stunned to realize you had not "rescued" your wife from her sensuous and flirtatious personality after all...

Juan3333 said:
I was devastated, and confronted my wife when she arrived [home] from work, but after a short-lived argument we ended up in bed and she fucked me as hard as ever. She asked for a second chance and gave me the best sex I ever had for three straight days.

She knew what she had to do, and she did it. As a naturally-sexual woman, it was no problem for her...

Juan3333 said:
I wanted to be upset and divorce her, but I fell under her sexual spell and all I wanted was her. I wanted to fuck my wife 24/7.

As your wife's cuckold, that was the appropriate response...

Juan3333 said:
I felt ashamed of my lust and desire for her.

Yes, of course. As a "religious man" you're supposed to feel ashamed of your sexual desires. Never mind that sex is a biological imperative, almost everyone does it, and without it the entire human species would go extinct in one generation. Teaching everyone to feel their sexual desires are "sins" is a fundamentally important aspect of Catholicism (and other religions), because it's what guarantees that all the sheep in their flocks will feel "sinful," hence keep coming back and confessing their "sins" to their priests so their priests can "forgive them," then they go out and feel and act "sinfully" some more, so they "need" the priests, other religious higher-ups, and the church as an organization, in perpetuity. It's perfect... [/QUOTE]

Juan3333 said:
I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. I decided to stay married.

Good on both counts. You did the right thing.

Juan3333 said:
I will say that five years prior to [my] discovery of [my wife's] affair, we had a fantasy in the bedroom where she was a nymph that fucked men all day while I was at work. In that fantasy I enjoyed playing the role of the cuckold, and had no clue my wife had been cuckolding me, [in fact,] during our entire marriage.

Excellent! With your behavior during your supposed "game," you revealed your underlying cuckold personality to your wife, which increased and reinforced her ability to play on it...

Juan3333 said:
Folks, reality is always a bit different that fantasy.

I've noticed that unfortunate exigency...

Juan3333 said:
In retrospect, [my wife] was really good at humiliating me in bed because she was actually doing that in real life.

Sounds like your wife is a skilled cuckoldress...

Juan3333 said:
I write to this forum because I have accepted the fact that my wife will continue to see her lover, with my consent. I was ambivalent, but I cannot deny I feel very horny when I imagine my wife fucking her BF. I cannot deny this feeling anymore.

Good. Admitting your are intensely turned on — even if secretly vis-a-vis other people — by your wife fucking another man is an important aspect of accepting your proper role in your marriage vis-a-vis your wife. As your wife's cuckold, it's entirely appropriate for you to feel as you do.

Juan3333 said:
What bothers me is the fact that she secretly cucked me for years and I did not have a clue.

Now that you know, your knowledge of your wife's sustained cuckolding of you should, I suggest, contribute to your feelings of being turned on. Obviously, her personality and sexuality are much deeper and more complex, and thus more erotically appealing, than you had imagined.

Juan3333 said:
My wife admitted she enjoyed humiliating me in secret.

Now, your strongly-sexual wife can increase her feelings of enjoyment and satisfaction, while satisfying your inner desire for that, by humiliating you openly (when the two of you are alone together).

Juan3333 said:
She said the power she felt was very addictive, and she does not want to stop.

Nor should she, nor should you expect her to...

Juan3333 said:
I have spent the last THREE YEARS analyzing every aspect of my marriage and I have a lot of questions. I am still dealing with the fact that she fucked her lover the day of our wedding. .... I ended up giving her oral sex after she had fucked her BF, and she did not feel guilty at all .... and, [as my new bride, my wife] denied me her pussy for three more weeks pretending to be a virgin, while she resumed hook-ups with her lover on a regular basis...

All VERY nice. These are among the dreams of countless men with secret cuckold desires, as well as other men who have finally persuaded their wives to make them cuckolds but only after many years of conventional, increasingly dull marriage...

Juan3333 said:
This has got to be the worst honey moon in history!

I doubt it. In any case, as your wife's now-self-acknowledged cuckold, you should be able to gain a lot more insight into your relationship with her by reading:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover]).

Baker is an evolutionary biologist; the above is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. I also suggest reading:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them (Roman and Littlefield Publishers, 291 pp. [hardcover]).

It won't take you anything like another 3 years to read both. You might recommend them to your sexy wife, also.

Incidentally, one of Ley's comments is: "Comparing the orgasmic potential of an average woman to that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing potential of a new Ferrari to that of a decrepit used Chevy" [or, fill in the decrepit used car of your choice).

Thanks again for your intriguing post.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer’ I will reply to you shortly, but I had already written this post

There is so much I need to get off my chest.

I feel like my whole marriage was worthless, but despite everything she was actually a good wife, a great mother, and efficient homemaker. The only words of humiliation I ever received from her where in the bedroom and I always thought it was fantasy role-playing. My wife would tell me that the orgasms with her lover were a thousand times better than with me. She would also say she was simply masturbating with my body while thinking about her MAN. Every time she put me down like that I reached orgasm very quickly, most of the time before I attempted to enter her. I usually ejaculated between her thighs.

And once again this brings me back to the early part of my marriage. My wife was not on the pill because she had side effects. We did not want kids right away and I had to used condoms or pull out before ejaculation. This was unpleasant and I never liked the hood.

My wife then came out with a system where I could not enter her for about 10-12 days during the middle of her cycle. She stated that her ovulation was highly variable and this was very frustrating to me.

Eventually I gave up on the condoms and just ejaculated between her legs after she pressed her pussy over the shaft of my penis. I will say that she was so incredibly wet that the sensation was very pleasant. In retrospect I believed she trained me to stay out of her vagina. After a while I would naturally cum outside her pussy.

So I have to say that she did a good job in keeping me out of her wet pussy and I bought all her excuses. I adapted to the system quite well. And if I mentioned penetration she always suggested condoms and I always hated them.

So I decided to ejaculate outside and I got used to it. IN addition, my wife hated the pull out method before ejaculation because she wanted to feel the load of cum. Her excused was that cum between the thighs was the next best thing.

We eventually had a child and I assumed I got her pregnant with precum, but now I am not sure if the child is mine. I asked my wife about the possibility that the kid is not mine and she immediately stated she always used condoms with her lover, but I know she is lying. She still does not know I have copies of MANY emails and a few describe “how good it feels to receive the load of cum from her MAN”. In the emails my wife calls herself as "YOUR WOMAN". They refer to me by my initials, but I am seldom mentioned unless she had to discuss a scheduling issue with her BF.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Juan,

Thanks for your articulate, well-written and rather erotic post.

Thanks, English is not my first language.

I guess you mean your then-GF told you she was a virgin, and you believed her...

I pondered this issue, but I never had the balls to ask my wife. In my heart I want to believe she was a virgin when I first met her, but we once broke up for three weeks and I know she dated someone else. My classmates warned me she was up to not good, but I was mesmerized by her overt sexuality, the way she walked, and her flirtatious, but demure personality. I always felt I would show her the ropes, but we really had different backgrounds. I was clearly from a more conservative not necessarily ultra religious background.

In any event she faked her virginity and by the time I eventually penetrated her I had no clue about what I was supposed to feel. In any event I remember that at times my penis almost went in and she would pull back citing discomfort.

Ah... so your woman was strongly-sexual — i.e., most likely had a higher-than-average sex drive — from when she was very young, and that was apparent to you. That, of course, was highly positive and, of course, would have had a lot to do with your attraction to her.

OMG, she was wet 24/7 and always trying new things with me when we were in school. She truly enjoyed her sexuality and so did I. Nice good student type girls did nothing for me.

Once I confessed I was a virgin we ran with that theme and philosophy until the wedding date. At times, she would even give me a guilty trip if we took our clothes off to make out. In any event, I was so in love that I took for granted we would be married. And she affirmed the intention of marrying me regularly.

Successful at what? Transforming her to an apparently-unsensual woman who seemingly did not flirt, at least not in your presence, while her underlying personality remained sensuous and flirtatious because that was her nature...?

I was so NAIVE back them. The concept of infidelity was not in my vocabulary. I assumed she was a flirt and nothing else. I received warnings form a girl that lived in my neighborhood, but I always ignored the negative remarks about my wife.

You were showing her a lot of affection, and she sensed what you expected and wanted from her, so she provided that, knowing that if you married her she really would be rescued...

I remember, she was jealous and that puzzled me because I never intended to see anyone else. In retrospect she viewed me from her perspective.

More likely, your new wife was terrified that if she let you fuck her, you would realize she was not a virgin and what she supposed was your most important "value" (and illusion) vis-a-vis women, as a "religious man" — that it was very important for your wife to be a virgin when you married her — would be shattered. (Which reminds me of a joke... no, I'll resist... I won't go there...)

You got that right! I expected her to be a virgin. But, I was just a High School kid!

Some earlier time markers would have been helpful. For instance, when did you and your "reluctant to fuck you" wife get married...?

We have been married for 18 years. So I would say the role-playing started at about the 10-year mark. And I discovered her affair three years ago. I will say I am much better shape now, but the first year was rough. The only reason I survived was the SEX she gave me. I have to give her credit for fucking me on a daily basis for so long, my appetite was insatiable.

And I remember a very awkward moment during the early part of the so-called hysterical bonding or sperm wars. The first few days she did not talk dirty to me, but one day she reverted back to the old ways and started to humiliate it me with the usual stuff as to how “I could not compare to HER MAN” in bed and how much better her lover’s cock was. That sent me to the edge instantly and I was surprised at her bold move in the aftermath of D-day. She then looked at me and said: “Do you realize me and my lover fucked in this bed while you were at work?”. And that produced the most forceful ejaculation of my entire life, it was a huge explosion and I could tell she was glowing with the power of her sexuality.

Deep inside she knew I would not mind more humiliation. Or perhaps she wanted to make me believe that the real life cuckolding was as acceptable as the fantasy in bed.

More enlightenment... you were stunned to realize you had not "rescued" your wife from her sensuous and flirtatious personality after all...

Yes, I failed and I should have known better, but her sensuality was overpowering to me.

Yes, of course. As a "religious man" you're supposed to feel ashamed of your sexual desires. Never mind that sex is a biological imperative, almost everyone does it, and without it the entire human species would go extinct in one generation. Teaching everyone to feel their sexual desires are "sins" is a fundamentally important aspect of Catholicism (and other religions), because it's what guarantees that all the sheep in their flocks will feel "sinful," hence keep coming back and confessing their "sins" to their priests so their priests can "forgive them," then they go out and feel and act "sinfully" some more, so they "need" the priests, other religious higher-ups, and the church as an organization, in perpetuity. It's perfect...

I am not religious anymore, you are correct. But, I still have my basic prudish baseline personality. But, I guess I can be kinky.

Excellent! With your behavior during your supposed "game," you revealed your underlying cuckold personality to your wife, which increased and reinforced her ability to play on it...

I have to assume I facilitated her infidelity by embracing the cuck fantasy. I think this caused her to be bolder and she rationalized all her actions.

I think she loves her lover and she has affirmed that she needs a lover to be complete. I have accepted this and this acceptance has been a release. Now, I feel I have some of my dignity back.

Sounds like your wife is a skilled cuckoldress...

She must be a natural because she has never read any cuckold site. BTW, I must say I never read these sites either and I was surprised to find others that feel just as I do. I felt some shame for feeling horny with my wife’s activity, but this may be a normal reaction.

Good. Admitting your are intensely turned on — even if secretly vis-a-vis other people — by your wife fucking another man is an important aspect of accepting your proper role in your marriage vis-a-vis your wife. As your wife's cuckold, it's entirely appropriate for you to feel as you do.

Yes!

Now, your strongly-sexual wife can increase her feelings of enjoyment and satisfaction, while satisfying your inner desire for that, by humiliating you openly (when the two of you are alone together).

After some introspection I think the humiliation is what mostly turns me on, but this is in major conflict with my day-to-day behavior with her. I have never acted like a wimp around her.

I hope the humiliation stays in the bedroom. What else could she do to humiliate me? She made me clean her pussy on our wedding night (and God knows how many more times during the marriage). She used to fuck her lover in our bedroom and she denied me her pussy because her lover demanded exclusivity. It does not get any lower that that.

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover]).

Baker is an evolutionary biologist; the above is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. I also suggest reading:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them (Roman and Littlefield Publishers, 291 pp. [hardcover]).

It won't take you anything like another 3 years to read both. You might recommend them to your sexy wife, also.

Thanks, I will check them out.

Incidentally, one of Ley's comments is: "Comparing the orgasmic potential of an average woman to that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing potential of a new Ferrari to that of a decrepit used Chevy" [or, fill in the decrepit used car of your choice).

She can really orgasm, no doubt. She can also be as fast as a man in reaching the orgasmic plateau. And she states that she prefers the orgasm with penetration over oral sex. That made me sad because I missed penetrating her countless of times during our marriage. This is a bit of a trigger. In one of the emails I discovered my wife told her lover that he was No.1 and that she preferentially fucked him many more times than me.

Thanks again for your intriguing post.

—Custer

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
I want to continue my story and described the status of the marriage as of today.

My wife always stated she is not leaving me. I am not concerned at all on that front. She is still beautiful and sexy and a great mother.

Having said that, I suspect she has secretly seen her lover after D-day. Initially she hinted it would be difficult to stop and I have accepted that.

Todays she finally had the courage to admit she has known her lover longer that she has known me and that he will always be important in her life.

My wife wanted me to say I was OK with her having sex with her lover. She glowed like she usually does when she gets her way. She does not want to lie and is tired of hiding. I think it is better this way and there will not be any surprises.

We then talked about an issue that has bothered me for sometime. My wife always told her lover that she “was his woman”. I ask her whether she was just using lover’s hyperbole and she was puzzled. My wife confirmed that during our marriage she had much more sex with her lover than with me and it was logical to consider his lover as his No.1 MAN. However, she stated her lover could never replace my status as her husband and father of our children.

And this is the part where I am a bit stuck: Her long-term plan is to be exclusive with her MAN. She further stated that her lover would be a lousy husband and provider, but he knows how to fuck a woman. OK, I get it, that is the norm in these situations, but I am still very horny for her.

And she has slowly but surely gone back to the old ways. It has been a long time since my cock was inside of her. In bed she continues to humiliate me and I cum very quickly. BTW, there is a huge difference about being humiliated in a fantasy and being humiliated for real. When she states I am not good enough to give her the “10+” orgasm she gets from her lover I know she is not BSing me.

I asked her not to fuck her lover in the house, but she said OM is also married and that getting a hotel is not as much fun as doing it in the house. My wife promised she would change the sheets of our bed. She will also text me whenever her lover is in the house so I don’t show up unexpectedly.

From now on there will be no lies and she seems thrilled with this new arrangement. She also stated that from this day on I may never cum inside her. Her lover demands a clean pussy and she agrees. My wife told me she would be loyal to her lover on this issue.

I am denied access to her vagina. But, now she does not need to come up with any excuses. I will not deny that the denial makes me extremely horny.

Last edited:
Quote---From now on there will be no lies and she seems thrilled with this new arrangement. She also stated that from this day on I may never cum inside her. Her lover demands a clean pussy and she agrees. My wife told me she would be loyal to her lover on this issue.

I am denied access to her vagina. But, now she does not need to come up with any excuses. I will not deny that the denial makes me extremely horny.

Juan- You say that you are denied from coming inside her. Could you provide more details about this. I.E. How did this arrangement come about. Was it mutual. Did you agree to some specific terms. How long is "Forever" going to be. Do you still get to penetrate her on special occasions like your anniversary or birthday. How many times per week does she see her lover. Are you aware of when, what time etc, she sees him. What type of details do you ask her for when you discuss her time with her lover.

cscguy said:
Juan- You say that you are denied from coming inside her. Could you provide more details about this? I.E. How did this arrangement come about? Was it mutual? Did you agree to some specific terms? How long is "Forever" going to be. Do you still get to penetrate her on special occasions like your anniversary or birthday. How many times per week does she see her lover. Are you aware of when, what time etc, she sees him. What type of details do you ask her for when you discuss her time with her lover.

How did this arrangement come about?

The lack of access to her vaginal canal (or the inability to cum inside of her) started on my wedding day.

ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO:

If you read my initial post you will see that I was quite young and still a virgin when I got married. I had done a lot of necking and oral sex with my then GF, but I had taken a vow to wait till the wedding to penetrate her. My wife (of girlfriend at the time) agreed to this, but now I know she was pretending to be a virgin.

During my courtship she was fucking another guy (her lover) regularly while I waited to marry her to finally lose my virginity.

My wife likes to humiliate me and she has given me ALL the details of my wedding date many years ago. On the date of my wedding I did not know my wife fucked her lover. This was described as a “send off” or a private bachelorette party between them. Her pussy was filed with the cum of her lover as we received the sacrament of marriage. To make matters more humiliating the lover was at the reception and I guess they laughed at my face, but I just don't recall.

In any event when we finally got to the hotel I was eager to penetrate my wife but it did not happen. She pretended to be a virgin and I just could not put my penis inside her. She put on a very credible show of virginity and I could not consummate the marriage. I gave her oral sex and she smeared my face with her pussy juices.

Three days later we were back in town and I was still a virgin. My wife resumed fucking her lover on a daily basis and I remained a virgin for three weeks. We had oral sex on a daily basis and she enjoyed smearing my face with her pussy juices. She made me eat her pussy because according to her I had a poor technique and needed practice. As a man with virtually no sexual experience I had no concept of what a pussy is supposed to taste like. My wife now tells me that every time I had oral sex with her she had cum in her vagina, so I assumed that was the natural taste of pussy juice. I had no clue she was fucking another man on a regular basis.

There were times when she had no fucked her lover and I would try to have oral sex with her. If her pussy was free of cum she never allowed me to have oral. I assume she wanted to make sure I did not see the difference. To this date I don’t think I ever ate her pussy when she was clean.

My orgasms were the result of hand jobs or sometimes I reached orgasm by rubbing my cock between her thighs. My cum almost never reached her vagina.

I eventually entered her however; she demanded coitus interruptus (or the pull out method) because she did not want to be pregnant. She had a rule where I could never try to penetrate her during the mid part of her fertile cycle, which according to her was about 10 days. On a good note I have to report that at least I got some precum inside of her.

Quite often my wife also made me reach orgasm by riding the shaft of my penis without allowing me to enter her. Since I reach orgasm very quickly this worked for her. She used this method for years and in retrospect I was seldom inside her vagina. And if I was inside I learned to pull out without even thinking about it.

This style went on for years and I guess I was satisfied because she gave me orgasms.

I cannot tell if I gave her orgasms. My wife now tells me that during those years she used me for masturbation while thinking about her lover. To this date she prefers to cum with penetration and sadly most of her orgasms occurred with her lover.

Was it mutual?

The denial was not mutual. My wife simply manipulated me and I was too naive to see what she was doing. I had no chance to agree to anything because I was kept in the dark.

Now it is mutual and I hope this works.

How long is "Forever" going to be. Do you still get to penetrate her on special occasions like your anniversary or birthday.

We did not discuss specific details. My hope is to gain access to her pussy every once in a while if her lover is out of town. However, she states she feels loyalty to her lover. I certainly hope I can have full access to her on some occasions, but we did not talk about it.

How many times per week does she see her lover. Are you aware of when, what time etc, she sees him.

To this point I don’t know how often my wife sees her lover because she has operated in secret extramarital affair mode. But, now she wants to be in the open. From now on she will send me a text if she is fucking her lover at home, probably at noon while I am at work. She will text me again once her lover leaves the home. She wants to make sure I do not show up in the house while she is in bed with her lover. I don’t know how often her lover will fuck her at my house. I also do not know how often they fuck elsewhere, but when my wife feels like humiliating me she says it is rare not to have lovers cum in her pussy. Perhaps she is exaggerating the frequency; I really don't know.

What type of details do you ask her for when you discuss her time with her lover.

I have asked her for a few details, but I almost always get the same answer. The orgasms with her lover are a 1,000 times better than with me. She also says my penis does not feel right inside of her. She has mentioned that her vagina is simply adjusted to the penis of her lover. I believe I am not that small, but sometimes she mocks my size or technique. I will say she only humiliates me in the bedroom. Outside the bedroom we have a normal marriage. So any conversation about her lover can only happen just before we go to bed.

I guess she feels her fucking is a private matter. I can only guess her lover is simply way better in bed and very alfa.

Do I see my wife naked?

Honestly, I don't recall when was the last time I saw her naked. She comes out of the bathroom in her nightgown and once the lights are out I see little. I recall that there were times when she did not bother to bring her panties down as I reached orgasm between her thighs. I am so orgasmic that I would cum by just rubbing against her (even if she had her panties on).

Last edited:
Saraha said:
R U allowed creampie licking duties under the no pentration rule.
R U still allowed to see her naked or is that off-limits a well?

I have given oral sex my wife many times in my life, but I had no clue she was filled with the cum of her lover. And I never tasted her pussy when she was clean, so for me her taste seems quite normal. I think she really enjoyed smearing my face with her lover's cum. But, she enjoyed this in secret.

As I said above my wife resumed her affair after D-day and she states she has never given me her pussy when she was clean. I have to assume I had hundreds of cream pies but did not know what was going on.

She will be fucking her lover today and if she offers me oral sex tonight it will be the very first time I am fully aware that she has a pussy full of cum. To be honest I have curiosity about tasting her pussy when she is clean, but she has stated that is unlikely.

As I said in the above post, I don't recall when was the last time I saw her naked.

Later tonight I will report back. As of today I am expecting a text when her lover comes to my house to fuck her. I have no idea as to what my wife will do tonight when we go to bed.

The anxiety is killing me. Up until today I never knew when my wife was having sex with her lover. But, now I know when and where my wife will fuck him. My wife was supposed to text me when her lover arrived to my house, but I ended up calling her.

My wife’s lover will arrive at my house in about an hour and they will fuck in our marital bed. My wife has gracefully offer to change the bed linen after her lover leaves.

I am also gratified to learn her lover will be gone for the weekend. So my wife will have a relatively clean pussy Saturday and Sunday. And hopefully she will get horny with no lover around to take care of her.

I have to admit that knowing these things gives me back some control as well as my sanity.

I am still depressed about some words my wife told me regarding oral sex. She stated that every single time I had oral sex with her there was cum in her pussy. Sometimes the cum was fresh or a few hours old, but she made sure I NEVER tasted her when she had no cum in her vagina.

This has aroused my curiosity. What would be the taste of her pussy with no cum in it?

My wife also stated that she always offered her lover a clean pussy for oral sex and that this privilege is only available to her lover. I can see why she did not want my cum in her vagina. She is truly loyal to her lover. And she always makes the point to tell me her lover is her MAN. I am just the H, just a title in the marriage certificate.

I am very horny today and will obviously be looking to get some action today. I want to touch my wife so badly.

I am also a bit depressed about another issue. Over the years when I touched my wife’s pussy (or when she smeared by face with her large pussy) I assumed she was very wet and aroused by me.

But, recently my wife told me that I never made her wet and that I mistook fresh cum for pussy juices. She said she always laughed to herself whenever I believed she was wet and aroused by me.

Last edited:
Update:

Continuation regarding Friday, August 22, 2014:

As agreed she texted me after her lover left our home. They were together for almost three hours and she took him to airport. The lover is gone for three days and I am a happy camper.

I left work early because I was eager to get home. This was the very first time I knew the exact time and place my wife was fucking her lover and was I horny and anxious at the same time.

When I got home my wife was not home. I figured she was on her way back from the airport. I ran upstairs to the bedroom and our marital bed was unmade. I am not sure why I called the bed “our marital bed” because her lover has fucked my wife much more often than I have in this bed. That was the sad reality that my wife had confirmed more than once.

Sex is messy and I saw several small stains, probably the lover’s cum. Reality can sometimes be shocking; this was no fantasy.

I decided I would change the bed sheets and then my wife walked in.

I ran to my wife and hugged her--------- as usual I gave her a gentle kiss on the neck. And then I had the impulse to run my hands up her thigh to touch her pussy and I discovered she was not wearing panties. I felt that was hot, but I knew this was for her lover and not me. Her pussy was dripping wet and my fingers entered in and out with great ease. My wife just stood in front of me and said nothing. She gave me a piercing look and I was startled. I wanted to fuck her very badly but she did not give away any signals.

She asked me about dinner plans and stated we would talk later at bedtime. I replied that I was extremely horny and I could not wait until bedtime to have sex------I needed release very badly.

My wife said: “Are you sure you want to do this now? I was planning to change the bed sheets and take a shower. I smell like sex; I have the scent on my man all over me.”

She pushed me and I fell into the bed. With a swift move she pull her skirt up and straddled my chest with her amazing thighs.

My wife said:

“I want to see if you can cum without me touching your cock. Look at my recently fucked pussy and squirt.”

She hovered over my face and said: “Look at my pussy before I ride your face. Do you see the cum of my MAN? I am his woman and only he has the privilege to fuck me! Do you realize you will never get to put your cum in here?

As she spoke I started to ejaculate and my wife descended her pussy on my face to make sure I was smeared with her cum laden pussy juices. She stood up and said: “Lest go out for dinner!” The whole episode seemed like an instant. I had reach orgasm in record time without any physical stimulation of my cock.

Last edited:
Last night following dinner:

We came home and my wife took a shower. She said: “I still have my man’s cum all over me”. I got an instant erection.

Like a fool I suggested we showered together and she laughed. She said: “When was the last time you showered with me? You never have and never will. I only take showers with Josh”. The name of my MAN is Josh, just in case you did not know.”

As usual she came out of the bathroom in a robe and changed into a conservative nightgown in the dressing room adjacent to the walk-in closet. I realized that I had not seen my wife naked in very long time. All I ever saw was her pussy right on my face. All I had was the image of a swollen dripping wet pussy an inch or two away from my face. I sadly realized that the only pussy I had ever seen in my life was the recently fucked pussy of my wife.

I asked my wife about the details of her encounter with her lover (Josh) in our marital bed. She promptly corrected me and told me it was not a marital bed anymore. She said: “This is the bed where Josh and I fuck. He is not married to me so it cannot be a marital bed. If anything this is a cuckold bed.” At this point the humiliation was intense, but my cock was about to explode again.

My wife added: “I have fucked Josh in this bedroom many times! This may be news to you, but Josh has been here MANY times. Do you see those stains in the bed sheets? That is his cum! See how now it is crusty and dry. I think we can sleep in there, why bother to change the sheets?”

At this point she noted I was erect and laughed. “You want to cum again? You want a blow job?”

I instantly dropped my pants and she approached me. She said: “Touch yourself” and blew air on my penis at close range. I immediately reached orgasm and squirted a small volume of cum. She had succeeded once gain. I reached orgasm with no physical stimulation.

Re.:

Juan3333 said:
My wife said: “I want to see if you can cum without me touching your cock. Look at my recently fucked pussy and squirt.” She hovered over my face and said: “Look at my pussy before I ride your face. Do you see the cum of my MAN? I am his woman and only he has the privilege to fuck me! Do you realize you will never get to put your cum in here?

As she spoke I started to ejaculate, and my wife lowered her pussy onto my face to make sure I was smeared with her cum-laden pussy juices. She stood up and said: “Lets go out for dinner!” The whole episode seemed like an instant. I had reached orgasm in record time without any physical stimulation of my cock.

and:

Juan3333 said:
Last night following dinner: .... [My wife] said: “This is the bed where [my lover] Josh and I fuck. He is not married to me so it cannot be a 'marital bed.' If anything, this is a 'cuckold bed.' ” At this point the humiliation was intense, [and] my cock was about to explode again.

Sounds like that will work for both of you. From now on, you and your wife could refer to the bed you sleep in as "her cuckolding bed."

Juan3333 said:
My wife added: “I have fucked Josh in this bedroom many times! This may be news to you, but Josh has been here MANY times. Do you see those stains in the bed sheets? That is his cum! See how it is now crusty and dry? I think we can sleep in [it], why bother to change the sheets?” At this point she noted I was erect and laughed. “You want to cum again? You want a blow job?” I instantly dropped my pants and she approached me. She said: “Touch yourself,” and blew air on my penis at close range. I immediately reached orgasm and squirted a small volume of cum. She had succeeded once gain. I reached orgasm with no physical stimulation.

This is perfect, from the points of view of being your wife's cuckold; her not allowing you to penetrate her in any way let alone cum in her pussy; and you becoming erect and ejactulating in response to her telling you about fucking her lover as she queens you (i.e., rides your face) while you lick her lovers cum from her pussy. Also, becoming so turned on that you ejaculate without touching yourself or your wife touching you, in response to her verbal humiliation of you, is also perfect. Obviously, it means your wife can satisfy your sexual needs rapidly and almost effortlessly without even touching you... except when she queens you... which, from her point of view, should be a strong plus. And, now she knows exactly how to do it.

You might consider some alternative ways of giving your wife sexual pleasure that might appeal to both of you. Some women can orgasm from having their nipples sucked. You might ask your wife if she would like you to suck her tits. A way to do it would be for your wife to relax in her easy chair (or a suitable chair in your bedroom) with one or both tits *******, while you kneel before her in the nude and suck her nipples, perhaps alternating between them as she directs you, for as long as she likes. She could then add to your humiliation (in the privacy of her boudoir) by referring to you as her titsucker.

Also, you might consider asking your wife if she would like you to kiss her ass. There are thousands of nerve endings around the rectum, and some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps your wife is among them. A way to do it would be for her to get on her knees on your couch or love seat, facing the back of the couch with her arms & elbows on the back for support, while you — in the nude, on your knees on the floor and with your face between her ass cheeks, kiss her anus with your lips and give her analingus with your tongue. If this form of pleasure appeals to your wife, she could add even further to your humiliation (in the privacy of her boudoir) by referring to you as her asskisser.

Or, you could gently awaken your wife each morning by kissing and licking her anus and giving her analingus while she relaxes in bed on her stomach. There are many possibilities...

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

Sounds like that will work for both of you. From now on, you and your wife could refer to the bed you sleep in as "her cuckolding bed."

That is what she said. And I feel a bit concerned about her transformation. What if she comes up with NEW more sadistic ways to humiliate me? I believe she truly enjoys destroying my manhood.

This is perfect, from the points of view of being your wife's cuckold; her not allowing you to penetrate her in any way let alone cum in her pussy; and you becoming erect and ejactulating in response to her telling you about fucking her lover as she queens you (i.e., rides your face) while you lick her lovers cum from her pussy. Also, becoming so turned on that you ejaculate without touching yourself or your wife touching you, in response to her verbal humiliation of you, is also perfect. Obviously, it means your wife can satisfy your sexual needs rapidly and almost effortlessly without even touching you... except when she queens you... which, from her point of view, should be a strong plus. And, now she knows exactly how to do it.

I admit this is very erotic for me and I feel very horny ALL the time, but I still yearn to penetrate my wife. The desire to penetrate my wife is MUCH bigger than in the past when she cuckolded me without my knowledge. At least during those days I thought the denial of intercourse had to do with birth control or the fact that I often ejaculated before I got to the point to properly fuck my wife. But, now my wife's definite statement that I will never penetrate her is driving me insane. I want to fuck my wife so badly and yet I can only dream about what it would feel to be inside of her.

You might consider some alternative ways of giving your wife sexual pleasure that might appeal to both of you. Some women can orgasm from having their nipples sucked. You might ask your wife if she would like you to suck her tits. A way to do it would be for your wife to relax in her easy chair (or a suitable chair in your bedroom) with one or both tits *******, while you kneel before her in the nude and suck her nipples, perhaps alternating between them as she directs you, for as long as she likes. She could then add to your humiliation (in the privacy of her boudoir) by referring to you as her titsucker.

Sucking her tits is another activity I never did. She did not allowed me to touch her breasts because according to her it was too sensitive.

Also, you might consider asking your wife if she would like you to kiss her ass. There are thousands of nerve endings around the rectum, and some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps your wife is among them. A way to do it would be for her to get on her knees on your couch or love seat, facing the back of the couch with her arms & elbows on the back for support, while you — in the nude, on your knees on the floor and with your face between her ass cheeks, kiss her anus with your lips and give her analingus with your tongue. If this form of pleasure appeals to your wife, she could add even further to your humiliation (in the privacy of her boudoir) by referring to you as her asskisser.

Or, you could gently awaken your wife each morning by kissing and licking her anus and giving her analingus while she relaxes in bed on her stomach. There are many possibilities...

My wife started to QUEEN me on the day of my wedding. Obviously, I thought it was great, but I had no idea she had just fucked her lover. I was ****** to eat cream pie for years and I had no clue she had a lover. Can you imagine my wife's thoughts as she spread the cum of her lover on my face? She probably thought I was the biggest fool in the planet. And how could I know? The room was always dark and I never got to taste her cunt when there was no cum in there. She trained me to enjoy the taste of her pussy juices after she had fucked her lover. And as a fool I assumed that was her normal taste and scent. I was a virgin with no frame of reference. Can you imagine how it feels?

There have been many times when my wife was QUEENING me and she would put her butt hole on my mouth. I suspect she probably had anal intercourse with her lover Josh and she wanted to enhance her own pleasure by humiliating me some more. It goes without saying that I never had anal intercourse with my wife.

So yes, I have been eating cream pie for years, but had no clue I was doing it. Now it is different because I know she has a freshly fucked pussy and I am not used to the humiliation. It seems that is the only sex activity I ever have with her.

Last edited:
Update Sunday afternoon:

My wife is very horny and her lover Josh is out of town until Monday evening. The soonest my wife could fuck Josh is next Tuesday during the lunch hour. That means my wife will have to wait almost two more days before she can fuck Josh.

IN the meantime I am trying to be as nice as I can be to see if I can get some sex from my wife. However, my wife said “I want to save myself for Josh. If I am VERY horny the sex with my lover will be even better. Why should I waste my sexual energy on you? I want the cock of Josh inside my pussy and I certainly don’t need you inside of inside me”.

Oral sex is out of the question because she does not have any cum in her cunt. As long as her pussy is clean I am not allowed to use my tongue on her pussy. I will never know the true taste of her pussy juice.

But, I have not lost hope. She may break and give me some sort of sexual interaction while waiting for her lover Josh. I suggested I could lick her ass, but she refused the offer. I can see she needs josh very badly and will not accept me as a substitute.

What to do????

Last edited:
Juan3333 said:
That is what she said. And I feel a bit concerned about her transformation. What if she comes up with NEW more sadistic ways to humiliate me? I believe she truly enjoys destroying my manhood. I admit this is very erotic for me and I feel very horny ALL the time, but I still yearn to penetrate my wife. The desire to penetrate my wife is MUCH bigger than in the past when she cuckolded me without my knowledge. .... I want to fuck my wife so bald,y and yet I can only dream about how it would feel to be inside of her.

If you read:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hard cover]

as I suggested in an earlier post, you'll understand why you feel the way you do. A more recent edition is in print that's probably available in softcover, for lower cost. The title is somewhat different ("Sperm Wars: ... something about 'bedroom games'..."), but I think it's the same book re-printed.

Juan3333 said:
But, now my wife's definite statement that I will never penetrate her is driving me insane.

Since you're a sexual man, like the vast majority of other men, you will need to come to agreement with your wife about an alternative arrangement that will yield satisfaction for you, not just her.

Juan3333 said:
Sucking her tits is another [sexual] activity [we've never engaged in]. She has not allowed me to touch her breasts because, according to her, they are too sensitive.

My wife started to QUEEN me on the day of my wedding. Obviously, I thought it was great, but I had no idea she had just fucked her lover. I was ****** to eat cream pie for years and I had no clue she had a lover. .... I was a virgin with no frame of reference. Can you imagine how that feels?

During the 1960's the idea of the bride being a virgin and/or the groom being a virgin on their wedding day went by the boards. It became widespread practice for men and women to have sex regularly -- perhaps including sex with people other than their regular partners -- and often live together for some significant period of time before marriage. (My former wife and I did both.) The underlying driver was a technological breakthrough: "the pill" was developed, approved by the F.D.A., and became widely used by women. Suddenly, women were just as free as men had always been to fuck whomever and whenever they liked.

Since the sexual revolution of the 1960's and '70's passed you by, and since, as one consequence, you now find yourself a long-term cuckold married to a sexually-liberated woman who also happens to be a "one-man woman" -- and that man is not you -- a woman who (evidently) refuses to even consider any sexual alternatives involving both of you that might yield sexual satisfaction for you -- you have some hard choices to make.

Juan3333 said:
Now it is different because I know she has a freshly fucked pussy [whenever she queens me], and I am not used to this humiliation. This seems to be the only [sexual interaction] I ever have with my wife.

Hm... well... that's certainly one alternative to conventional intercourse. Some women seem to enjoy subjecting their men to queening... i.e., fucking their faces... especially women who take lovers and bring cream pies home to their cuckold husbands, as in your case. Obviously, your wife finds it a turn-on to humiliate you in this way, and — in spite of yourself — you find yourself intensely turned on by this form of humiliation. But, there needs to be more. You need a form of sex that results in satisfaction... i.e., orgasm... for you. Preferably, your wife needs to surmount her "one man woman" syndrome and fuck you, at least occasionally.

Juan3333 said:
Update Sunday afternoon: My wife is very horny and her love Josh is out of town until Monday evening. The soonest my wife could fuck Josh is next Tuesday during the lunch hour. That means my wife will have to wait almost two more days before she can fuck Josh. In the meantime, I am trying to be as nice as I can be to see if I can get some action form my wife. However, my wife said “I want to save myself for Josh. If I am VERY horny the sex with my lover will be even better. Why should I waste my sexual energy on you? I want the cock of Josh inside my pussy and I certainly don’t need you inside of inside me”. .... etc .... What to do????

I suggest forgetting about "being nice" (per se) to your wife, and put on a full-court romantic press with flowers, dinner invitations, invitations to take her dancing at a nice place — the whole nine yards. In a low husky voice, whisper in her ear that you want to fuck her and — whenever she reminds you she won't allow that — tell her in a low seductive voice, with seductive looks, that you don't want to hear that because you find her irresistible. Try to draw her close, hug her and kiss her passionately, on her neck if she won't allow you to kiss her lips. Keep it up relentlessly until she finally gives in. If she doesn't give in but adamantly insists on awaiting her lover's return, keep it up relentlessly anyway until she finally departs to go to her lover (or he arrives). I.e., make it a multi-day full-court press.

If your wife relents and fucks you, you'll know you've discovered the key to the drawbridge over the moat guarding her mental and psychological castle.

If your wife does not relent despite your most intense and persistent romantic courtship efforts, recognize you have three choices.

1) Remain married, but find a woman who will fuck you to take as a lover, as your wife has done and as her lover has also done vis-a-vis his own wife.

2) Cut your losses, write your marriage off as a lesson in the school of hard knocks (albeit a hard and extended lesson), divorce your wife, try to make the best arrangements you can for her children — which, almost certainly, have all been sired by her lover — and strike off on your own to find a woman who will fuck you. But, begin the search for a woman who will fuck you first, not last.

3) Accept the situation you're in, recognizing that if you don't engage your wife in the hardball negations necessary to bring about the changes you need, she will keep you in your present situation indefinitely.

Since your wife said she wants to remain married to you (she has a sweet deal), and you're a good "daddy" for her children, and she could never tolerate living with her lover (although he's a good fuck), and your wife has also told you her lover is married to another woman, these things — in my opinion — could constitute the lever arm and fulcrum for the needed hardball negotiations with your wife.

Custer Laststand said:
If you read:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hard cover]

as I suggested in an earlier post, you'll understand why you feel the way you do. A more recent edition is in print that's probably available in softcover, for lower cost. The title is somewhat different ("Sperm Wars: ... something about 'bedroom games'..."), but I think it's the same book re-printed.

I believe I understand the enhanced libido when one’s wife is fucking another man. It is called “hysterical bonding” in the infidelity forums. This is probably the underlying mechanism for cucks and swingers. The need for humiliation I don’t understand at all, but it seems my wife believes I thrive on humiliation. It may very well be my wife humiliates me please me or because she enjoys that sort of thing.

Since you're a sexual man, like the vast majority of other men, you will need to come to agreement with your wife about an alternative arrangement that will yield satisfaction for you, not just her.

I am working very hard on my wife to get sex from her. I think her refusal has to do with the concept of being faithful to her lover. She feels she is cheating on her MAN if she fucks me. The reading of the emails I obtained suggests the LOVER is a great manipulator and very smooth. They call each other BF and GF and proclaim fidelity to each other. The lover claims his wife is frigid. So my wife sees herself as the savior of Josh.

But, I think I am getting somewhere. Josh is less successful than me and women tend to gravitate to men that are good providers. I suspect my wife sees me as the great provider and uses Josh for her wild naughty side. Two men meeting the NEEDS of one woman.

Since your wife said she wants to remain married to you (she has a sweet deal), and you're a good "daddy" for her children, and she could never tolerate living with her lover (although he's a good fuck), and your wife has also told you her lover is married to another woman, these things — in my opinion — could constitute the lever arm and fulcrum for the needed hardball negotiations with your wife.

I am better husband material than Josh, no doubt, but he gets to fuck my wife ALL the time.

As for the issue of paternity I was lead to believe I made my wife pregnant with twins because I leaked semen when trying to do the pull out maneuver. But, that boat has sailed. The twins are my children and they are in Europe as we speak.

I hope to fuck my wife tonight. I know she is horny and our talk regarding Josh may help. He is not exactly that great of a guy.

Last edited:
Juan3333 said:
.... I think [my wife's] refusal [to fuck me] has to do with the concept of being faithful to her lover.

Some women, for reasons involving their personal psychological makeup (presumably), are "one man women." Obviously, your wife is among them. Some other women's desires for sex with their husbands are increased as a result of taking and fucking lovers. I.e., the more they fuck the more they want to fuck. If you had married a woman in the latter category, your marriage would now be ideal. But, just as obviously, you didn't.

Juan3333 said:
[My wife] feels she [would be] cheating on her MAN if she [were to] fuck me.

So what? You wife's lover is cheating on HIS wife; why does he deserve sexual fidelity from YOUR wife? His motivation, from the point of view of evolutionary biology, is to propagate his genes to the next generation via as many women as possible. The probability of that has been maximized by his insistence that your wife not fuck you, but rather fuck only him, and her acceptance of that demand. This has almost guaranteed that your wife's lover — not you — is the biological father of her children. Since you, not Josh, have put in the time, effort and cost of helping your wife raise her children sired by Josh, the outcome has been optimal from his point of view.

Because of your investment of time and effort and your payment of the expenditures necessary in raising your wife's and Josh's children, you are justified in thinking of yourself as their "daddy."

Juan3333 said:
The reading of the emails I obtained suggests the LOVER is a great manipulator and very smooth. They call each other BF and GF and proclaim fidelity to each other. The lover claims his wife is frigid.

That's speculative. Your wife has no idea whether Josh's wife is "frigid." For all she knows, she may be fucking Josh 3 or 4 a week in her cuckolding bed and Josh's wife may be fucking him 4 or 3 times a week on the in-between days.

I seem to recall surveys indicate that "most" more-or-less long-term married couples fuck about twice a week. If that's true of Josh and his wife, there are plenty of in-between days for your wife to fuck him.

Juan3333 said:
So, my wife sees herself as the savior of Josh.

That's crazy talk. There is no such thing as a "savior." The reality is, your wife has been increasing Josh's and her sexual satisfaction at your expense, while maximizing the probability of her bearing children sired by him (not you), by fucking him regularly while denying you. And, she is continuing to do so.

Juan3333 said:
But, I think I am getting somewhere.

Persistence in your "romantic courtship" of your wife, repeated applications of logic (pointed out in a gentle way, see above), and continuous (but patient, in a gentle way) refusal to accept your wife's bogus excuses, can get you somewhere.

Juan3333 said:
Josh is less successful than me and women tend to gravitate to men that are good providers.

As husbands but not necessarily as lovers.

Juan3333 said:
I suspect my wife sees me as the great provider and uses Josh for her wild naughty side. Two men meeting the NEEDS of one woman.

You have that exactly right. As I pointed out in my previous post, you need to clarify to your wife that it's OK if she has a lover, or even multiple lovers, but she will also need to meet your needs. There's no reason she can't. As I mentioned above (quoting David J. Ley, paraphrased): "Comparing the orgasmic potential of an average woman to that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing potential of a new Ferrari to that of a decrepit used Chevy."

Unless, that is, "meeting your needs" consists of your wife continuing to deny and humiliate you. If that's the case, I suggest you recognize that, accept it, and continue to live with it.

Last edited:
I have great news to report. I had sex with my wife last night. I had to wear a condom, but I was able to penetrate her. And the condom decreased my sensations so I did not cum too soon. She led me to believe she was thinking about Josh the whole time, but I think she enjoyed it and reached orgasm. There was no oral sex, but I she allowed me to at least smell her pussy. I think she does not want me to taste her pussy juices when her cunt is clean. MORE BELOW.

Custer Laststand said:
Some women, for reasons involving their personal psychological makeup (presumably), are "one man women." Obviously, your wife is among them. Some other women's desires for sex with their husbands are increased as a result of taking and fucking lovers. I.e., the more they fuck the more they want to fuck. If you had married a woman in the latter category, your marriage would now be ideal. But, just as obviously, you didn't.

Yes, I think she can only fuck one man at a time. And in fact there were times in the old days when she had broken up with Josh and I had a better sex life. But, once Josh was in the picture she would find excuses to deny me access to her pussy.

My wife admitted that at the onset of our marriage she was simply been unfaithful and it was not her intention to cuck or humiliate me. We had oral sex so she could avoid intercourse. Initially, when she put her recently fucked pussy on my face she felt a bit guilty but rationalized her action was just. After a while my wife stopped thinking about it because she noted I enjoyed eating her pussy.

The years went by and then the cuckolding fantasy that I created gave her the idea that I craved to be humiliated. My fantasy played right into her hands and it was quite easy for her to continue to see Josh. She would tell me she was fucking Josh in our bed and I believed it was fantasy. I made it easy for her.

So what? You wife's lover is cheating on HIS wife; why does he deserve sexual fidelity from YOUR wife? His motivation, from the point of view of evolutionary biology, is to propagate his genes to the next generation via as many women as possible. The probability of that has been maximized by his insistence that your wife not fuck you, but rather fuck only him, and her acceptance of that demand. This has almost guaranteed that your wife's lover — not you — is the biological father of her children. Since you, not Josh, have put in the time, effort and cost of helping your wife raise her children sired by Josh, the outcome has been optimal from his point of view.

I told my wife exactly that! I said that the chances Josh was faithful were remote. Furthermore, I suspect Josh has other women. I certainly planted the seed of doubt on my wife’s head.

Yes, there is a chance my twins are not mine, but I have to accept that and at this time I cannot do a DNA test. My wife claims I am the father, but who knows----------I was using the pull out method and if Josh was not pulling out the probability is on his side. My wife tells me the twins look like me, but I don’t quite see it.

Because of your investment of time and effort and your payment of the expenditures necessary in raising your wife's and Josh's children, you are justified in thinking of yourself as their "daddy."

I get that.

That's crazy talk. There is no such thing as a "savior." The reality is, your wife has been increasing Josh's and her sexual satisfaction at your expense, while maximizing the probability of her bearing children sired by him (not you), by fucking him regularly while denying you. And, she is continuing to do so.
I feel bad about ALL the sex I have lost due to her affair. Because she is a one-man woman I have a 100% loss every time she fucks him. I don’t think she ever had intercourse with me after being with Josh. My wife used oral sex to avoid intercourse and she did not think about the cum in her pussy. The heavy duty humiliation came later when she realized humiliation turned me on.

Persistence in your "romantic courtship" of your wife, repeated applications of logic (pointed out in a gentle way, see above), and continuous (but patient, in a gentle way) refusal to accept your wife's bogus excuses, can get you somewhere.

I think I made some huge strides yesterday and I am very optimistic. However, I still find that the humiliation makes me extremely horny and my wife will exploit this to her advantage.

Last edited:
Juan3333 said:
I have great news to report. I had sex with my wife last night. I had to wear a condom, but I was able to penetrate her. And the condom decreased my sensations so I did not cum too soon. ....

Congratulations! I suggest keeping up "romantic courtship" of your wife relentlessly, with the goal in mind of seducing her into fucking you once a week (or twice a week, if you want that), while continuing to sow doubt in her mind that her slick-and-smooth-talking lover (as you described him) is "faithful" to her.

You probably won't hear anything from me for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread